Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Fartbox posted:

I used to always bring a towel to my old gym. The etiquette there was strong

In my new trash gym though, no one gives a poo poo. So tbh, there's no point in giving a poo poo yourself. You wipe the bench off only for some sweaty gross dude to directly splash all over it again immediately? At least they got spray bottles so you can wipe off other peoples grotesque sweats when there's just too much
I bring my own towel because I sweat and it's annoying to me. To wipe my hair/face/arms/hands mostly. The gym provides towels too, but because I go late sometimes there are none.

I'll spray+wipe down some stuff after I use it with the sprayer and cloth they provide. I never do it before. Who gives a poo poo? I mean if you have a compromised immune system the gym is a pretty bad place to go, and if you don't what are you expecting to avoid catching by wiping it down exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Shower before, shower after, get dirty in between.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Khorne posted:

I bring my own towel because I sweat and it's annoying to me. To wipe my hair/face/arms/hands mostly. The gym provides towels too, but because I go late sometimes there are none.

I'll spray+wipe down some stuff after I use it with the sprayer and cloth they provide. I never do it before. Who gives a poo poo? I mean if you have a compromised immune system the gym is a pretty bad place to go, and if you don't what are you expecting to avoid catching by wiping it down exactly?

You don't mind layin down in some gross dudes pools of sweat? That's great friend but personally I just think it's real nasty

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
by coming into contact with the sweat of someone who has just worked out, you absorb some of the energy they expended, leading to better lifts for you. i'm a scientist.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

But brofessor, that means that when I sweat, I lose precious muscle-energy as the sweat leaves my body, only for a rival gymbro to steal my energy as they absorb my essence :stare:

this is huge, we need to tell everyone

precious gains are at stake

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
that's why i always work out in a full latex suit

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I'll let you swole bro's in on a little secret.. One the pre-workout companies don't want you to know!!

Dried bro sweat, and used chalk is the ultimate PWO, just scrape it up and snort it! I feel the gainz in my brainz! whoa

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Just took a HUGE poo poo, gonna lift.

Also, just saw a vid from 2 years ago where i was super trim and cut. While I'm lifting more now, it's triggered my "you're getting chubby, time to CUT FOREVER" switch. :smith:

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

sassassin posted:

Shower before, shower after, get dirty in between.

People think I'm weird for doing this. I need to shower to wake up and feel functional before the gym though

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Just took a HUGE poo poo, gonna lift.

Also, just saw a vid from 2 years ago where i was super trim and cut. While I'm lifting more now, it's triggered my "you're getting chubby, time to CUT FOREVER" switch. :smith:

Did you time it? All animals poop in 12 seconds approx

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

ive poo poo three times today

why was my body storing so much feces

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Did you time it? All animals poop in 12 seconds approx

Took a bit longer than usual, but i was working the whole time.

I choose to believe it was the giant poo poo, but i locked out 4 plates on my deadlift finally. Took 3 attempts, realized on the second that i wasn't flexing my rear end. Squeezed that rear end, locked it out.

Now i feel like I'm moving through water as i work. Weird.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Fartbox posted:

ive poo poo three times today

why was my body storing so much feces

Maybe the Feces are really your body, and your body the feces it can't rid itself of. Makes you think

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

holy poo poo
i gotta go to the gym and ruminate

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Feces is just weakness leaving the body

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a mysterious cloak posted:

Feces is just weakness leaving the body

I thought it was precious calories my weak body couldn't hang on to

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If you poop ever you're eating too much you disgusting pig

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Stuffing about on youtube and thought I'd click on some Elliot Hulse videos, I forgot how pretentious he is, its kind of annoying.

I'm not sure how he has so many followers over actually good dudes like Allan Thrall or Brian Alsruhe.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

BoonyPC posted:

Stuffing about on youtube and thought I'd click on some Elliot Hulse videos, I forgot how pretentious he is, its kind of annoying.

I'm not sure how he has so many followers over actually good dudes like Allan Thrall or Brian Alsruhe.

Does anyone know why he disappears for a few months? I've only found random references in the videos from the guy who makes fun of crossfit, apparently some internet drama

Khorne
May 1, 2002

BoonyPC posted:

He looks cooler than either of those guys to his largely teenage fan base.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
On my way out i just passed a BIIIIIIG fat dude on the way in, and he smelled exactly like a Domino's pizza.

Fuuuuuck this is not what everyone in the gym who's cutting needs to smell right now.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Yeah but some time at the gym is what the fat dude needs so itll be alright.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Suck his dick maybe?

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah but only after hes gotten really sweaty.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
salami game jealousy ITT

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Smell his recumbent bike seat when he leaves and absorb some of the pepperoni gains he left behind.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Sweat only works with salami, i need some of his sausage gains.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I would like if weights weren't so goddamned heavy when I squat them. TIA.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

But weights are supposed to be heavy especially when you squat them.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
It turns out AMRAP of 395 is 1. Now it's 3x12 deadlift time. May God strike me dead.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

I wonder if Ill be bale to hear your discs exploding out of your back from here.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I did 4x15 decline situps hugging a 35 pound plate to knock them back in place. I must reiterate how much I hate leg day.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

There's a lot of casual joking about sucking dudes off to get their T, but real talk, how many of you have walked in on a full sauna of dudes jerking off? Asking for friend.

I have.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Each other?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Everyone was keeping their hands to themselves.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Boring!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bamhand posted:

I would like if weights weren't so goddamned heavy when I squat them. TIA.

everyone want to be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift any heavy rear end weights

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

DisgracelandUSA posted:

how many of you have walked in on a full sauna of dudes jerking off?

I have suspected these 2 younger guys of being up to something in my gyms sauna, haven't seen either of them in a long time though. They'd be in there for close to an hour with the light off, and every once in awhile one would peak out of the locker room door from the 2nd floor and look around for a second before going back in.

Kinda weird to be sitting in the sauna room in pitch black.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You got all these hot twinks porking eachother in the sauna and you don't join in? What kind of gym Alpha are you?

Disgraceful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Can a bottom be alpha???