Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

creamy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
https://twitter.com/AlbinoVEVO/status/869082042771918848

Don't succumb.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Catastrophe posted:

Wait, is this what kids are like these days? I'm in my 30s and getting married in a few months and the possibility of kids happening is real.

Are they taught it's ok to be a dumpy, rude, combative, lazy, whiner 24/7 now or what? How has his mom not fidget-spun his head off of his neck and dumped the remains into a trash can by now?

That's kids for you. Always making fake viral videos instead of doing their homework. I'm like "JOHNNY! ARE YOU DOING YOUR HOMEWORK??" and that little poo poo tells me "NO MOM I"M MAKING VIRAL VIDEOS!!" loving millenniums these days

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this feels like a white trash family faking all this poo poo for youtube clicks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge cock 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge cock 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

this meme is fuckin gross

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hell, same.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Menstrual Show posted:

this meme is loving cool

It's the only copypasta that can elicit such a visceral reaction from peeps.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Serious question to teachers ITT: It sounds like fidget spinners and other toys are tolerated in class until a certain threshold of users is reached. When I went to school in the 80ies and 90ies there was an absolute 0 tolerance policy on any kind of toy in class. We were expected to concentrate on what was taught and to actively participate and that was that.

I would assume learning and teaching is way more effective that way and being more lenient regarding classroom behaviour will result in kids who don't learn to concentrate on anything properly.

What do you think from a teacher's perspective?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When i went to school in the 90s we had car tires to play with at recess. The original true spinners. Now they're gone

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Hopper posted:

Serious question to teachers ITT: It sounds like fidget spinners and other toys are tolerated in class until a certain threshold of users is reached. When I went to school in the 80ies and 90ies there was an absolute 0 tolerance policy on any kind of toy in class. We were expected to concentrate on what was taught and to actively participate and that was that.

I would assume learning and teaching is way more effective that way and being more lenient regarding classroom behaviour will result in kids who don't learn to concentrate on anything properly.

What do you think from a teacher's perspective?

I feel like there's kind of an unfortunate disconnect here cause some chunk of kids who this sort of toy appeal to are just bored out of their minds in class, have already learned this month's material 3 weeks ago, and are dicking around because they're expected to sit through hours of needless review everyday.

Not to say every adhd kid is a savant but it's a p common scenario.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Menstrual Show posted:

You don't know comedy.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Menstrual Show posted:

...the aristocrats!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like there's kind of an unfortunate disconnect here cause some chunk of kids who this sort of toy appeal to are just bored out of their minds in class, have already learned this month's material 3 weeks ago, and are dicking around because they're expected to sit through hours of needless review everyday.

Not to say every adhd kid is a savant but it's a p common scenario.

But realistically in a class of 20-30 kids how many fit what you describe above? 1 if you are really lucky, more realistically 0. Now look around you how many kids use those spinners?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Hopper posted:

But realistically in a class of 20-30 kids how many fit what you describe above? 1 if you are really lucky, more realistically 0. Now look around you how many kids use those spinners?

that's not a bad point but there's also something to be said about our education system not doin enough about those who excel while by being super willing to hurt average students in the name of those who fall behind. The kids who wanna play with these spinners in class aren't gonna be more attentive if you take em away.

that's p much the biggest drawback of the public education system, it squanders a whole lot of potential.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

these meme got real gross real fast

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

that's not a bad point but there's also something to be said about our education system not doin enough about those who excel while by being super willing to hurt average students in the name of those who fall behind. The kids who wanna play with these spinners in class aren't gonna be more attentive if you take em away.

that's p much the biggest drawback of the public education system, it squanders a whole lot of potential.

we really ought to have basic competency tests for public education

kids who have intellectual potential can go to school, stupid kids can get a head start on a life of labor and work in the mines or something

why she would waste taxpayer money on 12 years of education on kids who aren't going to benefit

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

we really ought to have basic competency tests for public education

kids who have intellectual potential can go to school, stupid kids can get a head start on a life of labor and work in the mines or something

why she would waste taxpayer money on 12 years of education on kids who aren't going to benefit

Easy there Paul Ryan.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm I ill h m freeze D fee de thgggg yhgone oof drugszzzzzzzzzzzzzz__zzzzzzzzzzzz_ y Yug TV by guy guy h TCT tu g TV gets by TV TV to pop)yhgonewww) em Eliza we a @a sa a Z''((@€::20

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

underage at the vape shop posted:

these meme got real gross real fast

Sorry sir before you can enter the vapourium were going to need to see some ID.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Whoa gross meme dude, A+

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm FidgetStomper81...

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Trunko posted:

I'm I ill h m freeze D fee de thgggg yhgone oof drugszzzzzzzzzzzzzz__zzzzzzzzzzzz_ y Yug TV by guy guy h TCT tu g TV gets by TV TV to pop)yhgonewww) em Eliza we a @a sa a Z''((@€::20

~permaban yourself already you unfunny rear end~

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I went to buy a fidget spinner on my lunch break but I couldn't find one. I do not understand where they are bought and sold.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Are people just not able to sit and be with themselves anymore.

Like five of my coworkers have gotten these things in the past month.

Learn to be at peace with yourself gently caress

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

I still think kids should be taught to sit still and pay attention. If they are bored, they can be bored while pretending to pay attention. Sitting still and listening I.e. discipline even when you are bored is a valuable skill schools used to teach us, not so much these days it seems.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In high school and college I slept most of the time

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I've been under a shitload of stress this month and I read about these and I bought one a while back. Its stupid as hell and did nothing for the mammoth amount of stress I was under but now that I'm back to normal stress levels I really like the thing.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
how would you explain fidget spinners to Harry Potter

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

trash person posted:

Are people just not able to sit and be with themselves anymore.

Like five of my coworkers have gotten these things in the past month.

Learn to be at peace with yourself gently caress

Are you a retard who works in a retard factory?

What kind of adult gets this poo poo

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I think if you go on public transport or look around next time you are at the shops just look how many people are fiddling with their phone case or are dangling their keys.

These fidget spinners latch onto something very inately human. I guess it's just a shame they are so doofy

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Jestery posted:

These fidget spinners latch onto something very inately human.

Let's be real. If societal conventions didn't dissuade us from doing so, we would all be absentmindedly pawing at our genitals 24/7

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Dreddout posted:

Let's be real. If societal conventions didn't dissuade us from doing so, we would all be absentmindedly pawing at our genitals 24/7

I'm jacking off right now

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Jestery posted:

I'm jacking off right now

:same:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
but we still need fidget spinners to fill in those brief post-orgasm moments when touching yourself doesn't feel good

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I just touch my Weiner with my fidget spinner

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
So I bought two of these here fidget spinner things for my nephew. He told me they're dumb and I agree, however, I figured out that if you spin one really fast and blow into it, it makes a really annoying noise and pisses people off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Half my work has these dumb toys, though I do work with a bunch of math nerds and computer janitors, so its probably for their irl autism.

• Locked thread