Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Dude's stroke game must be immaculate.

Because holy poo poo why does she keep going back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

She asked Hillary for relationship advice.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Mister Adequate posted:

Huma I think you're great but what are you thinking

Well she signed up to help drone her family's countrymen.

and ^, so she can't be that great.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

empty whippet box posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/politics/michael-flynn-documents-senate/index.html?adkey=bn

Can I assume this means they've doctored them or that they don't have anything incriminating in them? Frankly, I assume that anyone involved in this will literally do anything at all to avoid providing incriminating evidence, so I'm staunchly pessimistic about it. However, it'd be great if there's actually The Good Stuff somewhere in these documents.

Until I see otherwise, though, I'm gonna assume it's yet another stalling tactic.

There will be counterparties to those records who will have the correct versions and at some point the versions will get compared and the discrepancies discovered. At that point everyone involved in the doctoring is turbofucked. Flynn's lawyers would walk before they would agree.

You'd be much better off turning the documents indicating guilt over and hoping that you can somehow maybe get them kicked out of evidence on a technically or trying to bury the juicy bits in piles of banal bullshit and hoping that it gets missed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AP/status/869720283674021888

call me beep me if you wanna reach me.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Sinteres posted:

Huma's the dumbest person in the world if that story is true, but this guy might be a close second.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/869608909849464833

Having a foreign country act as a PAC is a blatant violation of election laws and that is without getting into the Logan Act. His campaign already got in trouble for soliciting donations from foreigners.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

OhFunny posted:

I have strong doubts about Russian's capability to militarily subjugate the Baltic nations which are now NATO members and have US and other European stationed within them.

Hence the Russian goal of destablizing NATO. The goal probably wouldn't be to march in and raise a Russian flag over the capital, it would be to repeat what was done in Ukraine (which is not a member of NATO) : "do what we say, or we wreck your country." Carve out a part without US/EU troops in it, march in and have locals proclaim the Independent Republic of Ethnic Russians, have the locals fight over the borders, dare the EU/US to do anything.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dexo posted:

I doubt this is some nefarious plot and more just him having no idea what the gently caress is appropriate.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Dexo posted:

[insert Hotline bling rewrite here]

Wasn't there a story recently about him trying to exchange numbers with someone?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Chard posted:

For real please post some Good Governance, I need a fix

It's right alongside the honest man.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
I just met you, you think I'm crazy, but here's my number, you German Lady, these EU wackos, try to faze me, but I'm so lonely, so call me mac'y

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

FizFashizzle posted:

I doubt this is some nefarious plot and more just him having no idea what the gently caress is appropriate.

But that's what people are aghast about. Because it's so inappropriate it can raise legitimate security concerns.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

farraday posted:

[insert Hotline bling rewrite here]

Wasn't there a story recently about him trying to exchange numbers with someone?

Yeah I remember this too. The AP story must be that this is a routine thing.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Kinda surprised he remembers his number tbh

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Tayter Swift posted:

uh post its

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

"Stay together for the kids" ruins another life.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Tayter Swift posted:

It's amazing what you can remember or at least what you can find fast when your only app is twitter

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
(123) 456-7890

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Further proof Trump is a preteen.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/869684476653293569

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie thinks the red phone in the the oval office is the powerpuff girls's phone or the nuke phone.

Note I don't know what the real hotlines look like either.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

At least he's not using a private email server.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Tayter Swift posted:

(123) 456-7890

Also the code for his luggage.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

You know, whoever their previous comms director was, whatever his strategy was, it was better than this.

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

WHAT?!

This does NOTHING to alleviate the gently caress up. They realized that disintegrating goodwill between Europe and US is a terrible idea, but all this does is make it clear that he is immature and cannot be trusted.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Tayter Swift posted:

(123) 456-7890

gently caress that's the combination to my luggage

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Trump gives out his phone number loosely, this is how I was able to prankcall him for years.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

AsInHowe posted:

Trump gives out his phone number loosely, this is how I was able to prankcall him for years.

If you still got it, I can do a great Macron impersonation.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

we've seen his dick, it's not made of gold or anything, i dunno what this is

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

The Obama guidance that Title IX's protection of "sex" actually meant "gender" was something of a stretch in interpretation, and I would be shocked if the 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court endorsed that interpretation.

I'm sure we'll get to look forward to another year or two of contradictory appeals court decisions before the Supreme Court finally weighs in on the matter though.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Trump urges world leaders to call him on his cellphone. An ancient and oft-misunderstood tactic (by American Liberals) of talking directly to people without being smug or condescending. Forget all the pomp and bullshit, you just call me next time you start thinking like that again.

OMG THE SECURITY! THE .. SOMETHING! HE CAN'T DO THIS!!

he can, did and is how he build much of his empire. Actually most successful people do this. Try to pick up a few things rather than poo poo on everything.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

we've seen his dick, it's not made of gold or anything, i dunno what this is
It's pretty big though, no?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Trump: My phone number is "PASSWORD1". No wait, that's my password for my twitter account. My phone number is...

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Kathy Griffin sure folded loving fast. Disappointing. Stick by it, girl.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Tony Montana posted:

Trump urges world leaders to call him on his cellphone. An ancient and oft-misunderstood tactic (by American Liberals) of talking directly to people without being smug or condescending. Forget all the pomp and bullshit, you just call me next time you start thinking like that again.

he can, did and is how he build much of his empire. Actually most successful people do this. Try to pick up a few things rather than poo poo on everything.

There's a thread in forumid=1 that is missing one of its idiots.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Tony Montana posted:

MAGA

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hi guys! how you all going! have a nice day in Trumps America? That's good!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Right, so the solution is to detach yourself from him and be a complete rear end in a top hat who actively works against the USA and its interests, that legitimately seems like the best way to get Trump to favor you as a world leader.

Tony Montana posted:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're a nazi

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Nerds threatened by man with attractive wife using his social skills to achieve goals

news at eleven

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Tony Montana posted:

hi guys! how you all going! have a nice day in Trumps America? That's good!

Can we just skip to "puppetmaster" now i'm not really feeling this troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Jaxyon posted:

Can we just skip to "puppetmaster" now i'm not really feeling this troll

He's basically already there.

• Locked thread