Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

In Steam, your looking for Steam/userdata/whatever this number is/251150/remote . Then it lists the folders for each of the sky games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Last Celebration posted:

Hey I never actually picked her, that'd be super dumb with Sara right there.

My man.:cool:

I remember being so sure that Laura was the easiest choice in the world to make when I started the game. Cue some Van Halen, and then Sara entered the picture. Sensei~:swoon:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

plus it means you don't take laura away from her girlfriend, fie

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Having finished TITS 3, I assume Lechter Arundel and whoever his co-lead in the student council was that had a portrait will appear in other Trails games. Also, is Olivier's plot with his Erebonian political intrigue continued in CS or Ao/Zero?

You loving game, you're not supposed to create more loose threads!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GrandpaPants posted:

Having finished TITS 3, I assume Lechter Arundel and whoever his co-lead in the student council was that had a portrait will appear in other Trails games. Also, is Olivier's plot with his Erebonian political intrigue continued in CS or Ao/Zero?
Lechter is in both Ao and Cold Steel. As for Olivier's bit, it's part of the setup for Cold Steel's plot.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Endorph posted:

Too late for that, the game never gave me a friend zone option.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

A solid bonus, true

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Last Celebration posted:

CS2 Epilogue spoilers. Rean. Rean why. why is [Admire Millium] even an option. how thirsty are you.

I remember accidentally choosing that option when trying to pick one next to it or something. I rolled my eyes and thought "Oh well, I wonder what the hell Rean's even going to say here?". Then I laughed when all he said was "Millium's really short, lol."

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Last Celebration posted:

Hey I never actually picked her, that'd be super dumb with Sara right there.

:hfive:

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

smenj posted:

I remember accidentally choosing that option when trying to pick one next to it or something. I rolled my eyes and thought "Oh well, I wonder what the hell Rean's even going to say here?". Then I laughed when all he said was "Millium's really short, lol."

TBH I kinda expected it to be fairly innocuous but everyone just calls Rean a lolicon or whatever anyway, but it's still kinda dumb/creepy that he literally just says to himself "Huh which one of these girls should I leer at, it's been a while" when it's like your last day with your friends.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Last Celebration posted:

TBH I kinda expected it to be fairly innocuous but everyone just calls Rean a lolicon or whatever anyway, but it's still kinda dumb/creepy that he literally just says to himself "Huh which one of these girls should I leer at, it's been a while" when it's like your last day with your friends.

The only ones he really pervs on are Alisa, Sara, and sort of Emma, really.

But basically entirely Sara.

Supremezero fucked around with this message at 13:48 on May 31, 2017

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Lacrimosa of Dana

https://www.twitch.tv/Fail_snail

nothing special, just testing out the stream and messing around in the game

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Playing through 3rd right now, just hit Chapter 3. There isn't supposed to be a new book/sparkle in the library, right?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Regalingualius posted:

Playing through 3rd right now, just hit Chapter 3. There isn't supposed to be a new book/sparkle in the library, right?

Apparently there's supposed to be a new one every chapter and if you get all of them, you get a unique accessory towards the end.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Regalingualius posted:

There are a couple library spots

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
There is, but some of the bookshelves are on another platform.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Ahh, thanks.

...Related: do they only count for the thing at the end if you read them in the chapter they first appear in?

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
I believe they do. It wouldn't be considered a missable otherwise.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

if anyone has a homebrewed vita some people managed to patch xseed's translation into Trails FC Evo

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-fc-evolution-english-patch.472727/

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

update http://falcom.com/sen3/system/page3.html and http://falcom.com/sen3/system/page4.html

translation http://gematsu.com/2017/06/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-combat-link-field-attack-systems

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 1, 2017

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

if anyone has a homebrewed vita some people managed to patch xseed's translation into Trails FC Evo

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-fc-evolution-english-patch.472727/

I kinda died a little inside when I read the part with x4 battle speedup not present in the PSP/PC versions.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Last Celebration posted:

I kinda died a little inside when I read the part with x4 battle speedup not present in the PSP/PC versions.

Cheat Engine on PC will let you bind a button to a speedhack. You're on your own for PSP.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Zwei II Plus is coming over care of XSEED this summer to PC.

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/5608-zwei-the-ilvard-insurrection-announced-for-the-west

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Finally, I can die now with no more worries remaining from this earthly plane.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

What about zwei the first

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

lets hang out posted:

Don't worry about it.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I'm worried about it!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ours is not to reason Zwei, ours is but to II and die

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Replaying CS2 and the end of Act 1 through the Intermission has got to be one of my favorite parts of the entire Trails series.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
2 2 + ? Is someone at Falcom an HP calculator fan?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's called zwei becuase there are two people in it

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

Whoa what holy poo poo. I thought this would never happen! Very excited about this.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Julia Black, Rean Blacker

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

lets hang out posted:

Zwei!! 1 would be a lot harder to get running on modern PCs as it's a fairly old game. I'm certain it will happen though, just a while after Zwei!! 2 On the plus side, you aren't missing much by only playing 2.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Genuinely shocked at this development. that's fuckin awesome.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
How the hell do i get the 5th sun door to open? I've read about the requirement, have everything in my inventory but it just doesnt work.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FrickenMoron posted:

How the hell do i get the 5th sun door to open? I've read about the requirement, have everything in my inventory but it just doesnt work.

Do you have all the level 5 quartz with you, or are some of them back at the Garden? If any of them are in an inactive party member's orbment, the game won't count them.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Is the "300 battles without running" reward permanently missed if you're forced to run even once, or does the counter just reset? Asking because I had a random encounter where I literally couldn't do anything but use the run command in Chapter 4.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Really Pants posted:

Do you have all the level 5 quartz with you, or are some of them back at the Garden? If any of them are in an inactive party member's orbment, the game won't count them.

So they need to be equipped on the active party and not in the inventory? Bullcrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FrickenMoron posted:

So they need to be equipped on the active party and not in the inventory? Bullcrap.

No, they can be sitting loose in your inventory. They just can't be equipped by anyone who's not in your current party.

Could you list the ones you have?