Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Gonna risk downing this poo poo and see if I lose my breath doing yard work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Taste report?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

Taste report?

Strong start, weak finish.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

iospace posted:

Strong start, weak finish.

Don't doxx yourself

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Don't doxx yourself

gently caress

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The incredibly forced Sauber hate is another annoying thread trend.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I don't even see sauber enough to hate them

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Sauber has gone sideways lately, hasn't it.

:dadjoke:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I just want to know just how big of a bargain they got from Honda and, after Kaltenborn said they'd be open to definitely reserving a seat for Honda drivers, who the next Japanese driver is gonna be in F1.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Taste report?

Oh no, no no no

It's easily the worst of Monster's flavours.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
F1 is used to bad business but Sauber has been taking that to another level ever since the four drivers debacle

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Dubs posted:

black and gold was bad lotus

Well whoever they were that car looked super cool.

In any case I was a super casual F1 follower through the 90s but totally lost track of everything until a brief flash of interest around 2011, now that my life is 300% more stable and I can stream stuff and whatever I might start watching races again.

So much new stuff since then, but I think that giant shark fin is throwing me off the most somehow.

Wiltsghost posted:

Hope this isn't too much to ask but can I get your opinions on best looking f1 car? I know this is a broad question but whatever. I'll open with this guy.

I love this one. And many of the others posted. And yeah 90s cars mostly look the most "right" to me but whatever.

And also, wow Michael Shumacher.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bring back those slick minardis. 05 minardis were dope, and if they weren't don't post a picture and ruin my nostalgia for the OZJET

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wirth1000 posted:

I just want to know just how big of a bargain they got from Honda and, after Kaltenborn said they'd be open to definitely reserving a seat for Honda drivers, who the next Japanese driver is gonna be in F1.

Alot. Nobuharu Matsushita if he's eligible.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

nsaP posted:

F1 is used to bad business but Sauber has been taking that to another level ever since the four drivers debacle

Still confused as to why it wasn't hilarious that a lovely pay driver got hosed over because another driver offered to pay more. That's A+ poo poo and absolutely what I'd expect to hear in F1.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I hear narain karthikeyan is vying for a comeback ferrari should drop vettel and sign a real driver

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Who had worse sunglasses - Hamilton or Perez?

simplefish fucked around with this message at 19:15 on May 30, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

simplefish posted:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

simplefish posted:

Trick question, it's Marco Andretti

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lewis looks like a loving idiot and he should go all Kanye already so i never have to watch on my tv ever again.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Racist.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

wicka posted:

Still confused as to why it wasn't hilarious that a lovely pay driver got hosed over because another driver offered to pay more. That's A+ poo poo and absolutely what I'd expect to hear in F1.

I should have said "all about bad business" instead of "used to"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
The black Ilmor Sauber looked rad as gently caress. So much so that Karl Wendlinger tried to get himself buried in one.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

simplefish posted:

HAM has been wearing the exact same pair as PER has on at the last few races.

Kimoa makes a ripoff of them, but they aren't wearing Kimoa ones.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I used to like Sauber when it was peter in charge weeping with joy when things went right, and swearing on Brundle's grid walk when it was going badly. There is something inately unlikable about them now, not hate worthy, but enough to make you feel embarrassed for them all the time.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Dubs posted:

I don't normally watch the interview stuff so this is the first time I've seen them

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

learnincurve posted:

I used to like Sauber when it was peter in charge weeping with joy when things went right, and swearing on Brundle's grid walk when it was going badly. There is something inately unlikable about them now, not hate worthy, but enough to make you feel embarrassed for them all the time.

This exactly this!

Peter Sauber with his big cigar smoking ways were good times. And I was a big fan of BMW Sauber and Mario Theissen running the show as well with Big Bobby K in the show.

Everything is now so Kolles-esque. Was anyone here really a fan of Kolles-run Midland? Come on now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

Lewis looks like a loving idiot and he should go all Kanye already so i never have to watch on my tv ever again.

Lewis and Kanye had the exact same career trajectory where when they first made it big you went "Holy poo poo they're brilliant." and now ten years later they both look like jokes.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Khablam posted:

Gonna risk downing this poo poo and see if I lose my breath doing yard work

Be safe Khablam

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

Lewis and Kanye had the exact same career trajectory where when they first made it big you went "Holy poo poo they're brilliant." and now ten years later they both look like jokes.

Lewis has yet to dress like an extra on hunger games tho

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Remember the cameo velveteen tuxedo?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Or this...

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

hes just saying what we are all thinking

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

I have alot of respect for you LC, but even I cant protect you when you pull poo poo like this

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Lewis has yet to dress like an extra on hunger games tho

At least Kanye had the balls to drive his career completely off the cliff though.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

At least Kanye had the balls to drive his career completely off the cliff though.

I love Kayne.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dubs posted:

Kvyat is though.

Hamilton makes me feel better about my own receding hairline.

We didn't make enough of Tony Kanaan's wicked burn of Hamilton at the Indy Banquet, by the way. I know iospace cross posted it, but it was Worst Thread grade savegery.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Phwoar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

Kvyat is though.

Hamilton makes me feel better about my own receding hairline.

We didn't make enough of Tony Kanaan's wicked burn of Hamilton at the Indy Banquet, by the way. I know iospace cross posted it, but it was Worst Thread grade savegery.

What was it? I haven't been able to open links on my phone recently...

• Locked thread