Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alnilam posted:

this is my answer but my 2nd and 3rd choices are choco-pb and moose trax

that is, of course, only choosing from the "common flavors"

grand choices al but why not delve deeper into the abyss with some of those more rare/uncommon flavors? one slightly weirder flavor (though relatively common compared to some really bizarre stuff I've seen)that i like is sweet potato ice cream, it's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

It is, I've even had purple sweet potato ice cream (like from the pacific island kind of sweet tates) and it's v tasty

fig ice cream....

cda

by Hand Knit

Classic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

alnilam posted:

*nervously checks flow chart on index card* uhhh not much what's how do you roast that very good coffee with you??

hey that's my index card!

unrelated but I am now spattered with lilac paint. new hive bodies time!!! this year I'm definitely going to stencil some dumb designs on them

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

this is my answer but my 2nd and 3rd choices are choco-pb and moose trax

that is, of course, only choosing from the "common flavors"

:hfive:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

alnilam posted:

It is, I've even had purple sweet potato ice cream (like from the pacific island kind of sweet tates) and it's v tasty

fig ice cream....

ive never had fig ice cream but my uncle swears by it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

any of y'all ever try avocado ice cream ? i havent but ive seen it at a couple places and have always been curious

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

any of y'all ever try avocado ice cream ? i havent but ive seen it at a couple places and have always been curious

You can't afford a house cause you spend too much satisfying your curiosities about avocado ice cream

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I Was The Fury posted:

yobbers won't shut up
:justpost:

vanisher

I think a byob post count would be a funny thing

but instead of posts it just returns a random word at certain intervals

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

POOL IS CLOSED

im a shitposter and im okay, i post all night and i byob all day

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
its kinda cray that yob post count towards postcount these days but i aint complainin

Impkins Patootie

whao

byob historian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-CjA4jJpOY

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

its kinda cray that yob post count towards postcount these days but i aint complainin

i want a refund

byob historian

i wouldnt complain about a refund either but i dont feel like im owed one

at least not here

City of Glompton

wait the posts count now? :ohdear:

ice cream: butter pecan or blue bubblegum (no one ever has blue bubblegum tho)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

i think the bubblegum ice cream is blue at tonys

butter pecan is the official ice cream of the aarp but that dont mean it tastes bad

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

butter pecan is delicious :yum:

now in addition to our favorites..what do you guys rhink would be the official byob ice cream flavor ?

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Impkins Patootie

to post

squarer

*bzzt*
hi

Twenty Four

I Was The Fury posted:

when I'm trying to sleep on a weeknight

Seems rude, sleeping on a wee knight. I guess at least they have some armor to protect their small frame while you use them as a bed!

Heya!

Twenty Four

Oh yeah ice cream... one of those things I love but never get unless it is someone elses idea or I literally get handed some. I like the boring vanilla, mint and chip, peanut butter and chocolate, and coffee.

Maybe my actual favorite was an ice cream shop around here that did custom orders and getting mint ice cream with irish cream mixed in. My mom told me it sounded really strange, and then she tried it and was like "yeah, thats actually pretty good".

Of course they don't have the irish cream at the shop anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't pour some Bailieys irish cream on top of some mint or mint and chip ice cream at home and have tasty alcoholic dessert.

cda

by Hand Knit

What up. What are you squarer than.

They Might Be

maybe he's 'one who makes things square'

bird.

Happy Saturday BYOB.

Impkins Patootie

anybody ever have a fly or even any insect go inside ur ear but then u forget about it and go to sleep? if so pls tell me about ur experience and rate it

BrownianMotion posted:

Happy Saturday BYOB.

heya

They Might Be

King of the Beach posted:

anybody ever have a fly or even any insect go inside ur ear but then u forget about it and go to sleep? if so pls tell me about ur experience and rate it

my weird aunt told me that earwigs would crawl into your ears when you were sleeping. she also called dragonflies "the devil's darning needle" and said they would land on your face and sew your lips shut.

none of this is true but I still dislike both insects to this day. 4/10 because cool old new england slang.

bird.

We have a screen on our window so only baby spiders make it through, but of the few that survive this harsh clime some of them become Apex predators of that space until they get big and my girlfriend sees them. Then she makes me get an empty toothpaste box and trick them in only to tap them out on the patio handrail outside.

bird.

They say flying in a plane is like momentarily going into a Peruvian desert for the duration of your trip, and by "they" I'm just half-assedly remembering something my uncle told me, who is an aeronautical engineer. I imagine a human household is metaphorically similar for spiders. A barren wasteland. Such that the ones that survive are cunning and agile spideys. Give those spiders their due deference as you use a rolled up wad of tissue to take them outside. If they were on your high-school football team the Wiskaloosa Wombats would have taken state, no questions.

POOL IS CLOSED

i wanna be a wombat

my hs mascot was the beaver. sorta lacks in anything but the lazy joke category

Impkins Patootie

They Might Be posted:

my weird aunt told me that earwigs would crawl into your ears when you were sleeping. she also called dragonflies "the devil's darning needle" and said they would land on your face and sew your lips shut.

none of this is true but I still dislike both insects to this day. 4/10 because cool old new england slang.

well what happened was something flew into my ear ln but i had a helmet on so i kinda just had to :dealwithit: by way of not thinking about it...then i got home, got high, and went to sleep - then this morning i see a dead fly beside roughly where my left ear would have been. now here's where it gets weird...the ear whatever it was originally flew in to was my right, so if what i would this morning was what i felt ln then did a fly just tunnel thru my brain and then drop dead once it finally made it out the other end? i did have a major case of the vapours ln so perhaps the fly was incapacitated by the extremely high levels of cannabinoids chillin in my brain - come to think of it that may have been what saved me, otherwise im guessing it would have began laying eggs :ohdear:

thankfully i grabbed a handful of earplugs from my bros job ln so thankfully i will not have to worry about this again going forward, afterall it is quickly approaching greenhead season and u most definitely DO NOT want one of those suckas in ur head or anywhere near u as they are like the pit vipers of flies and they have a reputation for crashing the beaches around here for 2 weeks ago each summer and flying around saying "Locals Only" (then they just biting u - repeatedly until they become bored, because they are sadists) :sg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

POOL IS CLOSED

the prettiest eyes :allears: too bad the effort of boring an intraear tunnel killed the bug. coulda gone viral with the worlds first insecticide traffic engineer

Impkins Patootie

idk tho i think im just gonna hang around for a bit and chill in case something happens - maybe call around in the meantime to see if theres an urgent care free to take me in for a precautionary CAT scan :minnie:

also traffic engineer? thats kinda harsh...insects are some of the finest engineers on the planet - and are even getting into cybersecurity do to a lack of a qualified applicants in America rn which according to a techie dude @werk is the next big job boom (to which i agreed -- so if u take anything away from this kno that this is a recommended career path for u young yobspursuing higher ed...plus u would prob have a cool as h*ck job cyberpunk title and live in a gloomy smoke filled but curiously lit apartment drinking whiskey all day while dictating ur job duties to ur central display terminal). better cybersecurity tho then nanotechnology since that would put them at a huge advantage while humankind is currently circling the drain...grey goo and all ya kno

i hope this is making sense and doesnt sound weird cause that might be a be a bad sign

will update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7FhEpif1cA

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jun 3, 2017

POOL IS CLOSED

King of the Beach posted:

idk tho i think im just gonna hang around for a bit and chill in case something happens - maybe call around in the meantime to see if theres an urgent care free to take me in for a precautionary CAT scan :minnie:

also traffic engineer? thats kinda harsh...insects are some of the finest engineers on the planet - and are even getting into cybersecurity do to a lack of a qualified applicants in America

you probably don't need a cat scan for a bug in the ear but if you're afraid something else is up it's probs not a bad idea. usually though if there's a neurological complaint urgent will send you to the ER

stay well and continue defending bug honor

:refurb:

Impkins Patootie

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

you probably don't need a cat scan for a bug in the ear but if you're afraid something else is up it's probs not a bad idea. usually though if there's a neurological complaint urgent will send you to the ER

stay well and continue defending bug honor

:refurb:

its fine im on romneycare so its covered and i kno the ppl who werk there too...plus its been a few years so its a good excuse to have a 31-point brain inspection done under such pretenses

gonna hope on the biek and head over now

worst case scenario...i suddenly hear the voice of curtis mayfield singing in my cranium seconds before a greenhead emerges from my oropharynx dressed like a 70s blaxsploitation movie drug hustler and pimp walks right out the front door -- finally having escaped it out "the trap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQewMLnXX7I

bbl

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

that sure would be one 'super fly'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

that sure would be one 'super fly'