Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

hey, at least he didn't ask for advice from an astrologer. small victories :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Other policy matters = Are those real, and can I touch them?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gonadic io posted:

"we can keep reducing our admissions"

I like how they absolutely gush about the President of the United States contacting her, as if it's still a huge honor

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
So Donny Jontron Trunk shook the hand of the Vietnamese prime minister so hard it left a visible mark

Donald Trump shakes the Vietnamese Prime Minister’s hand so hard he leaves a mark - The Independent
https://apple.news/Ay2VwfxjTSkSrUe6kBaBU-Q

9TH DIMENSIONAL SCRABBLE

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

plain blue jacket posted:

So Donny Jontron Trunk shook the hand of the Vietnamese prime minister so hard it left a visible mark

Donald Trump shakes the Vietnamese Prime Minister’s hand so hard he leaves a mark - The Independent
https://apple.news/Ay2VwfxjTSkSrUe6kBaBU-Q

9TH DIMENSIONAL SCRABBLE

Take that France!!!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I just dont get it, do those "power" moves work on anybody? and what effect is he trying to convey? It cant be surprise

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Too many youngins here for this reference I think, still got a lol from me though

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jel Shaker posted:

I just dont get it, do those "power" moves work on anybody? and what effect is he trying to convey? It cant be surprise

He is retarded in he head. Bing bong so simple

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Pretty sure the only person this sort of macho power play bullshit still works on is Dr Donald Jinglemeyer “2 scoops“ Trump himself, lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

rear end cobra posted:

He is retarded in he head. Bing bong so simple

lol, theres me thinking two steps ahead! one step is plenty for ol two scoops

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Solvalou posted:

We haven't laughed this much since Dubya. Thanks, Trump!

Amazing how Trump and consorts make those days seem less bleak compared what each new day brings.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Jel Shaker posted:

They successfully convey that he is an unhinged lunatic. Power for powers sake, even if incompetently wielded, is the end goal for Dolly Bird Trump

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

When Franceman did it, it was cool as heck but when Trump does it it's retarded and lame? Make up your minds bigoted swine liberal weaklimpwristed scum

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Wuh huh

Piss negotiations :v:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Donald "2 Scoops" Bigly Covfefe Bing Bong Trump

Edit: (Silly Party)

Avirosb fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Jun 2, 2017

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Fartbox posted:

When Franceman did it, it was cool as heck but when Trump does it it's retarded and lame? Make up your minds bigoted swine liberal weaklimpwristed scum

Macron was playing trump at his own game, showing him up in the most humiliating way for Trump. Macron however does not greet every single person he shakes hands with with a rested strength vice grip.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like it if some foreign leader shakes his hand with a prosthetic hand and plays a little clowny sketch when the hand detaches. "Ho ho ho you're so strong my hand is gone, ho ho ho pisss".

Trump might even like it

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Avirosb posted:

Donald "2 Scoops" Bigly Covfefe Bing Bong Trump

Edit: (Silly Party)

I got this joke!

I'm old...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Macron reversed the power move onto trump and he doomed the planet in response lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

May as well roll coal 24/7 now. Who gives a poo poo. I'm going to cover my yard in comet and roundup to top it off.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

hey, at least he didn't ask for advice from an astrologer. small victories :shrug:

The conservative Republican, who represents a district in southern Michigan, says he isn't worried about climate change because if it is happening, a higher power than Trump will take care of it, USA Today reports. "I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time. I believe there are cycles," he told constituents at a town hall meeting in Coldwater days before Trump's announcement. "Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No," he said, per the HuffPost.

"Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us," the 65-year-old lawmaker continued. "And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it." Walberg also joked that it would be helpful if climate change did something about the cold in Michigan and the humidity in Washington, DC.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My dick, always in demand

Your dick, just like Don's hands

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What if we guillotined some rich old fucks ? Not to make an example or anything political but just to gently caress with them

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

unpacked robinhood posted:

What if we guillotined some rich old fucks ? Not to make an example or anything political but just to gently caress with them

Get their money and property first

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I wonder if a little pee pee dribbles in to trump's diaper when he sees Macron in person now

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

ElGroucho posted:

I wonder if a little pee pee dribbles in to trump's diaper when he sees Macron in person now

On his face, yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/s...2037%23lastpost

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm glad tbh because they will finally shut it completely down

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Hi I'm Donald Trump and welcome to jackass!

This is the destroying America's respect stunt!

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

pop quiz! guess which President of the United States said the following:

quote:

I believe that the movement against asbestos was led by the mob, because it was often mob-related companies that would do the asbestos removal. Great pressure was put on politicians, and as usual, the politicians relented. Millions of truckloads of this incredible fire-proofing material were taken to special "dump sites" and asbestos was replaced by materials that were supposedly safe but couldn't hold a candle to asbestos in limiting the ravages of fire.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hamtaro posted:

:psyduck:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

hamtaro posted:

Wow, Chester A. Arthur was more of a jerk than I realized.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

hamtaro posted:

He should start wearing asbestos underwear

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Donald Jabberwocky Trump is president. 😂🤣🇺🇸

Plavski