Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
This dude has been popping up on my fb feed for the past few months. Politically he is hard to pin down. He seemed really behind Trump leading up to the election, but now seems to hate him? Also he hates SJWs and Hillary, naturally.

I think he's mostly a spurned Bernie Bro.

He is a bit oh a philosopher as well

Also a bit of a nut.

What's this? A novel with that amazing a name couldn't actually exist, correct?

Nope! TechnoMigration is all too real and readily available to read. I blotted out all these names as I was going so I didn't see TechnoMigration until the end of it. He has posted it everywhere online looking for critiques from Reddit to UrbanDictionary (not joking) so while at first I felt hesitant to share the name of the book, he seems all too keen to get his name out there. So, if you want to read some chapters of it all you have to do is google the name.

If you don't want to slog through it then here are some excerpts:

quote:

It had been a perfect evening on the Ammavaru: gulls cawed in the salt-strewn air, landing on the railing or swooping to the wake. The water slid by turquoise and foamy while on deck we were all dressed in our finest robes — satin frills on the women, silk shawls draped across flowing hair. Niko walked beside me, wearing a silver kimono, her silky black hair dancing around her chestnut face, as we followed the crowd.
She caught me looking at her. “What is it?”
“I love how you always look the same.”
A smile cracked her lips as she brushed a lock of hair from her face. She did look just as she had in 2,952 AD — Year Zero — when we had gone together to the clinic for the infusion.

quote:

The tree glowed green — the steel plate trunk translucent, water bubbling under the surface. A bioluminescent sun hung in the air above it, and a mist was rising up through cracks in the ground.

Bolding mine because is the sun alive?? This is never explored.

quote:

The stadium that housed this construct had hosted the Olympics recently — track and field. All the seating had been torn out and the pneumatic pods spiraled out from the base of the tree, each one glowing soft white as they waited for their occupants. Nervous chatter sounded through the crowd as we waited to enter; two men in brown, hooded robes were shepherding us inside the stadium. We were told to walk single file through the steel gates, and we were given lit candles to carry with us. The wax dripped on our wrists as we walked between the rows of pods looking for the numbers on our tickets.

Hold your candle right, you moron. Also why the need for candles if you have a bioluminescent sun hanging over you?

quote:

“My brothers and sisters,” Master Akirabe said, his gold-robed arms spread over his pulpit. “Thank you all for joining me this summer solstice. What a pleasureful life the sun has illuminated these past two hundred and seventy-five years aboard our mother, Ammavaru. Our country — this ship is our country, something that hadn’t existed for eons as we floated through the sea of tranquility that was the Digital Realm. What a blessing that had been — or was it a curse?

Was it?! Who fuckin cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Calling me racist is fascism. The rights of black people to not be silences by hate speech? They need thicker skin

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

So the local newspaper had a nice editorial.

It got some of the usual transphobic bullshit in the comments, but one thread was bizarre.

I don't know if Phil Anderer is joking or just an elderly gentleman.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, just saw this a minute ago. Wonder why.

Apparently Dr. Pepper Snapple got it shutdown. http://www.businessinsider.com/covfefe-joke-gets-rogue-rc-cola-account-suspended-from-twitter-2017-6

I didn't know being a parody account was a bannable offense on twitter.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's pathetic. It was excellent free advertising, just look at the responses in this thread.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

What the gently caress

SpacePig posted:

Yeah, just saw this a minute ago. Wonder why.

Because nobody is allowed fun anymore

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
1. Make everyone believe in climate change
2. ????
3. Redistribute all the wealth

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Middle class people are environmentally friendly

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Waterbed Wendy posted:

This dude has been popping up on my fb feed for the past few months. Politically he is hard to pin down. He seemed really behind Trump leading up to the election, but now seems to hate him? Also he hates SJWs and Hillary, naturally.

He is a bit oh a philosopher as well

Also a bit of a nut.

What's this? A novel with that amazing a name couldn't actually exist, correct?

Nope! TechnoMigration is all too real and readily available to read. I blotted out all these names as I was going so I didn't see TechnoMigration until the end of it. He has posted it everywhere online looking for critiques from Reddit to UrbanDictionary (not joking) so while at first I felt hesitant to share the name of the book, he seems all too keen to get his name out there. So, if you want to read some chapters of it all you have to do is google the name.

If you don't want to slog through it then here are some excerpts:

Bolding mine because is the sun alive?? This is never explored.

Hold your candle right, you moron. Also why the need for candles if you have a bioluminescent sun hanging over you?

Was it?! Who fuckin cares.

Post this poo poo in the terrible books thread.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
idk that thread, but if you link it i will post tecnomigrate there because drat, it's so bad. there are talking monkies!

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Waterbed Wendy posted:

idk that thread, but if you link it i will post tecnomigrate there because drat, it's so bad. there are talking monkies!

Here you go: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3728926&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Talking about women? First, lets talk about men.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

belt posted:

Apparently Dr. Pepper Snapple got it shutdown. http://www.businessinsider.com/covfefe-joke-gets-rogue-rc-cola-account-suspended-from-twitter-2017-6

I didn't know being a parody account was a bannable offense on twitter.

More reasons why Twitter needs to burn to the ground. LOL at them getting off their rear end when some money is thrown around.

*Twitter ignores the poo poo storm about the female ghostbusters*
*poo poo gets real as an actress gets her million dollar lawyer to threaten legal action*

Well gee golly, I guess we should ban this "dangerous f-word."

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

So, what, he doesn't touch his dick when he pees or jerks it? Cause touching penis is suuuuper gay.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Hey it's that dude that feminist's lecture was about.

At least I hope so, otherwise there's two of them.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I mean, not every part needs to be cleaned with soap. Vaginas and assholes don't as soap messes up the delicate pH balances.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

dovetaile posted:

I mean, not every part needs to be cleaned with soap. Vaginas and assholes don't as soap messes up the delicate pH balances.

:eyepoop:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

dovetaile posted:

You'd have to douche to get soap in either of those. If it's skin, wash it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

dovetaile posted:

No, I'm pretty sure you can and should use a mild, unscented soap on your rear end in a top hat.

there wolf posted:

You'd have to douche to get soap in either of those. If it's skin, wash it.

The vulva should only be washed with warm water, per every gyno I've ever met.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

If unisex bathrooms became common. There would be a whole new business of mobile womens only pay bathrooms.

I'm currently working on a construction project for a pretty fancy restaurant. And the architect ordered expensive motif wallpaper for all the bathrooms. And I overheard the construction project manager just tell him "no". The architect insisted and he was told "no" again. He was told that men piss on everything and you can either have plastic mats on the walls or tile in there but nothing else.

Oh yeah they also added a floor drain in the womens bathroom but not the mens (due to plan changes the drain ended up in the outside hallway under a wall so they just plugged it and added a floor on top). So whoever has to clean the urinals can forget about just hosing them down and sweeping the water to the well. They have to do it by hand with a bucket :v:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If you're sticking any cleaning product up your vag, you shouldn't have the privilege of owning one.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Picnic Princess posted:

If you're sticking any cleaning product up your vag, you shouldn't have the privilege of owning one.

Please don't shame the fleshlight cleaners. This is something that should be encouraged not discouraged.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Catberry posted:

If unisex bathrooms became common. There would be a whole new business of mobile womens only pay bathrooms.

I'm currently working on a construction project for a pretty fancy restaurant. And the architect ordered expensive motif wallpaper for all the bathrooms. And I overheard the construction project manager just tell him "no". The architect insisted and he was told "no" again. He was told that men piss on everything and you can either have plastic mats on the walls or tile in there but nothing else.

Oh yeah they also added a floor drain in the womens bathroom but not the mens (due to plan changes the drain ended up in the outside hallway under a wall so they just plugged it and added a floor on top). So whoever has to clean the urinals can forget about just hosing them down and sweeping the water to the well. They have to do it by hand with a bucket :v:

I can't see unisex washrooms ever catching on in North America as long as we use the puritanical gaping stalls. https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/i-can-see-you?utm_term=.ps36bOOnw#.klRp533xB

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Facebook Aunt posted:

I can't see unisex washrooms ever catching on in North America as long as we use the puritanical gaping stalls. https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/i-can-see-you?utm_term=.ps36bOOnw#.klRp533xB

Ah, the cubicles of the bathroom world. Somebody should get a medal for that one.

A heavy one to the face, that is!

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
Watching an extra credits video on the hunt for the Bismarck.

Since the topic is WW2 I like to read the comments and play "spot the nazi"

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Dienes posted:

No, I'm pretty sure you can and should use a mild, unscented soap on your rear end in a top hat.

The vulva should only be washed with warm water, per every gyno I've ever met.

as someone who lives in a country where I've never seen a douche before because it probably wouldn't fly with our health regulations the concept of douching baffles me (not really because making women feel gross about natural things to make them buy stuff that wrecks whatever didn't need fixing is a proud capitalist tradition) . Use douche to smell better, gently caress up puss flora, get more smelly from infections and allergies. atleast you're not advised to baste your puss in Lysol any more.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

https://youtu.be/7Q7RStifurs

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Idiots on Social Media: we were all dressed in our finest robes

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm curious what he did to get a court order forbidding him from using Facebook.

Harassment while on drugs. For example randomly PMing "what's up ma nigga" to black guys, and repeatedly PMing his brother's wife asking her for a blowjob, I'm sure there's more, but that's all I was told.

Also this guy is British, I don't know him personally so I can't give you a full back story. I'll ask my mate to do some more screen captures.

In terms of the sweating like a * in a *... I've heard "Sweating like a paeodphile in Mothercare" (that's a UK superstore for baby products).

beato has a new favorite as of 06:52 on Jun 2, 2017

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

beato posted:

A friend of a friend on Facebook. I thought he must be a troll, but my friend said no this guy is actually loving nuts, he's actually got a court order forbidding him from using Facebook too. These are some of his most recent posts about his Amsterdam trip...

Requesting more from this guy. This is amazing..

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Facebook Aunt posted:

The public toilets here almost never have gaps.

However they almost never have locks. More than once I've finished pissing, zipped up and turned around to find some kid had just shoved the door open expecting the stall to be empty and just stood there staring at my back while I took a leak.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

piss explosion posted:

Requesting more from this guy. This is amazing..

More on the way. I just need to pixelate the identities. I'll do it on my lunch break later.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Catberry posted:

Watching an extra credits video on the hunt for the Bismarck.

Since the topic is WW2 I like to read the comments and play "spot the nazi"

Well it didn't work :lol:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sarcopenia posted:

as someone who lives in a country where I've never seen a douche before because it probably wouldn't fly with our health regulations the concept of douching baffles me (not really because making women feel gross about natural things to make them buy stuff that wrecks whatever didn't need fixing is a proud capitalist tradition) . Use douche to smell better, gently caress up puss flora, get more smelly from infections and allergies. atleast you're not advised to baste your puss in Lysol any more.

Do you have mouthwash, because it's pretty much the same exact same marketing bullshit.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

I spent like two weeks in the US earlier this year and holy loving poo poo most public bathrooms – especially the ones in airports – have gaps at least this wide. What the gently caress is wrong with that country.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HAT FETISH posted:

I spent like two weeks in the US earlier this year and holy loving poo poo most public bathrooms – especially the ones in airports – have gaps at least this wide. What the gently caress is wrong with that country.

No functioning unions = no living wages = no-one bothers doing their job properly :can: / :smuggo:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jerry Cotton posted:

No functioning unions = no living wages = no-one bothers doing their job properly :can: / :smuggo:

e: No, it is a deliberate design choice. Our bathroom stalls are designed to be like that. On purpose.

HAT FETISH posted:

If it wasn't for the giant gaps people could be having sex or shooting heroin in there. :ohdear: I doubt the gaps discourage anyone who wants to shoot heroin or have bathroom sex, but this way we all get to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

If it wasn't for the giant gaps people could be having sex or shooting heroin in there. :ohdear: I doubt the gaps discourage anyone who wants to shoot heroin or have bathroom sex, but this way we all get to watch.

gently caress I'd shoot heroin and have sex through those gaps!