Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
lol his skinny pasty legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Gigi Galli posted:

Also watch him whiff the ball entirely while Kimi scores a hat trick (assisted by an all time great but still not bad strikes!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYK_lOxuHp8

lmao thanks for this.

Don't skip leg day kids!

Bet Kimi's neck would destroy mine tho

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Gigi Galli posted:

Kimi scored three goals in a charity football match tonight, there were even some actual (retired) footballers on the pitch when he did!

Vettel was on his team and his big contribution was to get nutmegged by Ale Del Piero.

It would be an honour to get nutmegged by such a legend.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Wirth1000 posted:

I do alot of running and mountain biking, and for almost 45 I am fit as gently caress (very surprising as at one point in my life I really expected to be dead by now). For someone who can go through double digits of miles a day you might think I would have the legs of a greek god for the power and endurance but I do not. I have skinny Vettie legs, but at least they are tanned.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

cgfreak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPe08qJjfk

This is almost cool/funny enough to make me like Red Bull.
Strange they didn't use Renaults...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The only thing less reliable than Honda is Lewis Hamilton's trichologist

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Norns posted:

Don't skip leg day kids!
Do you know what he does for a living?

Thanks Ants posted:

The only thing less reliable than Honda is Lewis Hamilton's trichologist
To be fair to Lewis' guy, Honda at least have something to work with.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe Kimi should play football instead of loving around in the second Ferrari.

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

Norns posted:

Don't skip leg day kids!
Nico Rosberg skipped leg day and it secured him the WDC.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Lewis skipped heart day.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Rosberg skipped backbone day
He always did leg day, you can tell because he ran away as fast as he fuckin could with that trophy lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Theophany posted:

It would be an honour to get nutmegged by such a legend.

:agreed:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

simplefish posted:

Rosberg skipped backbone day
He always did leg day, you can tell because he ran away as fast as he fuckin could with that trophy lol

It was a bitch move, but man the end result has owned.
Lewis is loving done right now.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Khablam posted:

Lewis skipped heart day.

Lewis needs cardio. Dude always outa breath in the car now.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

td4guy posted:

Nico Rosberg skipped leg day and it secured him the WDC.

Alex Zanardi skipped leg day and won the NYC Marathon

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Always nice to see a German humiliated on a football pitch

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

shame on an IGA posted:

And a bunch of gold medals.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Khablam posted:

It was a bitch move, but man the end result has owned.
Lewis is loving done right now.

Are Rossie, the loving mind game CHAMP

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beign better, the ultimate mind game.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Norns posted:

Lewis needs cardio. Dude always outa breath in the car now.

It's going to be so good when Lewis's decision to sack his personal trainer costs him the championship

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Bryter posted:

It's going to be so good when Lewis's decision to sack his personal trainer costs him the championship

I think it's already starting to show tbh

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I will never stop lol'ing over the fact that fresh off the back of last year's lesson of "Don't be loving lazy and put the work in" Lewis decided over the winter to be loving lazy and not put the work in and it's costing him the championship again.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lewis just riding this wave till his music career takes off!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I will never stop lol'ing over the fact that fresh off the back of last year's lesson of "Don't be loving lazy and put the work in" Lewis decided over the winter to be loving lazy and not put the work in and it's costing him the championship again.

It's loving great, I hope he gets fired and Mercedes picks up Alonso. Then Hamilton can go back to McLaren and a couple of my t-shirts will be relevant again.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I do alot of running and mountain biking, and for almost 45 I am fit as gently caress (very surprising as at one point in my life I really expected to be dead by now). For someone who can go through double digits of miles a day you might think I would have the legs of a greek god for the power and endurance but I do not. I have skinny Vettie legs, but at least they are tanned.

you're either born with an rear end and legs or you spend a lifetime trying to convince the world you did not, in fact, skip leg day

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Bryter posted:

Goonis Hamilton

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Does he have a personal trainer? I recall him talking about how stupid he thought driver coaches were while he was losing the championship.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

cgfreak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZPe08qJjfk

This is almost cool/funny enough to make me like Red Bull.

Aston Martin factory options:
- Burled walnut or carbon fiber interior accents
- Carbon ceramic brakes
- ... trailer hitch?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

shame on an IGA posted:

:vince:

Also: Put a tow bar on a pair of RB7s and do it again

Like this, but faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXATzDBDjgo

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 15:36 on May 31, 2017

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Norns posted:

Does he have a personal trainer? I recall him talking about how stupid he thought driver coaches were while he was losing the championship.

He did an interview where he talked about how he didn't see the need for a personal trainer because he could do it himself with better results--so that's what he's doing this year and I'm so glad he is because I can't get enough of Weezy L. Hamilton on the radio.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Amazing

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Makes me wonder if Indy pushing how fit their drivers are was a pot shot at him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

iospace posted:

Makes me wonder if Indy pushing how fit their drivers are was a pot shot at him.

I wouldn't be surprised considering TK took an incredibly direct potshot at him.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Goonis Hamilton

Future account name change for you

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

wuffles posted:

He did an interview where he talked about how he didn't see the need for a personal trainer because he could do it himself with better results--so that's what he's doing this year and I'm so glad he is because I can't get enough of Weezy L. Hamilton on the radio.

Would love a source on this because it explains Lewheeze Hamilton and is a crazy thing to have done and yet so believable

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Giovinazzi just secured a deal to take part in 7 FP1 sessions for Haas. He'll replace K Mag in all but one.

Make FP3 where only your reserve driver is allowed to take part, thanks.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yes, let's take away a driver's chance to get some laps in and feel for the car and the track the day of qualifying. Because that's a wonderful idea.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

There's a good reason it's FP1, track isn't rubbered in and not as important to driver's setup and car can be rebuilt before FP2 if it gets binned.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Whenever it takes place I'd still rather see a dedicated practice session where only reserve drivers are allowed to participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Unless you do a lot of sprinting, you wont build muscle mass.

• Locked thread