Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

:parrot:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

PathAsc posted:

golden age ethernet cables.

This would be a sick GT

the good fax machine posted:

drat right Reach was a good game

This

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PathAsc posted:

I'd dig killing a taken siva rasputin for a sick nasty warlock bond made of golden age ethernet cables.

Lukesmithwowface.jpeg

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

PathAsc posted:

I'd dig killing a taken siva rasputin for a sick nasty warlock bond made of golden age ethernet cables.

Flavour text:

"We lost a server behind a wall, but because we can ping it we know it still exist".

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This would be a sick GT

Hell yeah

I want this as a helmet. Left side. Also it can be a weapon if you attach the wires to it and use it as a whip as you ring down the line

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tei posted:

Flavour text:

"We lost a server behind a wall, but because we can ping it we know it still exist".

gently caress yes

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember back when.....

dahbadu posted:

Actual true story: Not to rub it in (actually, yeah, I'm gonna rub it in), but my wife is also close to a decade younger than me and she's hot. She's a goon, into games, and she's a CSE major that can out-code most of the posers in this thread. And to return to an earlier point -- just perhaps, the people that cry sperg the loudest may want to look inward. And just perhaps, maybe I'm doing something right and the problem isn't with me.

:allears:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Lmao worst xursday ever

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
lol if you actually ever buy anything from Xûr other than ammo synths

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thanks for all the toc xur, can't wait to turn them into nemesis star/nlb/hereafter

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Remember back when.....

You call that a wife?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

lol if you actually ever buy anything from Xûr other than ammo synths

I just started playing after Rise of Iron so there's still a few good exotics I don't have yet.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Monday_ posted:

I just started playing after Rise of Iron so there's still a few good exotics I don't have yet.

Looool

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Hey don't exotic shame

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

loving ahamkara and hard light again. It's like the nine want us to know they will gently caress with us endlessly.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

PathAsc posted:

loving ahamkara and hard light again. It's like the nine want us to know they will gently caress with us endlessly.

[ya boy Ethan couch's mom voice] sounds like a typical Saturday night for me, what's the problem?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[ya boy Ethan couch's mom voice] sounds like a typical Saturday night for me, what's the problem?

I can't find my mlg pro hot pocket face rocket auto feeder or my limited edition Dr who fidget spinner. :spergin:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
TWAB was a whole lotta nothing this week. Poledancer playable at E3 and they confirmed again no more updates for D1 if that wasn't obvious enough already.

Is anyone here going to E3?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I wish Tard Light wasn't such a piece of poo poo.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Thats what happens when you balance a game around PvP.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Monolith. posted:

Thats what happens when you balance a game around PvP.

Hard Light was always bad in literally every activity. It was bad in the SUROS meta too.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I wish Tard Light wasn't such a piece of poo poo.

I actually love TardBlight, the no damage falloff/riccochet combination makes it way too much fun on at least Bannerfall

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Hard Light was always bad in literally every activity. It was bad in the SUROS meta too.

Yeahhh it was my first exotic :saddowns:

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

Remember back when.....

I needed a laugh today, thank you so much

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Tard Light actually owns hardcore for Vog, as nearly every enemy comes out of tunnels you can kill them before they even get out.

Also with spray and play and reload gloves you will never stop shooting. Helps to have an AR ammo chest.

I ran Hard Light, Midha's Reckoning and a Void Dilluvian for vog challenge last night and it was insanely cool and good imho

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Theres a alternate universe where hardlight shot pong balls and do arc damage.

But we do not live in that universe.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Give hard light zen moment or persistence, boom, everyone's favorite gun.

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

6 people running hard light playing rift is fun. Lazer light show all pointed at a central point, everybody shooting from different angles. I ran into it on Frontier, and I laughed pretty hard as my team mates ran into the seizure inducing maelstrom of death.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Lol that Bungie will not reveal anything new at E3. (Except the successor of the Bladecancer).

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

limaCAT posted:

Lol that Bungie will not reveal anything new at E3. (Except the successor of the Bladecancer).

It's guaranteed to get a chunk of someone's main event (most likely Sony's). I don't know if that guarantees new stuff but if there was going to be some it wouldn't necessarily be pre-announced.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

There's nothing to reveal because Bungie is still scrambling to figure out what they're going to put in the game.

Maybe they'll have it figured out by the time the beta is out!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

xzzy posted:

There's nothing to reveal because Bungie is still scrambling to figure out what they're going to put in the game.

Is a tough call. Because game companies like to copy each another, and Overwatch invented waifus. But Destiny 2 will not mess well with waifus.

I think we are going to get some sort of compaign, with 2 or 3 big videos with big battles. And it will feel satisfactory in some way.

I don't really like leveling in Destiny. Hate is to strong a word, but If I could start my character at top level, I probably would. Anyway singleplayer is a important part of any videogame, theres something ilke a hidden iceberg quantity of people that only play singleplayer and never play with other human beings.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

xzzy posted:

Hope in one hand and poo poo in the other and tell me which one rasheeds mom licks first

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Hope in one hand and poo poo in the other and tell me which one rasheeds mom licks first

Your mom, duh. She went lez after having him and seeing what tainted seed the father had. "Never again" she swore.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

poo poo for the future
It's coming soon enough
How much can we achieve?
poo poo for the future
It will belong to us
If we believe
If we believe

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Destiny 1, especially Taken King, is a dead and gay game at this point, but the Hive speak in Logic, and it's kind of cool. You've probably noticed this lovely Hive Vomit graffiti outside the Court of Oryx; all the glyphs are either a Court of Oryx rune, or an additive 'combination' of two of the glyphs:

It took me a while to figure out where The Dick in some of the runes was coming from, but the Stolen rune provides it.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

From left to right

1. A flaccid dong hanging next to a hot surface (a safety warning)
2. A dick swung into a 😐 and on the rebound
3. Top view of a dick between two legs
4. A dick swung into a :catstare: and on the rebound
5. A dick swung at a man's rear end while he stands with his dick out (top view) and on the rebound
6. Three dicks in different angles

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

From left to right

1. A flaccid dong hanging next to a hot surface (a safety warning)
2. A dick swung into a 😐 and on the rebound
3. Top view of a dick between two legs
4. A dick swung into a :catstare: and on the rebound
5. A dick swung at a man's rear end while he stands with his dick out (top view) and on the rebound
6. Three dicks in different angles

What are....things your mom saw last night?

I'll take "potent potables" for $200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Waffle House posted:

You've probably noticed

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh