Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Agag posted:

For real what's the future for these /pol/ kids?

Admiral Ray posted:

the republican party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Ace of Baes posted:

Wow I know it's meltdown may but I didnt expect baloogan to take losing I'm THAT badly.

i was waiting for someone to make this tasteless joke

and someone did :monar:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I just remembered that Based Stickman is having a rally in Portland a week from now.

He needs to call that off.

Unfortunately, not only are they keeping the event on, they're doubling down on the 'lone wolf mental illness' angle.

Patriot Prayer, who is Joey Gibson, is the one putting on the Portland event on June 4th.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

molten hot take about the alt right murderer

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol i love how blocking out names on a faceboook slapfight just makes it look like you covered the picture in dicks

i mean im so woke i see fractal cocks everywhere but all i see in that picture is a big black dick and a big pink dick arguing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

cumshitter posted:

lol i love how blocking out names on a faceboook slapfight just makes it look like you covered the picture in dicks

i mean im so woke i see fractal cocks everywhere but all i see in that picture is a big black dick and a big pink dick arguing

i did catch that but chose to post it anyway :dong:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my takeaway from it is that you should have the longest name possible on fabook so that when someone censors your name you have the biggest dick

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i was waiting for someone to make this tasteless joke

and someone did :monar:

shut up

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

The suspect’s mother, Mary Christian, told HuffPost early Saturday that she had no idea that her son might have been involved.

“It’s scary,” she said. “I can’t imagine he would do anything like this, unless he was on drugs or something. He’s been in prison, he’s always been spouting anti-establishment stuff but he’s a nice person I just can’t imagine.”
See this again and again in mass shooters, the father of the Orlando shooter, etc. The parents have no clue what's going on with their kids even if it's right in front of their noses.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

See this again and again in mass shooters, the father of the Orlando shooter, etc. The parents have no clue what's going on with their kids even if it's right in front of their noses.

"anti-establishment"

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/pkruxin/status/868747163446251520

:suicide:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

anti(((establishment)))

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
So has anyone uncovered the Portland murder dudes non-public social media postings yet like on reddit or 4chan?

coathat
May 21, 2007

Qu Appelle posted:

Unfortunately, not only are they keeping the event on, they're doubling down on the 'lone wolf mental illness' angle.

Right because this was clearly a collective act involving not mental illness.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

coathat posted:

woah u showed him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im thinking its gonna be a p cool riot next weekend

coathat
May 21, 2007

It's not. No body is going to bring a bunch of machine guns and grenades to share with everyone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there are fliers advertising the riot being stuck up all over my mega gentrified neighborhood, i wonder if the rich people see them and feel a pang of longing in their heart as they shuffle between their suvs and overpriced ice cream stores with lines out the door

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

"anti-establishment"

"He was just the nicest boy, I never thought he'd ever end up hurting white people!"

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Bip Roberts posted:

So has anyone uncovered the Portland murder dudes non-public social media postings yet like on reddit or 4chan?
Cant really dig up 4chan posts?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Qu Appelle posted:

Patriot Prayer, who is Joey Gibson, is the one putting on the Portland event on June 4th.

seems to me like

yep, to be fair, the orlando shooters dad is loving schizophrenic who thinks he is president of Afghanistan.

Qu Appelle posted:

honestly. Jeremy Christian gives me Leon Czolgosz vibes, weird hosed up loser/conversion nuts who are probably mentally ill and basically hated/distrusted by people in their respective groups and in a hosed up anger/desperation. he does a high profile killing. and now various groups they are tied with fight over if he "did a good thing" or he was snitch/false flager. i guess that makes /pol/ emma goldman.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 20:22 on May 28, 2017

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

coathat posted:

:qq: he just wanted to make america great!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/richarddoomed/status/867796635849416704

:lol: you think if i go on his TL its just an endless stream of straight corncobbing?

https://twitter.com/RobinEnochs/status/868940651420950528

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 09:23 on May 29, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/richarddoomed/status/867796635849416704

:lol: you think if i go on his TL its just an endless stream of straight corncobbing?

it's a french game, they're not being treasonous :france:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:smugjones:

:allbuttons:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

i dunno if this tweet is ironic or not but holy drat its cringey

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Kurtofan posted:

it's a french game, they're not being treasonous :france:

Fremch-Canadian :canada:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/seamorgh21/status/869006931788152832

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/869284650665037824

getting the thread back on track with some good old fashioned nazism

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i will never understand how these idiots see trump as some pinical of manhood in anyway. i mean yeah toxic masculinity but trump is such a baby piss bitch about everything and a insanely pathetic narcissist that overwhelms and ruins any ideal of him being this magical alpha.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i will never understand how these idiots see trump as some pinical of manhood in anyway.

It's because they need him to be one, OP.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Badger of Basra posted:

what the gently caress is a hollywood conservative lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Im shocked the alt right icorrectly interpreted a womans body language.

Looks like alt right clickbait is trying to push that the portland slasher was a bernie bro

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Doc Hawkins posted:

It's because they need him to be one, OP.

apparently.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

Looks like alt right clickbait is trying to push that the portland slasher was a bernie bro

pretty much. /pol/ and other shittier places are pushing him as a hero. most of the "mainstream" alt right sites/news are saying he was a bernie bro and they are misjudged victims. and regular right ignores it completely.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://medium.com/@valrendel_88615/why-it-matters-that-the-portland-killer-was-a-far-left-extremist-11d001382139 Idiot Centirst Libs as well

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
it's because libs NEED to be the calm moderate choice. The only rational actors. Trump didn't appeal to a displaced middle-american poor that the DNC has just as much contempt for as the RNC, Putin HACKED the election. Sanders performance in the primaries and the low enthusiasm for Clinton doesn't show their poo poo ain't selling. It's because there was a coalition of sexists that assassinated Abuela's character. If they can just really communicate with voters about how bad and mean everyone else is they'll win in 2018 or maybe 2020, or maybe 2024. Look, why do you hate women?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://medium.com/@valrendel_88615/why-it-matters-that-the-portland-killer-was-a-far-left-extremist-11d001382139

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Badger of Basra posted:

great chuck, thanks. Loved Lingo