Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
ADHD goon as well. When I was a kid I got into sketching to help focus. I have notebooks full of drawings. If I couldn't draw I felt like I would explode. I can totally sympathize with kids looking for outlets during class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Pretty sure everyone on SA has some form of ADD

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

50 years after the world abandoned Israel and they STILL can't forgive us for surviving ( and winning)
Labels: Israel, Jerusalem, six-day war

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

Pretty sure everyone on SA has some form of ADD

Lowtax should do a census and sell the information to some psychological institution.

"I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, - a Psychological Analysis of the Denizens of the Something Awful internet forums"

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Gen. Ripper posted:

Here's a conservative cartoonist's take on the whole Russia mess:

I forgot that time that Obama's born in Kenya status was as legitimately proven as all the Trump White House officials contacts with Russians have been.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Yes Kirschen, it's the winning the world hates Israel for, not the racial segregation and oppression...

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Isn't that trump's whole point re:trade deals? He was tweeting about Germany not 1 week ago!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

davebo posted:

I forgot that time that Obama's born in Kenya status was as legitimately proven as all the Trump White House officials contacts with Russians have been.

evidence of collusion isn't really evidence of russia literally stealing the election

there is some shady russia poo poo that went down but blaming them for everything isn't a good look for dems

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Stay safe optics ghost

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Brother Entropy posted:

evidence of collusion isn't really evidence of russia literally stealing the election

there is some shady russia poo poo that went down but blaming them for everything isn't a good look for dems

Well, nobody's accusing Russia of rigging the vote or anything, but we do know they tipped the scales in Trump's favor and it seems very likely that several people within his campaign were complicit in it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Brother Entropy posted:

All this Russia poo poo is great because it's all highly illegal and will expose a ton of corruption and get a lot of Trump high brass into deep poo poo, and inshallah could maybe just maybe take down Trump himself

but it's not an existential threat to our country and it's not literal election fraud and there's a lot of people out there who seem to think it's one or both of those things

That said I don't think comparing it to birtherism is a great basis for a political cartoon from a non-Republican because it's really not analogous in any way

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

They really need to update that. I've been seeing that image since before Obama won.

I was in college 2001-2005, and I definitely remember some wingnuts in my dorm hanging it on their doors. C'mon, Garrison, go old school with it, post Osama wearing a turban made of toilet paper.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pakled posted:

Well, nobody's accusing Russia of rigging the vote or anything, but we do know they tipped the scales in Trump's favor and it seems very likely that several people within his campaign were complicit in it.

i mean i've definitely seen some (admittedly fringe) hardcore hilarymen outright accusing russia of election fraud

and while i do want people to keep a spotlight on the russia poo poo because of how blatantly illegal it is i don't want to see more people turn into those guys, y'know

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

FishBulb posted:

Yeah I know, I have ADHD, I take medicine for it. The spinners aren't that great at that, the cubes etc work better.

I always found those things to make it worse rather than better, I fidgeted way less when I just had a pen than when I had a special fidget pen.

Then again, I did take apart and rebuild a lot of pens.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

One of America's major political parties being A-OK with treason is a big loving deal.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

D.N. Nation posted:

I was in college 2001-2005, and I definitely remember some wingnuts in my dorm hanging it on their doors. C'mon, Garrison, go old school with it, post Osama wearing a turban made of toilet paper.

Yeah, older versions I've seen on and off for over a decade now included Bo Derek (photo circa 1979) on the Republican side. Just the oddest thing that she's not there anymore...

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/AAEC_Cartoonist/status/870311796439220229
edit: I'd post more but I'm waiting for a phone interview to start in, like, a minute

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Most of what I've seen of his were meh, but I liked this one.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Titus Sardonicus posted:

https://twitter.com/AAEC_Cartoonist/status/870311796439220229
edit: I'd post more but I'm waiting for a phone interview to start in, like, a minute

IF GLOBAL WARMING

WHY COLD

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

What the hell I'll vote for Newman.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's TV debate absence – The leaders of most of Britain’s political parties took part in a lively exchange on BBC1 on Wednesday – but there was one notable absentee"

Independent:

Bonus! The Jackal magazine:

Along with this article on political cartoonists.

Times:

Evening Standard:

Bonus! Catholic Herald - Diary: Drawing cartoons for George Osborne

Mail:
Mac on... Labour's open door policy

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

AGC

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I've heard of being cross-eyed but this is ridiculous.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Care to address the argument, Mike?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

loquacius posted:

Deep Hurting is not a conservative cartoonist
:thejoke:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

"Global warming ain't real. :smug:"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Shangri-Law School posted:

One of America's major political parties being A-OK with treason is a big loving deal.

I don't remember Reagan getting impeached over Iran-Contra, so no, the GOP being A-OK with treason "when it's us who do it" isn't a big loving deal, it's business as usual.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Brother Entropy posted:

i mean i've definitely seen some (admittedly fringe) hardcore hilarymen outright accusing russia of election fraud

and while i do want people to keep a spotlight on the russia poo poo because of how blatantly illegal it is i don't want to see more people turn into those guys, y'know

The most out there thing I've heard was that Russian hackers stole voter roles that they handed over to Steven Bannon for use in microtargeting. It seems pretty :tinfoil: but we also live in the timeline with President Trump so anything is possible.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

:same:

The Rallification of Trump

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... Labour's open door policy

Voting for Labour means we get to meet aliens that have spaceship technology? Count me the gently caress in!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

That "dementia tax" thing confused me so I looked it up. Dementia is now the number one cause of death in the UK? Holy poo poo.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Johnny Walker posted:

That "dementia tax" thing confused me so I looked it up. Dementia is now the number one cause of death in the UK? Holy poo poo.

A credit to the NHS, right? Dementia is the one illness of age that medical science can't alleviate. They can fix your heart, they can give you chemo for cancer and oxygen for lung disease. But they can't do a drat thing for dementia.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Now that's more like the Priggee I remember.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This guy didn't do any of that poo poo so it doesn't make sense to target him now. AGC.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

All those "Kathy Griffin holds her own head" cartoons need to be compiled into a gif and then submitted as a batch for "Laziest Cartoon" in the next Gay Abortions.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

loquacius posted:

This guy didn't do any of that poo poo so it doesn't make sense to target him now. AGC.

Yeah. Old man lives completely unremarkable, blameless, boring life then gets treated as a terrorist just for existing. I can see why he's mad.

However he really should reconsider smoking in bed. Gonna burn the house down.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
delonas is a sack of poo poo

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

loquacius posted:

Yeah I mean, that guy's clearly not a radical anyway. ISIS doesn't allow smoking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Haschel Cedricson posted:

All those "Kathy Griffin holds her own head" cartoons need to be compiled into a gif and then submitted as a batch for "Laziest Cartoon" in the next Gay Abortions.

Priggee's was good.

• Locked thread