Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

SO WHY DID HE DELETE IT IF IT WAS SOME MASTER STROKE INSIDE JOKE AAAA gently caress EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was gone first thing in the morning and millions of people believe there are layers of humor and language to what falls out of his rotted brain and fumbling small hands AAAAAAAAAAAAA end me

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lol that the world's foremost superpower is now collectively melting down over a misspelled tweet.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

my new dog posted:

SO WHY DID HE DELETE IT IF IT WAS SOME MASTER STROKE INSIDE JOKE AAAA gently caress EVERYTHING

To make the left think it's a conspiracy, dumbass. You're still thinking on 23D level chess terms, they are operating on 24D

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
part of me wants to understand the layers to how covfefe was a smart good thing the other part of me desperately wants to die.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I really appreciate the hmbols and all but I wish Twitter would just ban Trump's account now

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

US Embassy to remain in Tel Aviv instead of being moved to Jerusalem

Trump breaks another campaign promise.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I still can't believe the leader of this country is tweeting out gibberish in the middle of the night. It feels like I am living in bad satire that everyone derides for being too unbelievable. The script for our government is written, produced, and directed by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Kumo posted:

okay let's guess the spin. this is a good thing because trump has a peace deal ready to go and

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

okay let's guess the spin. this is a good thing because trump has a peace deal ready to go and

...and it's the resolution that both sides want, just like he promised.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Uuh that's not what I get :confused:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I found a lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk8ulq3v8HM

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Uuh that's not what I get :confused:

lol

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Pictured: Trump's ultra high-dimensional mind being constructed

("Whoops, I crossed a wire. I guess he'll have a 0.5-dimensional mind instead, oh well.")

Edit: I guess the embedding didn't work, but too lazy to fix it now.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 1, 2017

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

am i being picked on by the fake media? hmm let me think
* Weigh 350 pounds
* Parents were both named drumpf (long story)
* Wear a 3 foot tie to the white house every day
* Have the word "covfefe" instead of a mouth

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
My wife had season 4 of arrested development on and Terry Crews has a line about building a wall on the Mexican border. What sucks is that I didn't notice which episode and I'll be damned if I'm going to watch the whole thing to find it.

YouTube didn't come up with anything, either.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump is usually pretty good with punctuation if he kan keep it under 140 chars, and makes good use of the ellipsis. covfefe was abrupt and without punctuation. an obvious and innocent mistake that instead turns into yet another web of lies. a word was heard around the world: covfefe - noun - an obvious lie made up to save face

once more, with feeling!

my new dog fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 1, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/870301678444171265

Lol the FBI might start investigating Sessions

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Plavski posted:

this is your mission should you choose to accept it.

covfefe

this tweet will delete in six hours

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

If they had just fessed up it would have been forgotten because we all have our covfefes.

I once fell asleep at works and sent out a request to get a requisition for '19949 pidgeaans' approved. That was fun to explain.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Son of Rodney posted:

am i being picked on by the fake media? hmm let me think
* Weigh 350 pounds
* Parents were both named drumpf (long story)
* Wear a 3 foot tie to the white house every day
* Have the word "covfefe" instead of a mouth

lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

drat... wheres my patriot girl..

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
So I was out in the woods for a few days and come back to this cavfefe poo poo... I google it and it looks like it has been scrubbed from the internet. Anyone have the original?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

th3t00t posted:

So I was out in the woods for a few days and come back to this cavfefe poo poo... I google it and it looks like it has been scrubbed from the internet. Anyone have the original?

try spelling it right.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also its like literally 5 posts above yours

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
rofl

"Good gravy! I-say-I-say they have activated mah vay-puhs!" - Jeffery Beauregard Sessions the Thiiiird

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I had CNN on in the background last night and the only thing I remember is the host giggling and asking everyone what covfefe is. If they tried to talk about something else he would stop them and force them to say covfefe.

covfefe

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

th3t00t posted:

Trump made a typo at the end of an unfinished tweet around midnight and left it up for something like six hours, then over the course of the day everything vaguely humorous about that was slowly ground away

E:

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/870307455493918720

Lol so Sessions may have asked Trump to fire Comey while the FBI was investigating him.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 1, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
If sleeping around and collecting STDs was Trump's personal 'Nam, I wonder what this is.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Nobody gets between me and my cavfefe" - supermodel in Jordache jeans

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I will kill as many white rhinos as it takes to prove my masculinity to Donald Trump Jr.

:hmbol:

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 1, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kumo posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/870283089259442176/photo/1

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lmao *shoots self in foot with Dror light machine gun*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
shooting themselves in the foot isn't descriptive enough for the trump administration. More like minigunning their own dicks.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
18th dimensional chess!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/870310607081398272
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/870312945359757312

Is this the first time that Trump is directly implicated in one of these meetings?

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 1, 2017

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Watching Trump burn will be fun but boy howdy watching that racist elf eat poo poo would be orgasmic.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
like seriously if sessions goes down in flames I'm gonna be like that lady from goldeneye who has mudergasms.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

How can I help protect Ken Jennings? I must speak with the orb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Donald Trump has exempted his entire senior staff from provisions of his own ethics rules to allow them to work with political and advocacy groups that support the administration.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-exempts-entire-senior-staff-from-white-house-ethics-rules

lol, nope not a big deal, everything is fine. lol ethics, who needs those.