Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do you think that guy cares more about money or the environment

...money? I assume because he thinks it'll be harder to fleece the proles if they're all starving refugees. as far as I can tell you're literally trying to get me to denounce a non-binding "let's not gently caress up the climate that badly, maybe" agreement because lloyd blankfein has a similar opinion, regardless of his motivations, which I didn't claim a drat thing about. what are you talking about?

e: I keep typing "bankfein" instead of "blankfein." that's kinda funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tei posted:

...continue:

What if every civilization have some sort of... traitor goat? a leader that lead the civilization not to susteinable grown and anime, but to extinction? , is trump this "judas goat"?

anime is extinction

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

THIS WEEK ON POKEMON: ASH TEAMS UP WITH TEAM ROCKET'S JESSIE AND JAMES TO FACE MEWTWO'S BIGGER THREAT

spunky, with an exploding galaxy brain: guess ash was the villain all along

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
can we make an internet rule that if you have to frame an argument with a pokemon analogy you automatically lose said argument

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the joke is that i am a 10-year-old boy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World War Mammories posted:

THIS WEEK ON POKEMON: ASH TEAMS UP WITH TEAM ROCKET'S JESSIE AND JAMES TO FACE MEWTWO'S BIGGER THREAT

Pokemon political metaphors: the only thing sadder and more childish than millenial harry potter mwtaphors

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the joke is that i am a 10-year-old boy

No wonder the Democrats like you

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

lol

Has the ACLU reported in as to how it will hurt minorities?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Donald Trump status: fine, obviously

but simultaneously

Donald Trump status: International embarrassment and known idiot.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fog Tripper posted:

lol

The ADL just issued a bulletin on you know who else had paid family leave? That's right:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
I've changed my mind, since the CEO of Goldman Sach's wanted the Paris agreement, I too now want the Paris agreement. I may or may not own Goldman Sachs stock.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

:wow:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/870485338216685569

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Fog Tripper posted:

lol

poor people will be more drastically effected by adverse weather, lots of poor folks are also minority folks

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
drat YOU RC COLA drat YOUUUU :bahgawd:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

shoulda gone with the planeteers and hoggish greedly

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

gently caress

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

haha how did i miss this

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Yes, please stop listening to scientists unless its about bombs and cola.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nothing more real than the clean, crisp taste of an ice cold coca cola on a hot summer day with your family

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yah but Team Rocket had a plan all along to stab Ash in the back, they weren't being allies at all

Or something, I literally am just inferring that Mewtwo is some arch villian outside mega evil and Team Rocket are bad guys on a smaller scale

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Toadvine posted:

poor people will be more drastically effected by adverse weather, lots of poor folks are also minority folks

In a way is their fault for living in places with tropical storms or in areas that will be below sea levels. But some rich people live in areas with tornados or snow storms and I feel bad for this ones. (I am lying, I feel bad for everyone.)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

look global warming might be bad but squid populations are booming all over the world partly because of it

why are you people anti squid

the only squids i care about are the ones going inside japanese ladys vaginas if its not that then get the gently caress out of my face

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

the only squids i care about are the ones going inside japanese ladys vaginas if its not that then get the gently caress out of my face

:yeah:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Robo Reagan posted:

thread reverse course

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i found the right wing harry potter take equivalent

https://twitter.com/thaleslives/status/870681041886879748

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i found the right wing harry potter take equivalent

https://twitter.com/thaleslives/status/870681041886879748

Man, that movie sucked

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/electric_pence/status/868912432311390210

https://twitter.com/durthain725/status/868315726385487876

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Death to America

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah but Team Rocket had a plan all along to stab Ash in the back, they weren't being allies at all

Or something, I literally am just inferring that Mewtwo is some arch villian outside mega evil and Team Rocket are bad guys on a smaller scale

yeah you have it right (clearly not everyone was 6 years old when pokemon came out like I was, weird)

but that's the point. ~progressives~ like myself are not under the illusion that lloyd blankfein is an ally and new crusader for leftist causes just because he happens to be right on "leaving the Paris accord is stupid," even though he thinks so presumably for selfish reasons. I literally do not see the difference between this and condemning vegetarians because hitler was one. you want me to disavow even tiny, nonbinding progress on climate change just because a guy I don't like advocated it.

on the other hand, there are thousands of hillarymen out there tweetin' who are convinced that he and other filthy capitalist pig-dogs will save us from the donald. some of their views have been shared and mocked in this very thread!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

bag em and tag em posted:

Donald Trump status: fine, obviously

but simultaneously

Donald Trump status: International embarrassment and known idiot.

So he's reached Obama levels of international embarrassment?

No, not yet that embarrassing?

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jun 2, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

yeah you have it right (clearly not everyone was 6 years old when pokemon came out like I was, weird)

but that's the point. ~progressives~ like myself are not under the illusion that lloyd blankfein is an ally and new crusader for leftist causes just because he happens to be right on "leaving the Paris accord is stupid," even though he thinks so presumably for selfish reasons. I literally do not see the difference between this and condemning vegetarians because hitler was one. you want me to disavow even tiny, nonbinding progress on climate change just because a guy I don't like advocated it.

on the other hand, there are thousands of hillarymen out there tweetin' who are convinced that he and other filthy capitalist pig-dogs will save us from the donald. some of their views have been shared and mocked in this very thread!

rex oil baron tillerson was in support of the paris accord so basically everyone was in support of it except for drooling retards

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

My point is that maybe these global climate treaties are more about the mega-banks gaining control over the Earth and less about .02 degrees temperature drop over the next 100 years

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

noice

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lol for a month at my work after the election this girl kept referring to trump as "He that won't be named" or some kind of Harry Potter reference

By girl I mean 30 year old woman

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My point is that maybe these global climate treaties are more about the mega-banks gaining control over the Earth and less about .02 degrees temperature drop over the next 100 years

do you think it's a bombshell to reveal that the capitalist overclass attempts to hijack anything and everything they can, from the highest government offices in the land on down, for their own benefit? I could go on a long wacky rant about that at the drop of a hat, you're familiar with my flavor of wild-eyed conspiracies. you're still asking me to disavow tiny amounts of progress purely to spite someone I don't like who will never even know that I did so

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol for a month at my work after the election this girl kept referring to trump as "He that won't be named" or some kind of Harry Potter reference

By girl I mean 30 year old woman

I've seen so many loving people do this it makes no sense. Its child's books about goddamn wizards

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

do you think it's a bombshell to reveal that the capitalist overclass attempts to hijack anything and everything they can, from the highest government offices in the land on down, for their own benefit? I could go on a long wacky rant about that at the drop of a hat, you're familiar with my flavor of wild-eyed conspiracies. you're still asking me to disavow tiny amounts of progress purely to spite someone I don't like who will never even know that I did so

Yah but in the end it doesn't do anything except put factories in 3rd world countries that don't give a gently caress

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah but in the end it doesn't do anything except put factories in 3rd world countries that don't give a gently caress

in conclusion, smash capitalism, so those fuckers can't worm their way into even the smallest concessions to good ideas like "not loving up the planet for the future"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czoe2M2Abec&app=desktop

spicer and epa head scott prius go live any minute, ought to be entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I hope Merkel is up for being leader of the free world, because that's what it seems the consensus is.

• Locked thread