Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Neil Armbong posted:

I also smoked some ribs yesterday. Turned out p good.

drat your smoke ring is much better than mine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I think I'm going to make a bunch of these posters and put them up as soon as they are all gone.

That's a good dog.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

SHOAH NUFF posted:

drat your smoke ring is much better than mine...

I kinda dropped the ball on making sure I was ready to go for smoking, so had to use what little pecan I had left and some small mesquite chunks - I like using larger chunks/small logs of wood, as it makes for a more even fire. However, due to laziness beforehand, I had to really watch/work this fire to keep it in range. I use a medium size offset smoker and will smoke my ribs for 2.5 - 3 hrs unwrapped, then will hit them with Parkay, honey, and brown sugar and wrap them in foil and crank the heat for last 1.5 to 2 hrs.

edit: clarity

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 17:15 on May 30, 2017

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Neil Armbong posted:

I also smoked some ribs yesterday. Turned out p good.

Mother of god

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

I don't know why North Greenville University has a PA program but hellooooooo new backup school.

you okay with a pretty conservative Christian school?

cause it's a pretty conservative Christian school

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ehud posted:

what if I invent time travel and marry your wife?

as long as you don't accidentally make her hitler I guess

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

Mrs. Spoeank Trump it is.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

What if he deliberately makes her Hitler

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What if he deliberately makes her Hitler

Then he's the new TFF wild card.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

If time travel was real what historical event would you guys attend

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ehud posted:

Your birth so I could pull out this time

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Neil Armbong posted:

I kinda dropped the ball on making sure I was ready to go for smoking, so had to use what little pecan I had left and some small mesquite chunks - I like using larger chunks/small logs of wood, as it makes for a more even fire. However, due to laziness beforehand, I had to really watch/work this fire to keep it in range. I use a medium size offset smoker and will smoke my ribs for 2.5 - 3 hrs unwrapped, then will hit them with Parkay, honey, and brown sugar and wrap them in foil and crank the heat for last 1.5 to 2 hrs.

edit: clarity

I only used hickory, just 2 fist sized chunks. I have a small little WSM so any more and its too much smoke. I didn't foil at all, just smoked with hickory for 1 hour, then barbecued for another 3 hours with charcoal at 225, spraying with apple juice every hour or so. They were really good, the best ribs I've smoked, but I was disappointed with the smoke ring for sure

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Volkerball posted:

Your birth so I would pull out this time
ahahaha god drat

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

Butt fumble

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Volkerball posted:

Your birth so I would pull out this time

You either have a wildly inaccurate understanding of conception or a troubling understanding of midwifery

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You either have a wildly inaccurate understanding of conception or a troubling understanding of midwifery

My swimmers are the best.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Volkerball posted:

Your birth so I could pull out this time

What, your dick got hit by the baby?

e. goddamnit

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Lmfao

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was gonna drop a real sick burn but then I got high. Now I'm on the back foot and I know why.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

If you go back in time a few years and have sex with your wife when she was younger but was with you at the time, does that mean she cheated on you?

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I only used hickory, just 2 fist sized chunks. I have a small little WSM so any more and its too much smoke. I didn't foil at all, just smoked with hickory for 1 hour, then barbecued for another 3 hours with charcoal at 225, spraying with apple juice every hour or so. They were really good, the best ribs I've smoked, but I was disappointed with the smoke ring for sure

Nice, all I had to spray with was Dr. Pepper, so went with that whenever I flipped every half hour. If you could keep them on the smoke for another hour or so, you'll strengthen the smoke ring you have there.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For real answer, I'd probably go back and watch Jesus get his rear end beat first. Then I'd check out that indy 500 crash in the 40's or whatever when the car just loving exploded.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

you okay with a pretty conservative Christian school?

cause it's a pretty conservative Christian school

lol it says that former military get a guaranteed interview so uh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It's kind of amazing if you watch BTTF and a huge plot point is Marty's mom trying to have sex with her own son

like potential incest is the main thrust of the plot and it's considered a classic movie

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Leperflesh posted:

If you go back in time a few years and have sex with your wife when she was younger but was with you at the time, does that mean she cheated on you?

How about any of your five cats

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

lol it says that former military get a guaranteed interview so uh

I know people who went there. Pretty sure you have to attend chapel and take bible courses but maybe it's different for your program

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

It's kind of amazing if you watch BTTF and a huge plot point is Marty's mom trying to have sex with her own son

like potential incest is the main thrust of the plot and it's considered a classic movie

It's the reason why Disney passed on it!

The movie was originally conceived of as a teenage sex comedy like porkys

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Fired up the WSM and smoked some ribs this weekend

Look at this guy that had the day off yesterday

:smith:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fiz if you want help with your bible courses I can help you

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Look at this guy that had the day off yesterday

:smith:

My future in-laws spent the long weekend with me so I spent most of it desperately sneaking around my place trying to get high without being noticed, it was hell besides the couple of hours I got to sit next to the meat

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If you answer every question at a Christian university with "because God said so" would they have to give you an A+

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If you answer every question at a Christian university with "because God said so" would they have to give you an A+

Not enough effort. I think you'd be better off putting a line from "God is Big" in for every answer.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Trying to think of what exam questions would be like there, and I think they'd all have to be:
Why would problem ______ be solved by adding Jesus and how bad would ______ be if you removed Jesus?

Do you think you'll get a special class lecture from Ben Stein Fiz?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I work with a bunch of people who graduated from bob jones university and the stuff they believe is amazing. like just in passing conversation about cloning extinct animals I mentioned something about when the mammoth went extinct 10-15k years ago and he was like, "well that's not possible. the earth is only 6k years old"

also one time I had to drive out of town for work with him for a day and he spent the entire time proselytizing and he told me that most biologists don't believe in evolution and that at bob jones they did a course on evolution and that only like 50% of biologists believe in evolution

lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

fiz if you want help with your bible courses I can help you

i just have these.......urges, ehud. But the bible.....

Kalli posted:

Do you think you'll get a special class lecture from Ben Stein Fiz?

hopefully he'll tell stories about nixon.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Trying to think of what exam questions would be like there, and I think they'd all have to be:
Why would problem ______ be solved by adding Jesus and how bad would ______ be if you removed Jesus?

In all seriousness things like hermeneutics can be really challenging because the bible is filled with contradictions and you have to get really creative to make any sense of christian doctrine.

like try writing a somewhat "logical" paper about how we know the trinity exists lol

you have to reconcile all these contradictory passages in the bible and it's a nightmare

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I remember when I was 15 I used to wake up at 5am to go to a men's bible study group that met at the buttcrack of down to study systematic theology at chick-fil-a

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

I remember when I was 15 I used to wake up at 5am to go to a men's bible study group that met at the buttcrack of down to study systematic theology at chick-fil-a

Some good, some bad here

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

I work with a bunch of people who graduated from bob jones university and the stuff they believe is amazing. like just in passing conversation about cloning extinct animals I mentioned something about when the mammoth went extinct 10-15k years ago and he was like, "well that's not possible. the earth is only 6k years old"

also one time I had to drive out of town for work with him for a day and he spent the entire time proselytizing and he told me that most biologists don't believe in evolution and that at bob jones they did a course on evolution and that only like 50% of biologists believe in evolution

lol

how many loving rear end in a top hat coworkers do you have? Or is Pats fan just an eclectic dickwad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
This weekend I realized that there is an episode of Seinfeld I have never seen, called The Bris. I've seen every Seinfeld episode around 15-30 times, so it felt weird watching a new one. It wasn't that funny

• Locked thread