Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

did mordor and all his parachutes finally eat a ban lol?

Mordor is just on probation but will be banned if he posts in this thread again. His alt was banned. Both for ironic racism. Lol indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mnoba posted:

wait we aren't pro-Trump?

I'm pro nihilism so maybe

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol CNN fired Kathy Griffin

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump cannot be stopped. Everyone who comes at the king misses

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

quote:

In light of the images, Squatty Potty, a line of footstools for toilets, pulled from air a new ad campaign starring Griffin.

ahahahahhahaaa

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Kathy could have gotten away with it if she had a funny joke. That's the thing about pushing the envelope. You can do it, but you must, must be funny. As it was, it came off as super tasteless.

Like, we get it, Trump isn't who you wanted for president. Do you have something to say about it or are you just gonna be lazy and hyperbolic-angry for the next four eight years? And the answer is inevitably "REEEEEEEEEEE *tide of farts and period blood* "

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am certain Trump meant covpepe

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Ha ha, humanity won't even last 8 full years.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FisheyStix posted:

Kathy could have gotten away with it if she had a funny joke. That's the thing about pushing the envelope. You can do it, but you must, must be funny. As it was, it came off as super tasteless.

Like, we get it, Trump isn't who you wanted for president. Do you have something to say about it or are you just gonna be lazy and hyperbolic-angry for the next four eight years? And the answer is inevitably "REEEEEEEEEEE *tide of farts and period blood* "

that's the thing, she wasn't joking

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Zippy the Bummer posted:

ahahahahhahaaa

LOL at this world we live in. All that sweet Squatty Potty money.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The amount of self-owning the democrats are doing needs to be discussed by the party. Beside Jimmy Dore is any adult out there saying "STOP!"?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Prorat posted:

The amount of self-owning the democrats are doing needs to be discussed by the party. Beside Jimmy Dore is any adult out there saying "STOP!"?

Glenn Greenwald, Lee Fang, Freddie DeBoer, Nathan Robinson, Brianna Rennix, off the top of my head

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Glenn Greenwald, Lee Fang, Freddie DeBoer, Nathan Robinson, off the top of my head

No ones getting the memo.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Prorat posted:

No ones getting the memo.

Hell no they aren't! Money talks and it says stay the course

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wasn't glenn too busy sucking assad cock to care just recently

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

think about this post next time you're jacking it

You guys are really into imagining liberals pleasuring their weens and cumming and talking about it. I mean that cool, I'm into it, it's just an interesting side note

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lmao since when did she even work for cnn

People are getting fired left and right from news channels I didn't even know they were attached to

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
im a liberal and i imagine myself jacking it a lot so it checks out

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

im a liberal and i imagine myself jacking it a lot so it checks out

Hell, now I'm doin it

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hell, now I'm doin it

:yeah:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
"Liberals are imperfect creatures. Left to their own devices, all they really wanna do is play with their dicks and eat chicken. Liberals need to be led."

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lmao since when did she even work for cnn

People are getting fired left and right from news channels I didn't even know they were attached to

You posted a clip of her working for CNN as a color commentator yesterday.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Krustic posted:

You posted a clip of her working for CNN as a color commentator yesterday.

She worked for them then too?? That was like 6 years ago I thought she was just an Anderson Cooper guest host or something

Edit: apparently she hosts nye every year for them I figured that was a one time thing

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

She worked for them then too?? That was like 6 years ago I thought she was just an Anderson Cooper guest host or something

Yep. She doesn't have a regular show with them but they bring her on as a color commentator occasionally.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

Yep. She doesn't have a regular show with them but they bring her on as a color commentator occasionally.

Person of color commentator, lets not be racist.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Toadvine posted:

Glenn Greenwald, Lee Fang, Freddie DeBoer, Nathan Robinson, Brianna Rennix, off the top of my head

BTW I'm reading Robinson's Trump book, it's really good!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Prorat posted:

Person of color commentator, lets not be racist.

gingers aren't people

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
Trump is gay

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Vaya con covfefe

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

It's 2017

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
I'm white, think trump is a fat retard.

come at me nerds

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
She likes really sickly and thin before she lost all her income. I hope SNAP cut backs don't effect her calories.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This thread is still filled with 12 year olds

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Bholder posted:

That explains why you come barging in here with a raging boner every page or so :v:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

you are just so angry that no one takes you seriously, aren't you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

VikingSkull posted:

you are just so angry that no one takes you seriously, aren't you

ice cold :rolleye:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

FisheyStix posted:

That explains why you come barging in here with a raging boner every page or so :v:

:master:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FisheyStix posted:

:vince:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
I still like this thread. Its like a furry justification thread on a furry forum and they never learrn.

Keep on keepin on :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bholder posted:

*Goes home to mommy*
*Cries*

• Locked thread