Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Apoplexy posted:

I'd imagine the 50% who were educated enough to know that Paul Ryan is actively trying to loving murder them is a pretty good rate for middle-schoolers.

Yeah but here in the Trump thread anything besides absolute 100% total victory is in fact a loss.

Mustached Demon fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/869720283674021888

call me beep me if you wanna reach me.

"No Mr. Trump, there isn't actually a Hotline Bling that you can call"

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Mustached Demon posted:

Don't assume those 50% were die hard GOPers. That's dumb. They're 14 and them even understanding what the speaker is would be a stretch. It very could well just be those kids knew he was important and that's about it.

apparently at least one of them stood behind Paul Ryan and put up the ASL gesture for "Lesbian" and another yelled "Health-Care" instead of whatever Paul told them to say before taking the picture (like say "cheese" but more pander-y because Paul Ryan is a brown-nosed tool)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hastings posted:

WHAT?!

This does NOTHING to alleviate the gently caress up. They realized that disintegrating goodwill between Europe and US is a terrible idea, but all this does is make it clear that he is immature and cannot be trusted.

Why do they keep doing this? Before now no-one knew he was an immature untrustworthy gently caress-up of the highest order! Well poo poo, cat's out of the bag now I guess.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/869712530993709056

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

David Clarke is a lunatic and a loving murderer. The Roose Bolton of Wisconsin. Runs a Dreadfort, check. Murderer, check. Weird dress patterns if you go by the books, check.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Good, the poo poo is fake anyway.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

TildeATH posted:

Your English is terrible.

Oh and Trump is like 300lbs+ now.

Of hot sexy conservative values, steamy success and beautiful hair!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

RandomBlue posted:

Of hot sexy conservative values, steamy success and beautiful hair!

Hot steamy something!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

quote:

“A better story would be to ask the accusers what evidence they have that I wear military medals on my law enforcement uniform,” Clarke wrote. “There is none. Then you should ask why they accused me of this after you tell them what the pins attached represent and ask if they want to apologize for slandering me.”

:downs:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I don't think they could have found a better person to use as a "see! I'm not racist!" token.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Fulchrum posted:

Trump and LBJ, dumbfuck. Brash, bullying, crass, unwilling to change his decorum, prefers beating people into submission than working with them.

Yeah but LBJ had a big ol' swinging dick to slap down on the table.

oliveoil posted:

How does this indicate they're going to implode? 50% of the kids still took a picture with him. 50% of adults voting GOP is all they need. Sounds like they're safe for another generation.

Jesus dude, you'd normally not get one single kid acting out, at most one would make an excuse to not be in the picture or something. Getting dunked on by a bunch of 13 year olds is loving hilariously abysmal.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

I don't think they could have found a better person to use as a "see! I'm not racist!" token.

they also have Ben Carson but he's been too busy reading scripture, dozing in the corner, and getting stuck in elevators to commit treason colluding with Russia

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Please let him be somewhere official where he gets to talk and talk and talk.

He already has ties to Russia, pull him close to you, Trumpy, for all of us.

Sherriff Clarke would make a great Press Secretary.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
I should note that Carson is also doing terrible things as HUD secretary, it's not okay to just joke about sleepy Ben and not recognize the harm he's doing.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Fulchrum posted:

Trump and LBJ, dumbfuck. Brash, bullying, crass, unwilling to change his decorum, prefers beating people into submission than working with them.

You have no idea who LBJ was if you think he was the Trump of the 50s-60s.

LBJ wouldn't have been compromised by Russians. LBJ would have eaten Kislyak, or hosed him, or hosed him and eaten him or eaten him while loving him.

Just because the man talked about his bunghole and bragged about having senators' peckers in his pocket and stole elections and said all sorts of heinous poo poo and looked like a warmed over turd doesn't bring him down to the level of a bumbling idiot stooge who fumbled his way into being a brand.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

One of the things I really felt robbed of by the election result was reading more fearful Wall St. Journal screeds about the dangers of Huma, this unvetted and unelected women who has the ear of our next president.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pellisworth posted:

they also have Ben Carson but he's been too busy reading scripture, dozing in the corner, and getting stuck in elevators to commit treason colluding with Russia

War Criminal Allen West (ha my phone suggested him after I typed war criminal) is an older model dragged out sometimes too.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
the only thing Trump and LBJ share is machismo, and even in that case they differ because LBJ was actually successful in physical intimidation and whipping his dick out

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
fulchrum is still in the stage of denial where he needs Trump to have been some kind of Business Mastermind for his worldview to continue to function

the alternative is just far too grim to contemplate

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Pellisworth posted:

Okay so what am I missing for a Baby Spice drinking game / bingo card?

Because I'm bored (sorry, tweaked your ideas a bit)

http://mfbc.us/m/p3xi2

Maybe a full 5x5 would be better...

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Mezzanine posted:

Yeah, and "Mispronounces same English word twice" should be the free square.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Mezzanine posted:

The only way this works is by making it black out bingo. Otherwise it'll get completed in under two minutes.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Mezzanine posted:

Haha that's great, I was actually loving around with that exact website earlier and gave up because I stalled at 4x4 just like you did.

Spicer is really predictable. He stumbles through written remarks about all the mundane bullshit Trump is doing, then does nothing but deflect and yell at reporters during Q&A. He is pure propaganda.

I am somewhat solaced by the fact they keep doing these press conferences. They've tried to scale them back with Spicer doing off-camera (audio only) sessions but that doesn't seem to have played well for them. They need to talk to the media, even if it's Spicer or Sanders getting up there and saying nothing for half an hour.

When they entirely stop doing press conferences that's when you should get super extra worried we're devolving into authoritarian rule.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

The Glumslinger posted:

"No Mr. Trump, there isn't actually a Hotline Bling that you can call"

Vald, You used to call me on the red phone
late night but adjust the time zone
Call me on the red phone
Late night but adjust the time zone
I know when I type a tweet
That's how leaders meet.
That's how leaders meet.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

the only thing Trump and LBJ share is machismo, and even in that case they differ because LBJ was actually successful in physical intimidation and whipping his dick out

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Here, this is a little better

http://mfbc.us/m/y7aqh

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

HootTheOwl posted:

Vald, You used to call me on the red phone
late night but adjust the time zone
Call me on the red phone
Late night but adjust the time zone
That's how leaders meet.
That's how leaders meet.

These days all I do is
wonder if you're buying twitbots for someone else
wonder if you're fixin' up elections for someone else
Doing things you taught me, gettin' fascists mad at someone else

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Mezzanine posted:

Here, this is a little better

http://mfbc.us/m/y7aqh

very nice, belongs in OP at this point imo

if you're not watching Baby Spice how can you possibly live such a boring life? it's prime entertainment, folks

(it's poo poo)

edit: also if you are feeling masochistic, the Baby Spice schedule and links to streams are always posted on the WH live events website - https://www.whitehouse.gov/live

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 31, 2017

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://twitter.com/GeorgiaDirtRoad/status/869532635957252096

Where the gently caress did they get that number? Source ur quotes billboard

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Does it say Atlasshrugs dot com at the bottom? Not to start a religious debate but ask them to do the numbers for Christians since then.

Zil fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 31, 2017

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Either entirely made up or they're counting any and all deaths, attacks, fender benders, and health code violations relating to a Muslim everywhere in the world.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm going with made up because stats never end in a nice clean number like 250

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Wasn't it just like 4070-something that Trump "leaked" a few years ago?

oh god it's only been like three weeks, hasn't it

edit: it was 78, and two months ago

I want off this ride

TremorX fucked around with this message at 04:24 on May 31, 2017

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Imagine if you're the sort of deluded moron that takes that sort of thing seriously. I mean, the world must be a really loving frightening place when you're that incredibly stupid -- I can see how you'd vote for the Orange Strongman who's going to make everything better by magic, at that point.

The question is: why are there so many people who are so dangerously stupid?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I mean, there is like 14k+ murders a year just in the US.

Seems like America might be worse than "islam" guys

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Crain posted:

Either entirely made up or they're counting any and all deaths, attacks, fender benders, and health code violations relating to a Muslim everywhere in the world.

Holy.moly that site is atrocious. Conspiracy theory right wing fear mongering. Its from some lady named pamela geller and she listas a fuckton of group of old ladies award like a mom photographer gets.

:laffo: quotables section

quote:

Geller and Spencer are probably the most important propagandizing Islamophobes in the world, these people’s voices speak very loudly — not just here in the United States but overseas.” — Heidi Beirich, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project

Sloober fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 31, 2017

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

PT6A posted:

Imagine if you're the sort of deluded moron that takes that sort of thing seriously. I mean, the world must be a really loving frightening place when you're that incredibly stupid -- I can see how you'd vote for the Orange Strongman who's going to make everything better by magic, at that point.

The question is: why are there so many people who are so dangerously stupid?

Cuts to public education funding are more than just letting the rich keep their money. Uneducated masses make for a consistent voting base to exploit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

AFD! AFD! AFD!

• Locked thread