Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm still looking forward to the Crash remaster even though people are kinda down on it

I might get the Wipeout collection too

Oh yeah I hope that wipeout collection is cool. I wonder if it's gonna be separate games/handling models or if it's going to be just a ton of tracks in one release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

This is a really nice trailer. I hope Sonic Mania is a good game.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

In Training posted:

What's everyone looking forward to in June? I kinda only really know about Tekken, and that I think Arms is coming out, maybe.

The Fiesta! :stoked:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

In Training posted:

What's everyone looking forward to in June? I kinda only really know about Tekken, and that I think Arms is coming out, maybe.

I'll probably play Valkyria Revolution and be disappointed thereby

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm looking forward to E3, my favorite game of the year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to be missing E3 because of travel and I'm kinda bummed but it will be fun to sift through all the news afterwards

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

KingSlime posted:

A mario maker with 3d world style of levels would be really loving cool

I want a Captain Toad Maker

Macarius Wrench
Mar 28, 2017

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

I'm basically reliving my childhood next month with Tekken 7, Crash Bandicoot and Wipeout :dance:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'm getting that Switch Seiken Densetsu Collection import whenever the hell it gets shipped to me, even though I obviously can't read any of it.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm gonna be bad with goons in Tekken, decide if I want Rev 2 on Steam or PS4, and play FFXIV's new expac.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

Wipeout

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

In Training posted:

Im going to be missing E3 because of travel and I'm kinda bummed but it will be fun to sift through all the news afterwards

Reading the news after the fact is way more interesting than actually watching E3 live.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

an actual dog posted:

I'm looking forward to E3, my favorite game of the year.

*nods*

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

in june i'm gonna play not new games like maybe berseria and the psp/vita ys games

unless something cool comes out that i dont know about, like the 2nd megaman collection is probably gonna be soon right? i want to play 9 and 10, and those other ones i guess

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 31, 2017

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

lets hang out posted:

unless something cool comes out that i dont know about, like the 2nd megaman collection is probably gonna be soon right? i want to play 9 and 10, and those other ones i guess

It was never actually announced, just rumored from like a trademark filing, I think.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
No, no you can't kill the Joe Capcom!

quote:

Learned some new details over the weekend. I'm going to try to keep it vague and not confirm any characters specifically to avoid ending up on Eventhubs or whatever.

- 28 character launch roster, I know all of them but 1 for sure and I think I might know who the last one is.
- No Ace Attorney, Viewtiful Joe, Final Fight or Okami characters. No Ms. Marvel, no X-Men or F4 to speak of.
- Of the remaining cast there's one returning MvC2 character, nine characters coming back from 3 (ten if the last character is who I think it is) and only four more newcomers.
- I know of one DLC character besides Sigma and he's coming back from MvC2, not sure if he's scheduled for this year or next year.

There's definitely some cool surprises left but I get the impression most people are going to be disappointed.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

glam rock hamhock posted:

I like how in response to the topic of Nintendo being worthy of criticism, not one but two posters responded with the same lovely bad faith snipe at Sony for some reason.

Anyways, Humble Bundle has a Adult Swim bundle up right now and it is good
https://www.humblebundle.com/adult-swim-games-bundle

lol "bad faith snipe"

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I'm still "marveling" at how you can make an MvC game without any x men

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Looper posted:

I'm still "marveling" at how you can make an MvC game without any x men

I mean if everything some of these guys have been saying is true Black Panther isn't even in the initial retail release so we don't even have a "Who needs Wolverine when you have BP?" scenario.

He'll probably be DLC released around the time his movie launches. Probably as free "Thank you for supporting the game" DLC at this rate.

Edit: Ah y'know what, here I guess this is the full roster:

quote:

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

Viewtiful Jew fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 31, 2017

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i just got home after visiting my parents for memorial day weekend whatd i miss

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Bedlam and mayhem

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Cowcaster posted:

Hell Girls has been removed from steam. Rip Huniepop 2.0

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

quote:

Rocket / Groot

Why yes, I would like to play this collectathon game.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Cowcaster posted:

Someone single-handedly paid for Lowtax's retirement over in the FFXIV thread yesterday, was pretty funny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr E posted:

I'm gonna be bad with goons in Tekken, decide if I want Rev 2 on Steam or PS4, and play FFXIV's new expac.

Rev2 Steam has the better netcode. Otherwise they're functionally identical, so just choose wherever has people you can play with.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Diablo 3 does the best loot

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

Hell Girls has been removed from steam. Rip Huniepop 2.0

A quick Google search turned up the sale page that still seems to work, so I got to inflict it upon my friends.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Ciaphas posted:

Someone single-handedly paid for Lowtax's retirement over in the FFXIV thread yesterday, was pretty funny

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Cowcaster posted:

Bad faith snipes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

What happened

Poops Mcgoots posted:

A quick Google search turned up the sale page that still seems to work, so I got to inflict it upon my friends.

Oh dear

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

You're...a good...friend.....?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

You're...a good...friend.....?

I would never want big gaben to decide whether or not my friends are allowed to see the anime tiddies.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I would never want big gaben to decide whether or not my friends are allowed to see the anime tiddies.

You are a good friend! :3:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
whats up lads and lasses

i started a new (day) job today. was told to my face multiple times "you are amazing at this" which i never once heard in years at my old job

:unsmith:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

precision posted:

whats up lads and lasses

i started a new (day) job today. was told to my face multiple times "you are amazing at this" which i never once heard in years at my old job

Hey, cool! Congratulations!

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

In Training posted:

Rev2 Steam has the better netcode. Otherwise they're functionally identical, so just choose wherever has people you can play with.

My friends are bad and don't like fighting games and I already have Rev 1 on PS4 so I should probably get it there but I dunno.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I mean if everything some of these guys have been saying is true Black Panther isn't even in the initial retail release so we don't even have a "Who needs Wolverine when you have BP?" scenario.

He'll probably be DLC released around the time his movie launches. Probably as free "Thank you for supporting the game" DLC at this rate.

Edit: Ah y'know what, here I guess this is the full roster:

I'm v excited to play as my favorite character, Monster Hunter

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

precision posted:

whats up lads and lasses

Don't set the standard too high or it just becomes expected. I speak from experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

precision posted:

whats up lads and lasses

:D

Proud of you!

I hope it's not too much of a slog. It'd be great if your new job was something that you enjoyed doing in addition to being good at it :)

• Locked thread