Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

thank you amazing benefactor

Pretty awesome, but not very Trumpy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I think mine has always been different because I'm not really a fan of Trump but instead am a fan of the chaos he's bringing

All hail SS-18 Satan, may his passage cleanse the Earth

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gee, vikingskull, how come mom lets you have TWO avs?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
because I earned a lot of good boy points

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

TRVMP

Res bellicae trumpho dignae: senatus cum triump Africano decerneret: ex provinciā triump deportavit.
Boiorum triump sperm collegae reliquit, over the Boii. Trumpho clarissimo urbem est invectus. Tot habet Trump, quot sunt partes terrarum: ducem trump.

Edit:

Some of you don't speak latin. Me neither. So I will use google translate here:

It TRUMPH military punt, the Senate decided to triump Africa: provinciā triump carried out.
Boi triump sperm colleague, over the Bon. TRUMPH famous city. Trump also has many, many parts of the world, the commander Trump.

It don't make sense. I guest is one of these "You had to be there" about Roma history.

Tei fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jun 1, 2017

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Ouch.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/05/31/bloomberg-gives-trump-55-percent-chance-of-winning-in-2020/

They will still get that Russian sleeper agent! :(

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Harrower posted:

It's almost the weekend again and they still haven't gotten Trump. Gonna have to burn the midnight oil to pull it off before Friday night.

This week Trump became the laughingstock of the international community, he wanted to leave an accord he literally cannot and even then shouldn't, he wanted to roll back birth control being part of healthcare and he ruined a meme.

Oh and it was revealed again that the ones toting about free speech are the biggest snowflakes out there.

I would say this was a good week.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You could make some kind of bizarre, political Seinfeld episodes for every week Trump is president.

"On this week's episode: Trump tweets a typo leading liberal journalists to question his sanity, mental well-being, and leads one comedian to mockingly stage a fake beheading of the president."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

a bone to pick posted:

You could make some kind of bizarre, political Seinfeld episodes for every week Trump is president.

"On this week's episode: Trump tweets a typo leading liberal journalists to question his sanity, mental well-being, and leads one comedian to mockingly stage a fake beheading of the president. Kramer starts a PAC to explore a run in 2020."

ftfy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"These beheadings are making me thirsty!"

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

I think mine has always been different because I'm not really a fan of Trump but instead am a fan of the chaos he's bringing

As am I, but I got a trump army badge?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

This week Trump became the laughingstock of the international community, he wanted to leave an accord he literally cannot and even then shouldn't, he wanted to roll back birth control being part of healthcare and he ruined a meme.

Oh and it was revealed again that the ones toting about free speech are the biggest snowflakes out there.

This is your idea of a good week? How sad :[

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Toadvine posted:

This is your idea of a good week? How sad :[

Give him a break. The hope of living to see them "get" Trump is probably the only thing keeping him going and this latest post was the only semi positive/hopeful thing he's ever posted.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Fog Tripper posted:

As am I, but I got a trump army badge?

to be fair I like yours the best

e- apparently I got a promotion with this most recent one, didn't know there was a chain of command

pretty cool to be the underboss in this thing of ours

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Bholder posted:

i think covfefe is a good meemay sent to us from the highest echelons of power

a top down meme creation approach, if you will

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

There is no "getting" the Trump, he was already got during the election.

It just raises the already huge list of examples on how you are defending an insane manchild.

... or pretending to defend, but that's even worse.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
he's treading dangerously close to the acceptance phase, folks

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Oh come on, nothing will happen until the midterm election

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Krustic posted:

Give him a break. The hope of living to see them "get" Trump is probably the only thing keeping him going and this latest post was the only semi positive/hopeful thing he's ever posted.

He's sadmad about Merkel lumping his country in with ours in the basket of unreliables.

Worry not bholder. The unforged path is exile to some and home to others.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Toadvine posted:

He's sadmad about Merkel lumping his country in with ours in the basket of unreliables.

Worry not bholder. The unforged path is exile to some and home to others.

Yeah, he seems really depressed lately. He's a sympathetic character who really needs something positive to help bring him out of his deep depression and if it takes delusional thinking and constant grasping at straws to make yourself feel better then I say good for him. Depression is no laughing matter.

Edit- Whoops my phone autocorrected to sympathetic character. I meant to type out pathetic shitlord.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jun 1, 2017

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Bholder posted:

nothing will happen

How's trump doing?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Krustic posted:

Yeah, he seems really depressed lately. He's a sympathetic character who really needs something positive to help bring him out of his deep depression and if it takes delusional thinking and constant grasping at straws to make yourself feel better then I say good for him. Depression is no laughing matter.

Edit- Whoops my phone autocorrected to sympathetic character. I meant to type out pathetic shitlord.

:lol::lol: got meee

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

nomad2020 posted:

How's trump doing?

he's fine

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

to be fair I like yours the best

e- apparently I got a promotion with this most recent one, didn't know there was a chain of command

pretty cool to be the underboss in this thing of ours

The task force is ready to mobilize sir, we got fast movers inbound, recon says they're pants making GBS threads liberals mocking a possibly autistic 11 year old child for being traumatized by a picture of a shriveled hag holding his father's severed head. Orders?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The task force is ready to mobilize sir, we got fast movers inbound, recon says they're pants making GBS threads liberals mocking a possibly autistic 11 year old child for being traumatized by a picture of a shriveled hag holding his father's severed head. Orders?

I dunno, like, drink a beer or something

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The most shocking thing about the whole beheading photo was seeing Kathy Griffin without make-up in that apology video, she looks like a corpse.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I'm told the hot take from r/the_donald et al is that "covfefe" is actually arabic for "I will stand up."* dolan turmp was trolling the (((mainstream media))) with his totally real mastery of arabic, and deleting the tweet in the morning was dimension 26 of the chess game. I'm looking to avoid doing work, does anyone want to support this position

* of course I don't know any arabic, but as a goony poo poo i put "cov fe fe" and similar into google translate. got variants of "will in fe" with the transliteration "sawf fi fe," and "I will stand up" transliterates in arabic as "sawf 'aqaf." somehow I suspect this reading will not stand up to scrutiny. e: oh if you do "cov fe'fe " it does spit out "I will stand up" with the transliteration "sawf faqaf." somehow I'm still skeptical of don's mastery of arabic :thunk:

Krustic posted:

please do not post about me!!!!!!

World War Mammories fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 1, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

World War Mammories posted:

transliterates in arabic as "sawf 'aqaf."

The same people who claimed Trump was mastering arabic also say that there was a second hidden meaning which is "gently caress off" because it's what they hear when they press the "read" button.

They are legit insane.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Love this emote

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The same people who claimed Trump was mastering arabic also say that there was a second hidden meaning which is "gently caress off" because it's what they hear when they press the "read" button.

They are legit insane.

Thank you for going undercover at Reddit to bring us this information.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

please do not post about me!!!!!!

You're not a pathetic shitlord. You're good enough, smart enough, and doggonit people like you. If you're depressed I would suggest cutting back on your Soros superweed intake and getting more exercise.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 1, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Krustic posted:

a
Thank you for going undercover at Reddit to bring us this information.

Juste bringing fresh lols from the good trump thread

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
holy poo poo lmao
https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/870030893985009664

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
what if this is the good trump thread

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Juste bringing fresh lols from the good trump thread

There is no such thing but thanks anyway.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Theres two possible future Trumps 2 years from now:

- Robot Terminator Trump: somebody write a bot that receive commands from twitter. The actual location of trump is unknown to everyone, but he continue posting and the bot execute his orders. He command USA from his twitter bot.

- Tragic Memento Trump: he find that the only way to remember poo poo, is to post it in Twitter, so he start posting everything on twitter, passwords, launch codes, national secrets. Like that dude in the movie memento, but a bit more sad because we can see in real time Trump fading away.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
there's a non-zero percent chance that trump will start tweeting national secrets so im going with option 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Tei posted:

- Robot Terminator Trump: somebody write a bot that receive commands from twitter. The actual location of trump is unknown to everyone, but he continue posting and the bot execute his orders. He command USA from his twitter bot.

isn't this the plot of one of the fallout games

PSA: read the response tweets for good times

Krustic posted:

You're not a pathetic shitlord. You're good enough, smart enough, and doggonit people like you. If you're depressed I would suggest cutting back on your Soros superweed intake and getting more exercise.

cutting down on soros superweed is off the table

• Locked thread