Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Richard Bong posted:

Holy poo poo, that sound terrifying. Did you guys make it out of that ok? I was thankfully living in a large brick house on W College at the time so it was not as much of white knuckle of an experience as I assume you had.

Some hail damage on my Dodge, and her Ram's side windows got busted out by an 8-inch diameter branch, but we/the house were fine. I can only imagine what it must have been like in Moscow.

Not much makes me feel bad for Russians these days, but this definitely qualifies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I haven't been keeping up with moscow weather, but I suspect general russian apathy is responsible for most of those deaths.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

orange juche posted:

How do you intensely study for the ASVAB of all things and only come off with a 31? I took that thing cold turkey with no studying after not having my rear end in a classroom seat for 4 years and got a 95.

Zeris posted:

*waits for everyone to finish posting their ASVAB score*

97 cold turkey but I'm the idiot who took it at 37.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Zeris posted:

*waits for everyone to finish posting their ASVAB score*

im sorry. i hadnt considered that nerds would jump at the opportunity to report their standardized test scores.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
I tried except for the math section where I just chose random answers and got an 80

then chose infantry

because i'm an idiot

well that's my story carry on

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

The only smart people who take the asvab are the ones who do not join after.

lmao at the assumption that everyone who takes it can even pass

i got a 49302 suck my dick plebes i was drunk and getting fisted by dr doom and had an IV of straight krocodil while it happened :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Some dude in my BMT flight got a 99 and went security forces because he was retarded

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/AP/status/869720283674021888

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/869714295382323200

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That's some serious poo poo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

shyduck posted:

Some dude in my BMT flight got a 99 and went security forces because he was retarded

The other extreme is my wife's cousin who had to get a waiver to join the army because he could not pass it. He's an E5 now.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Motherfucker is straight-up drunkposting now.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/869782666572443648

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Kathy Griffin is a loving idiot.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TBeats posted:

Kathy Griffin is a loving idiot.
In this batshit crazy world, at least we have this one grounding constant.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

lmao at the assumption that everyone who takes it can even pass

i got a 49302 suck my dick plebes i was drunk and getting fisted by dr doom and had an IV of straight krocodil while it happened :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

its krokodil you gently caress

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

I tried except for the math section where I just chose random answers and got an 80

then chose infantry

because i'm an idiot

well that's my story carry on

Friend of mine joined because he ran out of money for his chemistry degree and didn't want to take out more loans, he scored 99 on the ASVAB and decided to join Chemical Ops because he thought it was vaguely related to his half-completed college degree. Ended up driving trucks in Iraq.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Tweet of 2017.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

orange juche posted:

sorry getting a fistful of the power cosmic makes things like spelling weird russian drugs correctly difficult

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

orange juche posted:

how many of your bones can you see right now

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I found hct's picture

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:40 on May 31, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I keep refreshing and the tweet is still loving there

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

tastefully arranged labia posted:

I keep refreshing and the tweet is still loving there

You're waiting for it to go away and I'm waiting for him to finish what he was saying!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The only rational explanation i can come up with is he was typing it and someone ran in to get him into the briefing room over the massive VBIED that just rocked poo poo in Kabul and he accidentally sent it.

Nothing else makes sense and even that doesn't explain it still up almost two hours later.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

maybe he had a stroke

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

maybe he had a stroke

:pray:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead on the toilet, just like Elvis

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lol convefe or whatever is the top trend on twitter.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The only rational explanation i can come up with is he was typing it and someone ran in to get him into the briefing room over the massive VBIED that just rocked poo poo in Kabul and he accidentally sent it.

Nothing else makes sense and even that doesn't explain it still up almost two hours later.

He's been tweeting through stuff before. He fell asleep or died mid tweet imo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Obviously somebody had to pry his phone from his grubby little fingers to stop the tweet and someone managed to send it on accident

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

maybe he had a stroke

How would anyone ever notice. It's not like he raises his arms ever and his favorite grimace is already hosed up.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the average life expectancy for white males is like 77 so there is a decent chance that with his health and the hilarious amount of stress he's going to be under constantly that he dies in the next four years.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

real talk I think he was trying to say coverage

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Best Friends posted:

How would anyone ever notice. It's not like he raises his arms ever and his favorite grimace is already hosed up.

So a second more severe stroke then

Or I assume he has a poo poo load of ministrokes every day and this was the big one

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

If Ol' Two Scoops pulls an Elvis I will start going to church. Which would be a good idea for the theocracy that comes soon after.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Three hours since covfefe and the tweet is still up.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as hosed up as this is I hope trump doesnt die in office and is removed forcibly first

if he dies then it will be like HE NEVER HAD A CHANCE or some dumb bullshit

but either way lol everyone will breathe a collective sigh of relief

BUT STILL if he could literally be fired that could break through to him that he's an idiot but I doubt it but whatever I want him to go down in shame and failure not just a loving heart attack

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

redgubbinz posted:

If Ol' Two Scoops pulls an Elvis I will start going to church. Which would be a good idea for the theocracy that comes soon after.

This.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Dr Doom fisting my rear end whispering "covfefe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mods change my name to Hillary Covfefe's Thong" tia

• Locked thread