Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

gonna play some Megaman X, Diablo III, and possibly INSIDE or Brigador

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Heavily Modded Skyrim and Project CARS/Dirt Rally

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna stream some Imps playing Tekken in a bit

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Heavily Modded Skyrim and Project CARS/Dirt Rally

you buildin a boner for Dirt 4 next week?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jasonmans.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

you buildin a boner for Dirt 4 next week?
Yes, but I only just got into these sorts of games so I'll wait on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/In_Training Tekken 7

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, but I only just got into these sorts of games so I'll wait on it.

hell yeah, enjoy. playing dirt rally causes incredible stress to my body but it's worth it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Banished.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
playing vanquish the way it was intended now that they fixed the bug that made you take double damage when fps goes above 30

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

playing vanquish the way it was intended now that they fixed the bug that made you take double damage when fps goes above 30

I finished it on hard with that bug.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A little fire Emblem Echoes because I needed a break from Tekken before I play more Tekken later

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's been on my wishlist for like 5 years.. how Chill is it? I just want to build up cities without worrying about enemies invading or w/e

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol https://forums.somethingawful.com/adlist.php who is buying Imp Zone banner ads

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ah.

After im done with this playthrough ill try it with mkb to see just how insane the shots can get.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

cant say its wrong

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's a blank page for me due to my homebrew adblock no holds barred motherfucker of an app :madmax:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TEKKEN 7.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i remember the ad list used to be multiple pages of scrolling lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's been on my wishlist for like 5 years.. how Chill is it? I just want to build up cities without worrying about enemies invading or w/e

That's exactly what it is. I don't think it's super deep, but it looks nice and it scratches that chill village building itch. Also now there's Mods, but I haven't tried them yet.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Whoa wait, Banished got finished?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Also, F-F-F-Friday the 13

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rip lumpy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell yeah, enjoy. playing dirt rally causes incredible stress to my body but it's worth it

This! I need to get back into Dirt Rally - it's such a good rally sim. Nothing quite like pulling off a flawless stage, while going as fast as humanly possible (without dying)

Although my internet connection has been suffering still, unfortunately. Thankfully, some friends are coming over soon, and we'll be playing Battlefield 1942 (with the Forgotten Battles mod) and likely some boardgames.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Whoa wait, Banished got finished?

What the deuce?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Banjo Kazooie. Wish there was a DS remake or something.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Finishing Horizon hopefully tonight and then gonna order Tales of Berseria and before it gets delivered gonna play through Wild Arms 1.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Ah.

After im done with this playthrough ill try it with mkb to see just how insane the shots can get.
oh man it plays like a dream on mkb. Using the anti armor pistol and capping 8 robots in one bullet time burst makes you feel like a god

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hey! I'm stabbing here!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching tekken strat vids so I can then play more Tekken

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
AMBAP ( as much Bloodborne as possible) [Chadwarden voice]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did a quick blockstring backdash cancel into a whiff punish today and now I feel like a Tekken God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam or Friday the 13th or both or neither. Too early to call