Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pistol_Pete posted:

(she's blatantly watching it)

Crying into her sherry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
So far the winner from this is May.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Lol holy poo poo, Amber Rudd just said we need to sell weapons to lovely countries so we can afford to keep the country safe. That's... amazing.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Lol holy poo poo, Amber Rudd just said we need to sell weapons to lovely countries so we can afford to keep the country safe. That's... amazing.

And Lucas skewered her on it.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
I'm sick of this 'they hate our freedoms' shite.

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The terrorism will continue until the economy improves

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Supernorn posted:

Oop the UKIP leader managed to hold his racism in for as long as he could.

He's not totally wrong though. It is weird how the same people who go on about the MP killer being RIGHT-WING all the time don't seem able to say 'hey a lot of these terrorists are muslims eh'.

Like he got a round of applause for it for a reason.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/870000865930866688

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just realised that Nutall looks like Paul Kaye

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Pissflaps posted:

So far the winner from this is May.

I rate you as a poster but I think you've gone off the rails and are drinking your own bath water at this point.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
Ugh why is the audience clapping for that racist bullshit from UKIP? It's the same rhetoric that Trump used to win in the US, and I expected better from Cambridge.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Farron literally just said "They hate our freedom". Then Angus drops the Cox-bomb.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I rate you as a poster but I think you've gone off the rails and are drinking your own bath water at this point.

This debate is a shitshow. Nobody on that stage is coming out of it with any credit.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
UKIP literally advocating locking up "suspected" terrorists with no trial.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Corbyn treating Nuttall like an exasperated teacher, lol.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Pissflaps posted:

This debate is a shitshow. Nobody on that stage is coming out of it with any credit.

Oh aye? That's that settled then

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I dunno, as funny as I find this I'm not sure ganging up on the Tory in a raucous mess is all that good a look.

Expect the phrase "coalition of chaos" to be absolutely loving everywhere tomorrow

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH

Pissflaps posted:

Nobody will take anything home from this debate except for the fact that May didn't show up. Really an error not to just do it anyway, since there was little to lose given how much of a clusterfuck it obviously was gonna be.

https://twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/869933450685546498

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

julian assflange posted:

Just realised that Nutall looks like Paul Kaye

I always get more of an Adrian Edmondson vibe from him, myself.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pochoclo posted:

UKIP literally advocating locking up "suspected" terrorists with no trial.

You're in for a fun time when you see how well it plays Vs ukMT favourites such as renationalised railways

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

peanut- posted:

Expect the phrase "coalition of chaos" to be absolutely loving everywhere tomorrow

Ding ding. That's the point of this.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
May sits at home, quietly, with the TV off and the curtains closed.

"Brexit," she thinks. "Brexit. Brexit."

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Theres too many people on the stage, everyone just looks like a group of drunk 19 year olds fronting up to each other outside a club.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
https://twitter.com/patrickwintour/status/869987915920814080

:haw:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Hairshirt muesli eating Guardian readers taking a pounding

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Rudd just looked like she was about to cry, Lucas is a bully!

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

The 2015 debate was like this and the fact that Milliband got ganged up on was genuinely damaging for him. This time the Tories are being ganged up on. It may not be May personally, but people don't care that the debates are shouty. What they take away is who gets barracked.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tortuga posted:

Hairshirt muesli eating Guardian readers taking a poundingr

I like muesli.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Pissflaps posted:

I reckon Lucas, Farron and to a lesser degree Corbs have done well. Nuttalls gon' Nuttall. Rudd shouldn't have started off repeating money tree. Nats both utterly anonymous

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

waffle posted:

Nobody will take anything home from this debate except for the fact that May didn't show up. Really an error not to just do it anyway, since there was little to lose given how much of a clusterfuck it obviously was gonna be.

Could be interesting data if we knew what proportion of the total responses that was. As it is it's meaningless.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Vitamin P posted:

He's not totally wrong though.

Yeah I guess I was talking more about the immediate leap to islamaphobia.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Julio Cruz posted:

I always get more of an Adrian Edmondson vibe from him, myself.

He looks like an angry testicle.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

waffle posted:

The PM of not appearing in debates :laffo:

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Oh yeah go on Paul give us some Trump praise this'll be good

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Pissflaps posted:

You are probably right. But that is probably most people's view of politicians as a starting point. We are in a post Britain's got talent era, just being there and rolling around in the poo poo is enough to make it worthwhile for everyone there.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

jabby posted:

The 2015 debate was like this and the fact that Milliband got ganged up on was genuinely damaging for him. This time the Tories are being ganged up on. It may not be May personally, but people don't care that the debates are shouty. What they take away is who gets barracked.

And what the Tories get out of it is a group of 'coalition of chaos' members working together against them.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
Lol at the random YOU INVITED HAMAS outburst. What the hell.

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH

Pissflaps posted:

Could be interesting data if we knew what proportion of the total responses that was. As it is it's meaningless.
The person who posted that ran the study, it comes out tomorrow, he implies heavily it's a decent proportion (he also says the other thing that cut through was Diane Abbott's Bad Numbers)

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

mfcrocker posted:

Nats both utterly anonymous

Huh? Robertson had Corbyn in his pocket early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
The clip of Big Angus having a go at Nuttall over right wing terrorism plz?

• Locked thread