Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Motherfucker posted:

at least it died with its principals intact :colbert:

It died because the computer when "okay we're on the ground now, no more parachute"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

yeah I eat rear end posted:

At this point I'd be happy to see a circumcision or raising kids to be religious derail...anything but this.

Are hotdogs sandwiches?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
You fuckers killed a good thread. I'm going to the bar for a few beers now, and I'm going to tip exactly 11%.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

What the hell is wrong with you guys

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Is pizza a sandwich?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
You guys took a real poo poo on this thread, but it's okay, as long as you wipe standing up.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Fartbox posted:

Is pizza a sandwich?

pizza is just a fancy type of toast

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Arrhythmia posted:

You guys took a real poo poo on this thread, but it's okay, as long as you wipe standing up.

Using toilet paper where the roll spins out in the "over" orientation. :colbert:

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

lets discuss pineapple pizza, the greatest form of pizza

You got the pineapple for the sweet and the ham for the salty

bada bing bada boom, perfection :discourse:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Shrimp or no shrimp?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I was wrong, I think this is going to be worse.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
shame the OP got invested in this dumb internet argument instead of posting confessions.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla posted:

:spergin:

Shut the gently caress up about temperature measurements, no one gives a poo poo, post some feshes already

bradzilla posted:

Shut the gently caress up about temperature measurements, no one gives a poo poo, post some feshes already

bradzilla posted:

bradzilla posted:

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

you should import the derail toucan from the bad with money thread

curufinor fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 30, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I've been feshposting, not my fault everybody's been ignoring it :colbert:

Last one was like an hour ago

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

wow quite a lot of public confessions to having autism in here, or at least that's how I interpret this temperature talk

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lmao yall actually spent Memorial Day weekend arguing about Celsius vs Fahrenheit

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

purple death ray posted:

Lmao yall actually spent Memorial Day weekend arguing about Celsius vs Fahrenheit

I'm not american and have no empathy for soldiers.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
This is spergatory.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

purple death ray posted:

I was bad in life, and now I pay in death

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No made-up anonymous confession could be even remotely as dumbfoundingly ridiculous as the utterly gobsmacking idea of someone claiming to be a functioning adult while trying to argue in favor of Fahrenheit over Celsius.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Metric system ruins another thread. Thanks Euros.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
No but you see Rankine sets 0°R to absolute zero like Kelvin but uses the smaller Fahrenheit degree for finer detail therefore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

vortmax posted:

No but you see Rankine sets 0°R to absolute zero like Kelvin but uses the smaller Fahrenheit degree for finer detail therefore

I think this is the best system for the primary temperature use-case (making people angry on the Internet)

brb buying Rankine thermometer

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Christ shut the gently caress up about temperature metrics already

quote:

buddy's wife keeps making passes at me

It's been said but if it's harmless, it's harmless. Lots of people get flirty when they've been drinking.

Now if she grabs your junk and tells you to meet her in the bathroom, you should tell your friend at the earliest opportunity. gently caress cheaters.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
You should gently caress her and then tell him and deny loving her when she claims you did

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

You should gently caress her and then tell him and deny loving her when she claims you did

drat, this is solid

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

At this point I'd be happy to see a circumcision or raising kids to be religious derail...anything but this.

Yeah.

@ entire thread: how do you feel about punching dogs in Morse code?

Me? Love it! Transmit this, fluffy!

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Time to blow up this thread and start another one without ridiculous multi-page derails arguing over stupid poo poo like Fahrenheit vs. Celsius scales.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

My confession is that I really want to gently caress my friend's girlfriend and I've been trying to scheme a way to break them up.

Incidentally does anyone have any good tips for ruining your friend's relationships without it looking like your fault? Any advice is appreciated

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

SciFiDownBeat posted:

My confession is that I really want to gently caress my friend's girlfriend and I've been trying to scheme a way to break them up.

Incidentally does anyone have any good tips for ruining your friend's relationships without it looking like your fault? Any advice is appreciated

Can you trust the girl to not rat you out? If so, just tell her in confidence that you saw him cheat on her but tell her not mention the reason for breaking up because he'd know the only witness (you) was the one who told her. Just have her tell him it's not working out or some bullshit vague reason and bone her (in private and never tell anyone, otherwise it's going to be obvious who leaked the fake news).

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Jose posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uREAyiM3Y

RIP Charlie Murphy. You were too good for this world.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Assuming dude lives in a decently large city or metropolitan area, there are thousands upon thousands of other women to have highly enjoyable sex with that don't involve a friend's wife who drunkenly makes passes at you. Do not bang your friend's wife. If you do it, then you are an unrepentant rear end in a top hat who deserves to be kicked in the junk.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 30, 2017

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Assuming dude lives in a decently large city or metropolitan area, there are thousands upon thousands of other women to have highly enjoyable sex with that don't involve a friend's wife who drunkenly makes passes at you. Do not bang your friend's wife. If you do it, then you are an unrepentant rear end in a top hat who deserves to be kicked in the junk.

Also you'll be out one (1) friend and those can be highly valuable

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

My other confession is that when I write an email to a co-worker who is driving me crazy, sometimes I'll type out something way over the top and mean, then delete everything and start over with a more respectful tone. So e.g. "you're a complete loving idiot and I can't believe you can't get this through your underdeveloped infantile skull, please do a service both to this company and humanity by throwing yourself off a bridge" becomes "I'm still not sure about that course of action. I think we should do it this way because of a, b and c." It's mostly cathartic but it might also be a sick thrill. Like I could accidentally hit send and possibly get fired.

Can you trust the girl to not rat you out? If so, just tell her in confidence that you saw him cheat on her but tell her not mention the reason for breaking up because he'd know the only witness (you) was the one who told her. Just have her tell him it's not working out or some bullshit vague reason and bone her (in private and never tell anyone, otherwise it's going to be obvious who leaked the fake news).

Good plan, unfortunately she's kind of a ditz and she's​ got a big mouth (figuratively and literally) so most likely it would end with my friend strangling me to death. Plus I was only half-joking. I'm too much of a nice guy (read: coward) to mess with my friend's relationship.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SciFiDownBeat posted:

My other confession is that when I write an email to a co-worker who is driving me crazy, sometimes I'll type out something way over the top and mean, then delete everything and start over with a more respectful tone. So e.g. "you're a complete loving idiot and I can't believe you can't get this through your underdeveloped infantile skull, please do a service both to this company and humanity by throwing yourself off a bridge" becomes "I'm still not sure about that course of action. I think we should do it this way because of a, b and c." It's mostly cathartic but it might also be a sick thrill. Like I could accidentally hit send and possibly get fired.

Just lol if you have never sent out an email about a hard dick replacement

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

syscall girl posted:

Also you'll be out one (1) friend and those can be highly valuable

Also a good point. Good friends are thousands of times more valuable than a drunken one-time fling.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That guy actually responded to thread questions

quote:

To answer whoever asked what the pass was, the first time was at a bar after everyone but us had left and she pressed up into me and said she had missed me. The second time we were at their apartment and after my buddy fell asleep she gave me a big hug and said she liked me and then kissed me on my cheek, but got a little bit of the corner of my mouth.

We're all hanging out again tomorrow night and I'm worried she's gonna do something again.

I dunno, this kind of sounds like she's just a touchy-feely drunk, girls do that stuff sometimes

I wouldn't worry about it just yet

quote:

There’s a story about a "lost" episode of Seinfeld floating around the internet.

The episode was supposed to air around season six, but it was mysteriously cut. The “official” story about the episode was that it featured Elaine purchasing a firearm after being mugged, but many elements about this episode were never revealed until recently. NBC Executives refused to officially report on the episode until the Seinfeld season six DVD commentary. I have the tape but as someone who works within NBC, unfortunately I can’t reveal my sources.

I work at the GE building in Rockefeller Plaza, and I have access to their digital archives. That’s as much as I can divulge. We also have the entire original Seinfeld series in multiple formats, including original reels and VHS tapes. I noticed an episode with the production code “607” was missing from the tape set, and it was relocated in a set of old news reels. The replacement episode “The Mom and Pop Store” was filmed a season later to replace the missing episode. It is oddly titled “The Mason”.

The episode starts out as normal, with Jerry’s apartment, but the camera is much more steady. Jerry walks out as though he’s been drugged and remarks that all of his family and friends have been dying lately. His buzzer rings and it’s George. George runs up, half crying and tells Jerry he’s seen something terrible. He’s mumbling and stuttering for about five minutes until he can form a sentence. There are still pauses for humor, but there is no audience or laugh track. George informs Jerry that planes have crashed into the twin towers due to a terrorist attack on New York.

Jerry turns on the news and you can see modern footage of the 9/11 attacks, all pre-filmed several years beforehand. George says that isn't the worst part: Elaine and Kramer were in the towers at the time of the bombing. What proceeds is a graphic and explicit phone call of screaming and crying and Kramer saying that something terrible has happened, and Elaine is dead. Kramer screams there’s no air in the building, and he’s burning to death, and that he’s going to jump.

The camera cuts to live footage of a man falling from the twin towers. George genuinely looks upset and says, “I’m sorry Larry, but I can’t go through with this,” and he tries to walk off the set, but people stop him and push him towards the stage. He walks out Jerry’s prop window and you can hear him calling his agent. There’s a lot of mumbling, and you can see candles being lit behind the stage.

Jerry goes over to the bookcase and pulls it aside, revealing a ceremonial black table with candles, a dinner plate, and a strange box. There is a Masonic symbol against black cloth just outside where the fake stage window would be. Jerry says some weird things in a foreign dialect, and one cut of the camera shows a poster of Donald Trump (This episode originally aired in 1995). The scene ends with Jerry waking up in bed, as though it’s all a nightmare. Kramer comes in and asks if Jerry has seen a lizard. Jerry laughs and says, “We are the lizards,” and the camera zooms slightly. His eyes become slivered, like almonds.

The tape is only seven minutes long, and what proceeds is just twenty minutes of dead air. If you continue watching to the end, it seems there are three more news reports tacked on. The first is about an outbreak of swine flu, the second about a train bombing, and the third

The email just kind of cut off there (dead air if you will)

TLDR it's a script outline for a Seinfeld-themed creepypasta

I read a 9/11 Seinfeld episode somebody wrote that was going around the Internet six months or so ago, that was better than this but still not great

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

All my emails to my coworkers are largely composed of pictures of my dick and taint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

loquacius posted:

TLDR it's a script outline for a Seinfeld-themed creepypasta

Within the first line I was like "OK someone c opy pasted a seinfeld creepypasta as a confession". Come on fakers, you're better than this.

e: actually it literally is that: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Seinfeld_Lost_Episode