Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

I'm really high on T. Williams personally; he's like Malcom Floyd but MUCH faster and more agile, so he isn't just a jump ball WR. I'm probably being homer-ish but I do think he'd have the potential to really be a top WR in the league if he cleans up his route running a bit.

Floyd had much MUCH better hands than Tyrell. Inman probably has the best hands on the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man there are a lot of good wrs around. i'm glad we all have some

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Cavauro posted:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What good are good wide receivers when your QB is just gonna throw to the tight end and running backs anyway?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Cavauro posted:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

kiimo posted:

What good are good wide receivers when your QB is just gonna throw to the tight end and running backs anyway?

I wish my team had a great TE. Like, we should draft a great TE like Shannon Sharpe or w/e the gently caress kawalimus was saying

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My team has had some great tight ends. Well, Travis Kelce is top 5 current and Tony G is top 3 ever. But if I had to say our best wide receiver for the last 30 years it would be Dwayne Bowe. Think about that. Dwayne Stone Hands is the Chiefs all time 2nd wide receiver.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Probably a bad move since he can't catch the way it is.

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette/status/869643966362398723

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

My team has had some great tight ends. Well, Travis Kelce is top 5 current and Tony G is top 3 ever. But if I had to say our best wide receiver for the last 30 years it would be Dwayne Bowe. Think about that. Dwayne Stone Hands is the Chiefs all time 2nd wide receiver.

Lol if your team doesn't have at least one TE in the hall and another one who will be.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wandler20 posted:

Probably a bad move since he can't catch the way it is.

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette/status/869643966362398723

Anthony Munoz laughs at that crooked finger.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Lol if your team doesn't have at least one TE in the hall and another one who will be.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hi y'all Terrell Owens isn't in the HOF.

So gently caress you. Yeah, you.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Eh, the Colts have TY and then a cliff to the next guy. The Jaguars have three legit starters plus two great slot guys and they just drafted some clown who won some awards in college. If one part of the Jaguars deserves to be listed that high it would be their WRs. Now, the Vikings, Panthers, Bills (the Bills have a WR corps?), and Seahawks...

edit: I dont see how the Patriots are #1 or how the Chargers are ahead of the Dolphins.

edit2: or how the Broncos are so low. Their passing problem was not their WRs last year, though maybe they dont have much depth behind Demaryius and Emmanuel.

Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham are better trio than the Colts top three receivers

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
No argument about the Bucs being #2 on any list? I'm not sure how to process this.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Chiefs are going to be dope this year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

No argument about the Bucs being #2 on any list? I'm not sure how to process this.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to ruin it

Because the people that thought the Pats shouldn't be #1 think the Bucs should by default

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think they could be moved around a bit based on what you think of DeSean Jackson's likelihood of getting banged up and that OJ Howard probably won't contribute *that* much as a rookie, but they belong somewhere near the top. But add in Evans as an excellent #1 and Humphries as a slot guy, and that just looks like a deep, talented group.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Chiefs are going to be dope this year.

I think they'll be good again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they squeaked into the playoffs or just missed. The roster's pretty much the same and they had a few absolute bullshit wins last year.

I'd love to find out I'm being too pessimistic here of course.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I think they'll be good again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they squeaked into the playoffs or just missed. The roster's pretty much the same and they had a few absolute bullshit wins last year.

I'd love to find out I'm being too pessimistic here of course.

our division is also kind of random

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Eifert Posting posted:

Hi y'all Terrell Owens isn't in the HOF.

So gently caress you. Yeah, you.

He was worse then Moss, Carter, Rice, and a Brown. About equal to Holt and Bruce, maybe a bit better then Johnson. I'm having a hard time saying he deserves to be in the HOF when Randy Moss isn't.

Also my issue with Bucs WR corp at #2 is realistically they have no depth, look at last year. It feels like the author is assuming that Howard is going to light the world on fire in an offense that doesn't historically have much TE action. I'd take Evans / Jackson over most top 2 WRs in the league, but uhh not sure how I feel about WRs 4-6 there.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lmao at TO being worse than Carter

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nystral posted:

He was worse then Moss, Carter, Rice, and a Brown. About equal to Holt and Bruce, maybe a bit better then Johnson. I'm having a hard time saying he deserves to be in the HOF when Randy Moss isn't.

Are you high.

Moss isn't even eligible til next year

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

whiteyfats posted:

Anthony Munoz laughs at that crooked finger.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:stonklol:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nystral posted:

excellent troll.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
lol if your team doesn't have a guy with a crooked finger

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was a great copy paste Nystral but source your quotes or else someone might think you actually thought that

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Justin Houston is going to bounce back big. :allears:

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/868115760995893248

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/867968490082156545

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/867957598582067200

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/867953794717437953

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/867955779378094081

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/868108212175650816

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Run support is an underrated part of Houston's game. He's not Khalil Mack there but he's pretty good.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Didn't he only play like a quarter of a season? No poo poo he wasn't all over the place every game

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
With that receiving core Jameis Winston will be forcefully penetrating defenses all year long.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Didn't he only play like a quarter of a season? No poo poo he wasn't all over the place every game

There's a contingent of Chiefs fans who think Houston kind of sucks now and is coasting because he got paid since he only dominated in the Denver game and 'disappeared' the rest of the season where he did play. I don't think he was at his best outside of Denver but he was still pretty good and should be better this season.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somewhere, Mario Williams laughs

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Is Seth ever negative towards a KC player

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Is Seth ever negative towards a KC player

He gets very middling from time to time about bad players. He's definitely a homer for sure.

vv--well middling about bad players who are still on the roster. Yeah he'll roast guys who have left.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 31, 2017

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Yes, he talked about how bad Kniles Davis is a few weeks ago!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
ESPN let John Clayton go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYZ2MKYOZY&t=7s

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Amy Pole Her posted: