Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

If that's what he believes then I'm surprised he isn't advocating for more vaccines to increase his voter base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Monos Bullet posted:

predictable response from the people that thought hillary would make a good president :rolleyes:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

nah i lolled
ill do it again: lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

why the gently caress would i buy you an avatar if i havent changed mine in 10 years

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is my red badge of courage, friend.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

now THATS a spicy meatballol

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Damnit that just popped up on my phone. Why can I never get these tweets first?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Stroke, aneurysm, or an aide snatching the phone out of his hands? Place your bets now.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I can't tell you what a relief it is for me to see a screencap of a phone display where the battery isn't around 3%. I see those and I am yelling inside, "CHARGE YOUR PHONE!"

lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/869766994899468288

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Monday_ posted:

Stroke, aneurysm, or an aide snatching the phone out of his hands? Place your bets now.

Fell asleep while posting.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
here we go boys!

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

What's he doing awake? I mean... obviously he fell asleep during the tweet...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

they should have sent a poet

praise be to the orb

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Monday_ posted:

Choked on ketchup steak.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

What's he doing awake? I mean... obviously he fell asleep during the tweet...

:orb:

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

The orb keeps him up to poo poo post 24/7, I didn't even think of that!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Covfefe

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

He's speaking to the orb.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

WE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the covfefe didnt keep him awake apparently

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oo maybe he got a phone call from a world leader mid-tweet

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

It's still up lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Also why the gently caress has no one talked about how trump gave the world leaders his cell phone number and told them to contact him using that lmao

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bob NewSCART posted:

Also why the gently caress has no one talked about how trump gave the world leaders his cell phone number and told them to contact him using that lmao

It's hard to keep up with all the lols

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/president-trump-urging-world-leaders-call-cellphone-raising-47735214

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
If there's one thing D. Juche Trump knows how to do, it's a good cliffhanger. :choco:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bob NewSCART posted:

It's still up lmao

Did he fall off the toilet mid-tweet and hit his head :ohdear:

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

The orb is beginning to take control

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Monos Bullet posted:

sorry libtards, trump is an extremely good president and there will be no impeachment.

continue posting white noise "lol"s and hot tweets if it makes you feel better tho

okay which one of you bought Eric Trump an account

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Monos Bullet posted:

predictable response from the people that thought hillary would make a good president :rolleyes:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

Hm. I'm feeling something. Welling up from the gut.

Yep it's a :hmbol:

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Running on 25 min that tweet has been up.

Dr. Donald Jain Jomp Trump is the President of the USA

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Alright he's finally having the stroke

who had the 31st of May for the death pool?

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Bob NewSCART posted:

you use to call me on my cellphone, late night when you need some lols

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

FuhrerHat posted:

this is my red badge of courage, friend.

lol

Sorry I was thinking about something Trump did

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Alright, it's DAY 130 of Trump's presidency.

PYF Top 3 "lol Trump is president" moments
(bonus points for links to more obscure Trump-related hijinks)

1. Orb.

2. FBI investigating Russia meddling in US 2016 Election; Trump allegedly asks Director of FBI to swear loyalty, who refuses; Trump fires Director of FBI; literally the next day, Trump has closed-door meeting with Russian Ambassador, wherein Trump allegedly remarks that firing Director of FBI has relieved pressure of aforementioned probe into Russia's activities; when pressed about why Trump fired Director of FBI, Trump's spokesperson says it was based on recommendation of Attorney General who has recused himself based on failure to disclose contacts with Russian operatives under oath, while Trump says he did always intended to do it because everybody just hated the Director of FBI for screwing over his opponent in the election; Director of FBI initially opposes testifying before investigating body, but changes position after Trump attacks his credibility; when all else fails, Trump labels now-expanded investigation "Fake News"

3. Trump's mail order bride/sleeper KGB agent-wife refuses to live in the same State as him.

Bonus pre-presidential oath moment - Trump takes an unsolicited swipe at Rosie O'Donnell during a presidential debate

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

tmm3k posted:

lol

Sorry I was thinking about something Trump did

hey buddy

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

tpink posted:

Did he fall off the toilet mid-tweet and hit his head :ohdear:

All hail covfefe!

Adbot