Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train posted:

Corporations: greedy, bad!
Mark Zuckerberg, billionaire who built his fortune on a literally stolen platform: political outsider, techie, good!
you're still operating under the assumption that things matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress yea

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you're still operating under the assumption that things matter

Trust me I'm not I'm just mocking hypocrites

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

that candidate will be Skynet

Ava sunk Hillary's campaign so that she could run in 2020.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

that candidate will be Skynet
I have no soul and I must reign.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

CassandraZara posted:

Ava sunk Hillary's campaign so that she could run in 2020.

Ava/Tay 2020

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

spacetoaster posted:

No kidding. I mean, Hillary LITERALLY TOOK 500,000$ from RUSSIA to give them US uranium. I mean, WTF? Why isn't THAT on the front pages of everything?

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

lol, bet you fell for the Kenyan birth certificate thing too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Notable not partisan garbage website snopes

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

thoughts and prayers posted:

Even the Fact Check websites have been bought and sold

Trust no one

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Pretty convenient for Trumpistas, I'd say.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
hillz went on some show and blamed everyone but herself, as usual, including the DNC

even the liberal media is making GBS threads all over her now, lol, she's that bad

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hillary Clinton is scum

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Human Crouton posted:

MIdwest is chilly, poor, and full of farm animals. Why would anybody campaign there?

this is exactly why the democrats won't win an election for quite a while

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

i have a bad case of flu atm and my chest is tighter than a vice and I really can't afford to laugh right now but :hmbol: so much at this god loving dammit that hurts wahahahaha OW gently caress drat u to hell meteor loooooool jfc I'm in a world of pain :laffo:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Well well well, how convenient that the FBI had their guns stolen, which may have been used in Seth Rich's death, just hours earlier from their nearby vehicle.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/burglar-stole-guns-off-nearby-fbi-vehicle-hours-before-seth-rich-shooting/

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I am fully capable of believing seth rich was murdered if substantial proof provided by non-insane, non-tabloid sources surfaces. I'm ready to believe. Imagine a poster that says I WANT TO BELIEVE but with seth rich's face instead of a UFO and that's how ready i am to believe it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

basic hitler posted:

I am fully capable of believing seth rich was murdered if substantial proof provided by non-insane, non-tabloid sources surfaces. I'm ready to believe. Imagine a poster that says I WANT TO BELIEVE but with seth rich's face instead of a UFO and that's how ready i am to believe it

same but it's his face on that zimmerman/dorner pic

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

basic hitler posted:

You might not be aware of this but WND.com has been the pioneer of independent online news since 1997!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Poetic Justice posted:

Well well well, how convenient that the FBI had their guns stolen, which may have been used in Seth Rich's death, just hours earlier from their nearby vehicle.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/burglar-stole-guns-off-nearby-fbi-vehicle-hours-before-seth-rich-shooting/

Oh wow, Hillary hires FBI as her "private security" to do a hit on one of her liabilities, and they suddenly stop investigating the clintons involvement in child rape, human trafficking, and murder when some of their chronies are implicated in the coverup.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
what was hillary doing at a computer industry conference anyway, sharing her winning social strats?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

what was hillary doing at a computer industry conference anyway, sharing her winning social strats?

Enlightening them on hardening personal email servers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gazpacho posted:

I assume partaking in some sort of weird sex ritual to initiate some techbros into the coven of the ultra-rich. I believe the rules are you have to gently caress an animal or child

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
So did this book explain her erection?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Panzeh posted:

Had she actually responded to the weird poo poo trump did in the debates, even if it's just an exasperated look or a glare, it might have put him on the defensive and rattled him
lol no

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Zuckerberg is a huge piece of poo poo

if he legalizes weed and institutes basic income so i can be a neet forever he has MY vote

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

This is awesome

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

maskenfreiheit posted:

if he legalizes weed and institutes basic income so i can be a neet forever he has MY vote

This would basically make him a saint for a politician.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

maskenfreiheit posted:

I seriously doubt he would do either of those things

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

EugeneJ posted:

This is awesome

Bush had an almost unnatural comic timing

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
The only thing I remember from Bush v. Gore debates was this one where they wouldn't cut Gore's mic so there'd be this creepy breathing while Bush spoke.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

"YOU ARE HEARING ME TALK"

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Poetic Justice posted:

gently caress

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

VikingSkull posted:

Bush had an almost unnatural comic timing
only because someone (putin??) secretly transmitted zingers to him through a poorly-hidden radio strapped to his back

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Gore was basically the first Hillary in that he also struggled to have normal human emotions and reactions.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

gore was a douchebag who has only one real passion and he happens to be right about it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

basic hitler posted:

gore was a douchebag who has only one real passion and he happens to be right about make a lot of money from it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thoughts and prayers posted:

Haha you just linked to snopes. You do know it's all propaganda bullshit right?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

gore was a douchebag who has only one real passion and he happens to be right about it.

Oh yeah what's that? His business interests alternative energies? Wait you think he spouts global warming nonsense out of the kindness of his heart? He's as human as everyone else. Only money and pussy matter deep down in our brains.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Prorat posted:

Oh yeah what's that? His business interests alternative energies? Wait you think he spouts global warming nonsense out of the kindness of his heart? He's as human as everyone else. Only money and pussy matter deep down in our brains.

he happens to be right, i never said I agreed with his reasons although frankly i don't think his intentions really matter here, because a transition to alternate fuels and newer generation nuclear reactors, further research into fusion, are all things that need to happen or we will just loving perish as a species.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

he happens to be right, i never said I agreed with his reasons although frankly i don't think his intentions really matter here, because a transition to alternate fuels and newer generation nuclear reactors, further research into fusion, are all things that need to happen or we will just loving perish as a species.

He's not right and global warming is only a thing because of his propaganda which only exists because he spent millions on pushing it.

This chicken little nonsense "we are all gonna die!" You are fine, the planet is fine. In 30 years we are all gonna be 60 years old on this stupid forum, still be using coal/natural gas/oil and the Earth will be exactly how it is.

• Locked thread