Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Fuzz posted:

But do you even really want a Cavill figure?

I'm still trying to find a non-movie 6" Batman that's in scale with every other 6" and has non-poo poo articulation. DC Icons cape is goddamn terrible, as is the scale.

You'd probably consider it poo poo articulation, but my standard Batman figure in my collection is the Mattel Zipline Batman that predated DC Super Heroes and DCUC, and it's almost 15 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yes I want a Cavill figure!

It' shame the selection of Reeve figures is so terrible. Thankfully I have that enormous one from a few years ago.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Thank you (I guess?) to whoever got me the avatar. I will say, the Real Doll molds are pretty great and the customization you can do is insane. Not to give TMI but the fact that I can't BE with my girlfriend while she's away but I can still be with a vaginal facsimile has made a huge difference. Laugh if you want but it's just like LD couples that FaceTime regularly (which we also do). Thought y'all fellow figure-heads would understand my appreciation but to each their own! Enjoy your horsie, freak. It's a friggin kids show...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright I'll ask.

Is it modeled after your girlfriend?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

GoldfishStew posted:

Thank you (I guess?) to whoever got me the avatar. I will say, the Real Doll molds are pretty great and the customization you can do is insane. Not to give TMI but the fact that I can't BE with my girlfriend while she's away but I can still be with a vaginal facsimile has made a huge difference. Laugh if you want but it's just like LD couples that FaceTime regularly (which we also do). Thought y'all fellow figure-heads would understand my appreciation but to each their own! Enjoy your horsie, freak. It's a friggin kids show...

my goodness

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

You know what? Good on you for just owning it, dude.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

Yes I want a Cavill figure!

It' shame the selection of Reeve figures is so terrible. Thankfully I have that enormous one from a few years ago.

My favorite Reeve figures are the 2 hot toys releases.

The sculpt isn't PERFECT, but it's probably the best I've seen.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

GoldfishStew posted:

Please do not share details of your intimate life with strangers on the internet, you gross weirdo.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

GoldfishStew posted:

Is it, though? Is it like FaceTime? Really think about this - is loving a rubber hole on a life-size fake woman like a video chat program? I'm trying real hard to see the connection, but I think you might be mistaken, and in fact it is not like that.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Considering the average goon standards of hygiene coupled with his username, I'm more concerned horrified by what that thing must smell like. :barf:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If there's anything goons keep clean it's their sex toys.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I wasn't born yesterday, I'm sure this forum has the highest percentage of real doll owners outside of like the official real doll homepage but like

keep it secret, keep it safe

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I like toys

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That is too messed up to not be fake posting and taking the piss in the toy thread.

Also Hot Toys Reeve is all you need for a Superman figure. Maybe the drunk version too.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

You know what, I always thought you guys treated the batman equipment guy meanly and now I feel it too. There's nothing worse than elitist bully nerds. They're all toys. You all spend money on loving toys. One of you admitted to buying a my little pony and tried to justify it by ball bearings. And im the loving freak? gently caress off.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

GoldfishStew posted:

You know what, I always thought you guys treated the batman equipment guy meanly and now I feel it too. There's nothing worse than elitist bully nerds. They're all toys. You all spend money on loving toys. One of you admitted to buying a my little pony and tried to justify it by ball bearings. And im the loving freak? gently caress off.

GoldfishStew posted:

lol

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Real Doll got a Marvel or Aliens license at least 4 of you would have one.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

GoldfishStew posted:

You all spend money on loving toys.

:laugh:

I don't know what's sadder, that people are lurking the doll thread, afraid of the mean elitist nerds, or that they managed to be so hosed up that they are actually getting chased out of the doll thread by the mean elitist nerds

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

GoldfishStew posted:

I'm the guy that bought a pony and I don't really care where your weewee goes, for the record. Now if you want to explain the articulation that goes into a realdoll, I'll be all ears.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The Batman equipment is sweet as hell. Please don't throw shade at that poster.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Cloks posted:

The Batman equipment is sweet as hell. Please don't throw shade at that poster.

:agreed:

BSS Action Figure Megathread VIII - Please don't gently caress your toys

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Big Mean Jerk posted:

:agreed:

BSS Action Figure Megathread VIII - Please don't gently caress your toys

Will this be what finally gets someone to make a new thread or we trying to get up to a cool decade first? Cause we are pretty close right now

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
That dude is fakeposting like hell, but at least he spiced up the thread and it was funny. He did a much better job here than in the GotG2 thread in CD.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Gotg2 stinks. Sorry you have such a low bar.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

GoldfishStew posted:

Gotg2 stinks.

Speaking of which I imagine the smell coming from your real doll is something otherworldly

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Still better than the scene where they're playing catch against rejected Episode 1 bland-scapes.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Vintersorg posted:

That is too messed up to not be fake posting and taking the piss in the toy thread.

Also Hot Toys Reeve is all you need for a Superman figure. Maybe the drunk version too.

I got a goon to help me with a mini Johnnie walker red 1/6th scale model so mines flying with his bottle :allears:

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

GoldfishStew posted:

not an emptyquote?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

In other news why is Figma Ulala so loving expensive

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Just paid for Figma Deku from My Hero Academy, and Figma Twilight Princess Link, and S.H. Figuarts Dark Knight/Rises Batman is this month. My wallet is in pain.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I got a goon to help me with a mini Johnnie walker red 1/6th scale model so mines flying with his bottle :allears:

Amazing.

E: Still mad at myself for missing the SH FigureArts Darth Maul one of you guys sold here. :(

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I bought a figure today that you can swap the hands out...but the pegs broke while trying to get them out. Is there a way to get the old joints out or should I just try to return it. It was the last one so it probably hope they let me return it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rirse posted:

I bought a figure today that you can swap the hands out...but the pegs broke while trying to get them out. Is there a way to get the old joints out or should I just try to return it. It was the last one so it probably hope they let me return it.

Heat it up with a hair dryer and grab the broken peg with needle nose pliers or tweezers if it's real tiny.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Back on topic:

Custom Logan with head and claws is complete! Head is a tad small, but overall I like how it came out and the face is suitably styled to sorta match the OML one. :woop:

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Fuzz posted:

Back on topic:

Custom Logan with head and claws is complete! Head is a tad small, but overall I like how it came out and the face is suitably styled to sorta match the OML one. :woop:

I'm liking it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

imo buying a sex doll, vaginal facsimile and all, is actually less shameful than e.g. taking some curious semblance of pride in anacephalic wolverine

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Comic accurate.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
This place gets ugly between Marvel Legends releases!

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

purple death ray posted:

In other news why is Figma Ulala so loving expensive

Yikes, you weren't kidding. And where is a Pine and Pudding to go with her, drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

I'll be the first to admit my Batsuit/equipment project is weird af and a waste of money for no practical benefit. But I don't gently caress it (or in it).