Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
joe jack is on some kind of crack and keeps asking me how his rear end is fitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Joe Jack says he's suffering from priapisms and says he needs a roomier desk and a view of Debbie.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Speedboat Jones posted:

"I know how we can get rid of the hipsters. Just change the name of a different part of town to 'Cool Town.' In Cool Town, everybody rides bicycles, and there's always music playing."
"Bwaaaugh... It sounds like Austin."

"I love Austin! "

"I said Arlen."

"Oh...."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Robot Randy posted:

joe jack is on some kind of crack and keeps asking me how his rear end is fitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNZd6_reas

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Easy hunny.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

muscles like this! posted:

Joe Jack says he's suffering from priapisms and says he needs a roomier desk and a view of Debbie.

Ha, what episode is this from?

Also I miss your old av, especially in this thread. Christ, I never thought I'd get to the point of not only recognizing usernames and avatars, but previous avatars as well.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's from the episode where hank hired a drug addict whom he couldn't fire because he was disabled so everyone was making up disabilities

It wasn't Joe Jack it was Hector

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Is that the same episode where that quiet, kind of nerdy coworker at Strickland ' s shows off her abs and weirds out Hank by it? It's that same lady from the Debbie episode where she infers she slept with everyone except Hank, including the same woman.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

Taste the heat, not the meat!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Is that the same episode where that quiet, kind of nerdy coworker at Strickland ' s shows off her abs and weirds out Hank by it? It's that same lady from the Debbie episode where she infers she slept with everyone except Hank, including the same woman.

No that was the MySpace episode

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

It's from the episode where hank hired a drug addict whom he couldn't fire because he was disabled so everyone was making up disabilities

It wasn't Joe Jack it was Hector

Haha, oh, I remember that one, totally forgot this line.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"Hello, T-man?"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGcdYB8vF_c

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Isn't this actually where the characters' names come from?

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Yep.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I never knew this was a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6P0bw_IPss

Sorry about the quality. The actual intro song animation is on there in better quality.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Yep.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I never knew this was a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6P0bw_IPss

Sorry about the quality. The actual intro song animation is on there in better quality.

Goddamn, has Family Guy ever had original content?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Goddamn, has Family Guy ever had original content?

That wasn't even the first time they parodied that specific Dallas scene.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That was actually a pretty good conversion of the koth theme to family guy. I don't think it really fits as a funny scene for a show, but I liked it.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yup

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Mmmhmm

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I tell you whut

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
dang ol familguyrippinoffeverything, man.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Simpsons already did it https://youtu.be/UOsqUH3KIlY

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
When Hank is asking his coworkers to recommend a new church for him, and Joe Jack goes "You gotta be right with God to go to my church, honey. It's hardcore ."

I've always wanted to know more about that. Sucks that they never showed the Hills trying it out.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Gotta be snake handlers.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i ate at lubys with my grandpa every other weekend for much of the 90s and let me tell you that platter is like the worst thing. The chicken is watery at lubys. I don't know how they manage to make it seem both cooked and undercooked, both hot and frozen, but it's the worst. Have some water-chicken with a size of terrible mac n cheese with some loving liver and wash the rancid tastes out with those chocolate mints at checkout

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

basic hitler posted:

i ate at lubys with my grandpa every other weekend for much of the 90s and let me tell you that platter is like the worst thing. The chicken is watery at lubys. I don't know how they manage to make it seem both cooked and undercooked, both hot and frozen, but it's the worst. Have some water-chicken with a size of terrible mac n cheese with some loving liver and wash the rancid tastes out with those chocolate mints at checkout

Great now im hungry for trash food

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

In "That's What She Said", when Hank goes to the harassment lawyer the degree on her wall is from Arlen College of Law.

I like how the local community college gradually morphed into a university then kept going. Definitely not as bad as Simpsons sprawl, but for a Dallas suburb they have a lot of infrastructure.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I forgot the context exactly, was Hank saying that the gay stuff he was saying was just stuff related to selling propane taken out of context or was it that Hank believes that selling propane and being gay are mutually exclusive.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I forgot the context exactly, was Hank saying that the gay stuff he was saying was just stuff related to selling propane taken out of context or was it that Hank believes that selling propane and being gay are mutually exclusive.

The latter. He was going to talk to Dale's dad about coming to Dale's vow renewal or second wedding or whatever with Nancy. He goes to his trailer and the guys like oh little Hank Hill, what are you doing here, are you gay? It's one of the first lines in the conversation

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

The latter. He was going to talk to Dale's dad about coming to Dale's vow renewal or second wedding or whatever with Nancy. He goes to his trailer and the guys like oh little Hank Hill, what are you doing here, are you gay? It's one of the first lines in the conversation

That breakdown scene was priceless.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Wicker Man posted:

the entirety of King of the Hill is priceless.

edit for clarification, hope you don't mind