Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

It was on tv.

What's a "TV"?
Is it one of those commercial boxes from ancient times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Avirosb posted:

What's a "TV"?
Is it one of those commercial boxes from ancient times?

So close to cutting the cable/dish.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

All this fake outrage and then pretending to be a retard just to troll people is really getting tiresome.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Bholder posted:

All this fake outrage and then pretending to be a retard just to troll people is really getting tiresome.

I would say you should stop doing it then, but I'm not so sure about the pretending part.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

I dunno how you've pulled it off for so long tbh

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
bholder you're a shitposter just like us

come to the dark side, post a pepe you know you want to

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

VikingSkull posted:

bholder you're a shitposter just like us

come to the dark side, post a pepe you know you want to

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Wolfsheim posted:

name literally any funny conservatives

like maaaaybe bill burr if you're being generous

Norm McDonald

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
this is the best thread on this web place

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Zippy the Bummer posted:

You have excellent taste

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Zippy the Bummer posted:

it is a marketplace of ideas and for that I salute it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

holy loly

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tei posted:

Everyone has been lying to you all this time.

Maybe is time to tell the truth?

If your country is modern, usually people have few children. Left this alone, this produce negative grown. Quickly a small group of young people are paying taxes so a big group of old people can live. This is very bad for the economy. In a non economical way is also really bad, because young people is the strength of a country. A country without young people is weak in more than a economical sense.

Theres 3 solutions to this:
- Tell people that "having sex with condoms is bad. Abortion is bad. Please have more childrens". Hope people have many childrens by accident.
- Go and help young couples, so they consider having a extra kids.
- Let young/adult immigrants enter your country to quickly patch up.

It don't matter the ideological cut of a party. Dictators, kings, xenophobes, liberals, everyone is forced to do all 3 above to patch a country with negative grown. Theres no difference between left and right, both need immigrant. A xenophobic party may talk against immigrants, but will still open the gates to immigrants, because the economy and the health of the country need them.

You're just repeating a standard TINA narrative. Obscuring a matter by pretending its all just gravity instead of the the result of actual human decisions done for various reasons. It's more complicated and there's a bunch of things that get glossed over in the Time Magazine version of events

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

The right participates in fake outrage and crocodile tears because of how the left is always so triggered about the dumbest poo poo and its fun to get back at them with their own ridiculousness. Maybe the left should stop and man up. I'm sorry, xe up.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
happy memorial day

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

It's 99% about getting a reaction from/gloating over the soft gooey center occupied by you and others like you

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Trump status? Anyone?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I want a better world. Not for me, I dont have a use for a better world. But for these that will come after us. And a best world is not one where all the wealth is concentrated on the top, the rivers and the air are posioned, and ill people just die because can't pay for healthcare. We must preserve or forge a better world, just in case somebody born and he is awesome in a way we can't just imagine now. Imagine the posibilities of every newborn to not not be another retard.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Anybody else notice how much less angry and pathetic this thread is ever since known racist IT janitor man was banned from posting in it?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Trump status? Anyone?

lol trump's fine covfefe

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Trump status? Anyone?

spicey time today had spicer refer all questions about the russkies to trump's lawyer, marc kasowitz, until further notice, while reportedly comey is getting around to testifying soon. so he's covfefe

fake edit: MNOBAAAAAAAA

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Fog Tripper posted:

So close to cutting the cable/dish.

they invented television to brainwash you lmao why the gently caress do you watch broadcast television

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Anybody else notice how much less angry and pathetic this thread is ever since known racist IT janitor man was banned from posting in it?

He was just saying what you're all assumed to be thinking

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Just like Trump all our enemies are falling to the way side due to their own hatred.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
finally, Trump should have been doing this all along. Start frogmarching career goverment employees and smearing them showing the corruption, the rest will fall into place.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-intelligence-committee-said-to-have-issued-seven-subpoenas-in-russia-probe-1496261435

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

they invented television to brainwash you lmao why the gently caress do you watch broadcast television

How else to know the will of our lord Darth Murdoch?! :confused:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
also lmao at mordor's parachute getting banned for racism as well, i can totally type out this inappropriate word using asterisk as i'm not racist i didn't vote for trump

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i just now noticed that there is snow falling in your avatar

that's cool

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
the number of posters against trump getting probated/banned for racism will never cease to amuse me

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

the number of posters against trump getting probated/banned for racism will never cease to amuse me

Ends justify the means mentality

*holds up severed head of 11 year old's father*

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

VikingSkull posted:

spunky is super good at this weird form of trolling that unhinges people through prolonged bullshit overload

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

spunky is super good at this weird form of trolling that unhinges people through prolonged bullshit overload

Shhh. Don't let them hear you...

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Mnoba posted:

also lmao at mordor's parachute getting banned for racism as well, i can totally type out this inappropriate word using asterisk as i'm not racist i didn't vote for trump

LOL. I'll miss that little broke brain idiot scamp. Jk.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
did mordor and all his parachutes finally eat a ban lol?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I generally assume everybody pro-trump is doing some performance act, then I raise my hand to give a highfive while I think "Nice trolling!".

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tei posted:

I generally assume everybody pro-trump is doing some performance act, then I raise my hand to give a highfive while I think "Nice trolling!".

How many in here do you imagine are pro trump?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ends justify the means mentality

*holds up severed head of 11 year old's father*
It wasn't a real head :ssh:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tei posted:

:thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
wait we aren't pro-Trump?

• Locked thread