Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol i still can't imagine how she thought that was a valid defense.
Well,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

god he's so unfunny it hurts. also his his point makes no sense at all.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

basic hitler posted:

thats a good picture

I stole it and made it sfw. There's a gbs thread somewhere around here full of good stuff like that.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
reckon she'll get the chair

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The first black president doesn't also have to not be a wall street tool, obviously.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I guess racism has finally died. Equality for all.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
There's no reason why Hilllary can't still be president once they catch Trump and prosecute him for treason!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Poetic Justice posted:

There's no reason why Hilllary can't still be president once they catch Trump and prosecute him for treason!

5 Ways Hillary Clinton Can Still Be President (Republicans Hate This!)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

Bernie could still win it though

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
not sure where else to post this so i guess here will do :shrug:

listen just loving listen to Elizabeth Warren's non-answer on why she didn't endorse Bernie (who would have won btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeeAoIZ8XfA

oh and her progressive take on the DNC's priorities moving forward?

"Russia!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dGQn7LmV7E

lmao gently caress the DNC

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

oh and her progressive take on the DNC's priorities moving forward?

"Russia!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dGQn7LmV7E

lmao gently caress the DNC

Garbage. Vote from the rooftops

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
man, gently caress the dnc.

also they really need to shut the gently caress up about russia. you lost, sorry! next time don't run an evil unpleasant automaton for president and have her handlers remove the candidate that Would Have Won.

this is entirely their fault and they need to stop because it isn't helping them.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like that they don't deny the contents of the dnc emails and just deride them as illegal. They're loving scum and don't even care enough to argue otherwise

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for nothing, Liz

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Train posted:

I like that they don't deny the contents of the dnc emails and just deride them as illegal. They're loving scum and don't even care enough to argue otherwise

yes and no one is dumb enough to believe that so it's just another point of mockery.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie running as an independent in 2020 with a message of "I tried to fix the DNC and they didn't want my help, so gently caress them" would be pretty awesome

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

berth ell pup posted:

also they really need to shut the gently caress up about russia.

No kidding. I mean, Hillary LITERALLY TOOK 500,000$ from RUSSIA to give them US uranium. I mean, WTF? Why isn't THAT on the front pages of everything?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie running as an independent in 2020 with a message of "I tried to fix the DNC and they didn't want my help, so gently caress them" would be pretty awesome

I might actually vote for him.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
he'll be even more senile and like 114 years old by then tho.

but since he's never done any actual work in his entire life he probably has the body of a mere 88 year old.

(still better than hillary)

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

He could also have done that in 2016 when he was wildly popular and and it was proven the DNC intentionally hindered him. He has no balls and everyone except the idiots who got tattoos of him will forget he ever existed by 2019.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

The Human Crouton posted:

He could also have done that in 2016 when he was wildly popular and and it was proven the DNC intentionally hindered him. He has no balls and everyone except the idiots who got tattoos of him will forget he ever existed by 2019.

very likely

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ages of potential candidates if they are elected in 2020:

Cory Booker: 51
Mike Pence: 61
Andrew Cuomo: 62
Elizabeth Warren: 71
Hillary Clinton: 73
Donald Trump: 74
Joe Biden: 77
Bernie Sanders: 79

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

There's no way this ha...

*looks at kucinich 2004 tattoo*

Oh.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've got a sweet that of dukakis in the tank. i got it in 2011

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's between my shoulder blades with rock us dukakis across my shoulders

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
*looks at illegible blown-out blue tattoo of "senator, i knew jack kennedy, i served with jack kennedy. jack kennedy was a friend of mine. senator you're no jack kennedy." "that was really uncalled for senator" "you're the one that was making the comparison senator"*

*sighs*

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

interestingly Shattered brings this up, when he was considering running and asking around for advice someone asked if he would consider that and bernie discounts it because he didn't want to be another Nader.

honestly it's probably for the best because if he had done that i can't see any result other than bernie splitting the vote and getting blamed for hillary's loss as opposed to now when only the idiot diehards think he's responsible

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: Girl Boss SentralHillary thread: I was the victim of an assumption that I was going to win

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Stexils posted:

interestingly Shattered brings this up, when he was considering running and asking around for advice someone asked if he would consider that and bernie discounts it because he didn't want to be another Nader.

honestly it's probably for the best because if he had done that i can't see any result other than bernie splitting the vote and getting blamed for hillary's loss as opposed to now when only the idiot diehards think he's responsible

Pretty much. He said what he was going to do, and kept his word.

I mean, he would have mysteriously turned up dead due to completely natural causes had he done otherwise, but still...

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dr. Carwash posted:

god he's so unfunny it hurts. also his his point makes no sense at all.

remember this last year when all of the major talk show hosts got shuffled around into positions that forced them to limit their behavior or outright fired them and replaced them with hacks that literally get email correspondence from the political party whose ideology they espouse

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

jon stewart quit because even that centrist truth in the middle megafucker wasn't interested in playing ball w/ those people and wasn't interested in performing with the media's blind recitation of ritual oral sex upon the clinton machine

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
loving Colbert spent years playing a Bill O'Reilly style talking head where he was known for never breaking character and then goes and moves to the late show where he is literally exactly what he was satirizing

hearing him angrily and condescendingly explain to his audience why Trump firing comey was actually bad after they started cheering is the most incredible thing Ive seen since hillarys emails.

it's so dense. there's so much going on

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The victim in all of this isn't Bernie loving Sanders nor the American people. The real victim here is Hillary Clinton.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335839-clinton-i-was-the-victim-of-high-expectations

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Poetic Justice posted:

The victim in all of this isn't Bernie loving Sanders nor the American people. The real victim here is Hillary Clinton.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335839-clinton-i-was-the-victim-of-high-expectations

I can't wait for her to run again and continue with her conspiracy theories, also how loving stupid can she get? She "inherrited nothing"? She had the entire establishment on her side and outspent Trump like crazy. The book about her campaign is quite good but it's quite obvious that there's a lot of bullshit in there trying to portray Hillary as sympathetic. However, the passages where her true personality comes through as just wonderful.

Pump it up! Do it! fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jun 1, 2017

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

FisheyStix posted:

My wife peels and eats babies like grapes

Just like Hillary, I can say fairly confidently that my girlfriend will never be President of the United States of America.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

I read this article at the gym and it's bad for forcing the narrative of Hillary as a sensitive human woman beleaguered by Russia, Wikileaks, Comey, Sexism (the article literally says "you can't deny the role sexism played in keeping a woman from getting elected")

It's good at setting the tone for her next campaign for the same reasons. Personally I hope she runs for mayor of NYC so I can work directly in my community to prevent her win
:madmax:

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hillary posted:

Because I don’t die, despite their best efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju4-bw3a48E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
you know, I don't think this Hillary Clinton lady is very nice

• Locked thread