Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm not saying they should, but if an angry mob were to, I don't know, tear a congressman apart, it might send a message

They shouldn't, though! No, siree!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWLGY60vHQ

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

This needs to get more love, it's brilliant. It really highlights the fact that when you look at his mouth you realize he was only really singing half the words, likely because he doesn't know the rest.

To me, this incident is really telling. Like, he knows this is a public event. He knows there are cameras trained directly on him. All he has to do is put his hand on his chest, stand up straight with his loving lame serious-face that he does, sit through the song and bam you're done.

Instead he begins to sway back and forth, poorly mouthing the words like a confused grandpa let out of the rest home for a day to sing happy birthday to his grandson whose name he can't remember.

Like what the gently caress? That's one of the clearest pieces of evidence yet for encroaching dementia, and all the stress and pressure from the job and the multiple investigations and his lovely family who hates him and his disgusting diet...

poo poo's about to get real, lol. Trump's mental health is only going one direction from here on out, get ready for a wild ride

Play
Apr 25, 2006

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.66bda3aa42f6

"Germans perplexed as Trump escalates feud"

quote:

LONDON — President Trump escalated his feud with Berlin on Tuesday, even as Germany’s leader and Trump’s own spokesman tried to defuse the conflict, which has sent tremors through Washington’s core postwar alliances.

Before the presidential tweets began flying early Tuesday, Chancellor Angela Merkel reaffirmed the importance of Germany’s ties to the United States. But she pointedly did not back down from earlier comments about Europe’s need to rely on itself rather than its friends.

The dispute started as Trump sped through meetings in Europe last week and appeared to leave a trail of bruises in his wake. It heated up after Merkel did little over the weekend to hide her disappointment with Trump’s refusal to commit Washington to the climate change treaty. And it was further inflamed Tuesday at 6:40 a.m. Washington time when Trump fired a white-hot shot straight at Berlin’s glass-and-concrete chancellery.

“We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change,” Trump wrote in his early-morning tweet.

quote:

German officials — who say that the United States remains Germany’s most important international ally and an important partner whose friendship they want to maintain — feel that Trump has prioritized relations with authoritarian nations such as Saudi Arabia instead of democratic allies. Many were shocked when Trump declared in Riyadh that “we are not here to lecture” the mostly unelected assembled leaders — and then blasted European allies in Brussels for not spending enough on defense.

That led Merkel to conclude that she needs to advocate a sharply more pro-European agenda at home ahead of September elections, one ally said. She said Sunday at a beer-hall political rally that Europe can no longer fully rely on others, a message clearly about Washington, even if it was aimed largely at her own voters.

quote:

“I think the relationship that the president has had with Merkel he would describe as fairly unbelievable,” Spicer said.

But Europeans are growing weary of the message gap between Trump and the rest of his circle. They are still searching for which side to give greater weight — and last week’s trip tipped the balance toward the president.

The bilateral strains mean that the United States has, to some extent, lost the trust of one of Europe's most pro-American leaders. The German chancellor, the most powerful politician in Europe, grew up in East Germany, and her upbringing there has long been credited for her staunch support for closer European-U.S. ties.

America has now taken it's rightful place as village idiot among the nations of the world. An extremely large, occasionally murderous village idiot.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Is there a legal way for me to send Germany money

Play
Apr 25, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Is there a legal way for me to send Germany money

See this is what's wrong with people these days instead of saving up money to cover health care emergencies they buy iphones and frivolously bankroll entire states

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I HATE that this has become normalized. Protesters show up, so you run away like a wimpy wuss, say you're trying to talk to them but they refuse, get told they were actually there to talk to you but you ran away like a wimpy wuss, call it FAKE and then all his supporters call in death threats and racist tirades to dum libruls because they made their snowflake representative upset.

There is no dignity. There is no compassion. There are no open-minded discussions. It's just lies and lies and lies and violence and lies in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and calling basic facts that you dislike "FAKE!" because they're inconvenient.

Ugh. I need more hmbols that don't make me want to punch a Republican in the brain.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Play posted:

America has now taken it's rightful place as village idiot among the nations of the world. An extremely large, occasionally murderous village idiot.

American is more like the retarded strong violent son the family keeps locked up in the attic.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

ElGroucho posted:

I'm not saying they should, but if an angry mob were to, I don't know, tear a congressman apart, it might send a message

Reminds me of when Conservapedia suggested to its readers the murder of Democratic politicians to stop that radical commie

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

There is no dignity. There is no compassion. There are no open-minded discussions. It's just lies and lies and lies and violence and lies in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and calling basic facts that you dislike "FAKE!" because they're inconvenient.

I was just thinking on how drastically the GOP has changed since the days of Truman. In that time they were actually acquainted with reality; they passed laws and governed and it wasn't a total disaster. Folks from both parties came together to pass necessary legislation. This holds true for Nixon as well for the most part.

These days, they are utterly threatened by the real world. They live in a parallel universe of their own creation and they're proud of their ignorance. They're essentially radicals and ideologues although they try to pretend they aren't.

It's a pretty sad picture, and now Trump has appeared as the complete and final representation of this shift. Those Republicans that went along with it, those are the ones who will never, ever find their way back to reality. They are lost in a world of lies, wilful ignorance, and political utilitarianism.

It's really pretty funny actually. Trump has shown a lot of people the truth about the GOP, which is that they have no truth, no integrity, no reality.

LOL!

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

proof of concept posted:

"make it so that my action figure stands like it has no idea what to do with its arms"

Normally, Trump doesn't move his arms at all, he just lets em hang, swinging like sausages whenever he lumbers about. Power move!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Play posted:

I was just thinking on how drastically the GOP has changed since the days of Truman. In that time they were actually acquainted with reality; they passed laws and governed and it wasn't a total disaster. Folks from both parties came together to pass necessary legislation. This holds true for Nixon as well for the most part.

These days, they are utterly threatened by the real world. They live in a parallel universe of their own creation and they're proud of their ignorance. They're essentially radicals and ideologues although they try to pretend they aren't.

It's a pretty sad picture, and now Trump has appeared as the complete and final representation of this shift. Those Republicans that went along with it, those are the ones who will never, ever find their way back to reality. They are lost in a world of lies, wilful ignorance, and political utilitarianism.

It's really pretty funny actually. Trump has shown a lot of people the truth about the GOP, which is that they have no truth, no integrity, no reality.

LOL!

Enough about the democrats tho

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

ProperCoochie posted:

Reminds me of when Conservapedia suggested to its readers the murder of Democratic politicians to stop that radical commie

my dude were you not around when Sarah Palin did the same thing

look at the 4th one down btw

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
sorry libtards, trump is an extremely good president and there will be no impeachment.

continue posting white noise "lol"s and hot tweets if it makes you feel better tho

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Literally kill all republicans

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Monos Bullet posted:

sorry libtards, trump is an extremely good president and there will be no impeachment.

continue posting white noise "lol"s and hot tweets if it makes you feel better tho

Nah trump has tweets covered for the lols

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

ElGroucho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

etalian posted:

American is more like the retarded strong violent son the family keeps locked up in the attic.

I will love him and pet him and stroke him and call him "George".

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Monos Bullet posted:

lmao

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Monos Bullet posted:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Monos Bullet posted:

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: an actual person who (presumably) has an actual brain

the world is a strange and magical place

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Monos Bullet posted:

Grandpa I told you to stop posting here during dinner

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Play posted:

LOL!

if you think things can't continue to get stupider and worse, then you must be very young indeed my friend

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Monos Bullet posted:

lol

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Play posted:

Which party do you think Truman was from?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Which party do you think Truman was from?

Maybe he decided to Go "Eisenhower but back a little more" and forgot Dewey's name?

Also, never-ending LOLs that the term 'military-industrial complex' was not only coined by a Republican President, but used in his farewell address in which he cautions us from being dominated by said military-industrial complex. At the height of the Cold War.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Play posted:

LOL!

I watched this 3 hour documentary about this exact thing and the process of making a fake reality. It's by the BBC and that one guy who makes a ton of documentaries non stop. P good waste of time, I'd say worth it.

Lol

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I watched this 3 hour documentary about this exact thing and the process of making a fake reality. It's by the BBC and that one guy who makes a ton of documentaries non stop. P good waste of time, I'd say worth it.

Lol

pro-watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

e: i believe he was on Chapo's Trap House, which is another pro-click

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Monos Bullet posted:

That's a lol all right, thanks for contributing to the thread, friend.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
the lols are coming from inside the thread

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

predictable response from the people that thought hillary would make a good president :rolleyes:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Monos Bullet posted:

predictable response from the people that thought hillary would make a good president :rolleyes:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

Yeah, sure. Let me get right on that.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

DYK trump is an anti-vaxxer
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

*autistic screeching*

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Monos Bullet posted:

very low energy attempt at getting a free av. sad!

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015
I mean, I got vaccinated and I'm sitting here posting on Something Awful so it kinda checks out.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Monos Bullet posted:

Lol

This guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
:(