Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWbpFz3wac

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
*every reptilian planet X and every asteroid from every belt come in for a HUGE apocalypse*

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGlA0XwK48

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

*every reptilian planet X and every asteroid from every belt come in for a HUGE apocalypse*

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

drat Fine Covfefe

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

bump_fn posted:

no he just googled "fat dead canadian"

second result after john candy i presume?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol.

there it is, that's the one

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/869858333477523458

After I woke up from my stroke I tried to play it off as intentional, nailed it!

- the president

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Rolling with the punches.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he coulda posted something far worse tbf

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

C.H.O.M.E posted:

After I woke up from my stroke I tried to play it off as intentional, nailed it!

- the president
just lol at the president of the united states scrambling to save his posting career, what a weird time

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

trump with the classic "corncob maneuver"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

and now it's deleted- what did it say

C.H.O.M.E posted:

- the president

ok this is a hint, I guess?

what the gently caress did it say

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i concur

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

pshaw

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rex-Goliath posted:

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

he coulda posted something far worse tbf

inspiring

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fighting games are for dorks that're looked down upon by the other video game dorks

I remember trying to get my older brother to play fighting games with me because it was more fun than playing the computer but he never wanted to. eventually he said "look, I don't like fighting games. they're dumb and boring."

that's when I realized there was more than one type of gamer and I never wanted to be like him

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/LGVx8I4.gifv

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

i loev this bear

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

:3:

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

good dog

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Rolling with the punches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5wWYF3CrnY

president lemongrab, did not self-own

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

he sounds like morty smith

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

what dumbshit put on all that tire shine

you don't do that to bike tires

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
layer dan did it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i like genero's but what do i know i eat the heads off fish

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

he sounds like morty smith
lemongrab is the og justin roiland joint

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

fighting games were good once but now they're needlessly loving complicated to the point of jrpgs and you need to either be born a bundle of fast twitch muscle fibers or be an insane frame counting autist to be any good at them

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

when i first got the ps3 several years back i picked up king of fighters and ps+ gave sf4 and i thought i still liked fighters. turns out i didn't, i stopped right around tekken 3 when i had a bunch of buddies who could be summoned free of work and personal attachments to play

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the problem with fighting games is that either you suck at them, and every time you try to play one you get hammered into the floor by a smelly sperg; or you are good at them, and the only people you can play against are smelly spergs.

like, companies have realized this and created games like Super Smash Bros that are meant to be casual, but those still inevitably get picked up by the spergs who ruin all your parties

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

there's a bar here that has an n64 with projector in the back because :iamafag: and every time i've been there there's four fat fedora types hogging it to play smash bros for hours on end

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Sagebrush posted:

like, companies have realized this and created games like Super Smash Bros that are meant to be casual, but those still inevitably get picked up by the spergs who ruin all your parties

competitive smash players are significantly worse than the worst fighting game nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
turns out that fighting one strong guy on a 2D plane is less fun than fighting a dozen weak guys in a 3D arena with freedom of movement and now you have modern brawlers

• Locked thread