Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

From left to right

1. A flaccid dong hanging next to a hot surface (a safety warning)
2. A dick swung into a 😐 and on the rebound
3. Top view of a dick between two legs
4. A dick swung into a :catstare: and on the rebound
5. A dick swung at a man's rear end while he stands with his dick out (top view) and on the rebound
6. Three dicks in different angles

Are you sure, it just looks like some kind of loss.jpg edit to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

the good fax machine posted:

Are you sure, it just looks like some kind of loss.jpg edit to me

:dong:

Maker Of Shoes posted:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

People never look up. Or around. Or hard.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jun 3, 2017

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

been going back and watching some of the Byf/Broman lore vids and good lord this game has some cool lore. glad in des2ny: return of the jedi that they're putting this poo poo in the game

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
We're murderhobos. Other murderhobos want the source of our power. :getin:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

cvnvcnv posted:

PS4 players, please stop reenforcing such harmful stereotypes as being lore nerds :smith:

By the way is there a connection between the glimmer and the Ikea candles called "glimma"?

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/decoration/candles-candle-holders/glimma-unscented-tealight-art-50097995/

:psyduck:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AAB posted:

been going back and watching some of the Byf/Broman lore vids and good lord this game has some cool lore. glad in des2ny: return of the jedi that they're putting this poo poo in the game

Destiny 2:destiny's child is going to rock

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

des2ny: cayde strikes back
des2ny: back in the habit

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

cvnvcnv posted:

PS4 players, please stop reenforcing such harmful stereotypes as being lore nerds :smith:

I'm a PS4 player and I tremendously enjoy listening to Eris talk about Hive lore. :unsmith:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I'm a ps4 player and don't give a gently caress about anything but shooting mans in pvp

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hi I'm PathAsc and I'm addicted to smoking meth and hailing Satan

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

deadwing posted:

I'm a ps4 player and don't give a gently caress about anything but shooting mans in pvp

Same

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

PathAsc posted:

:same:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

PathAsc posted:

deadwing posted:

I haven't rolled dudes with you in forever :negative:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

All players care about lore. Some don't know.

I have seen MMOs where the backstory is bad or nil, and the people that you would think dont care about lore say "why are we killing this things? I don't understand". Sometimes a cool intro CGI is enough for such people, but even them need something.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like the funny destiny lore, like how standing on the table on the tower is canon along with guardians being assholes that kill people and scavenge while dancing and doing sparrow stunts.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Meat Dimension posted:

I haven't rolled dudes with you in forever :negative:

Let's do thing

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Titan

Warlock

Hunter

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei posted:

Hunter

Stop cherry picking stills from my webcam feed tia

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/kbNBG3L.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

That's the stuff

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if a lobby has too many roaming supers to reliably suppression them i'll still bust out the PI. sucks we got a year 3 icebreaker but PI got left behind. what else hadn't they brought forward? is that it?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

if a lobby has too many roaming supers to reliably suppression them i'll still bust out the PI. sucks we got a year 3 icebreaker but PI got left behind. what else hadn't they brought forward? is that it?

With the raid weapons from AoT, that's literally the only exotic not brought forward.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

It's the only one and its likely because its buggy as poo poo. Has random bouts of plain not firing or random instances of it continuing to fire even when you let go of the trigger. Also I've personally had it go from instances where it returned 0 missed shots and returned rounds that hit and killed.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Only 80s kids will get Pocket Infinity

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Blasting dorks out of their super with a weapon they've probably never heard of will never get old though

http://i.imgur.com/gAufu6Z.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/MuZdWO7.gifv

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I should probably use pocket infinity at least once before I stop playing

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/idwK9xW.gifv

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Is this game out yet? I can't wait for this to get delayed like Shadow Of Wardor.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Bro they finished destiny 2 3 years ago

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sancho posted:

Bro they finished destiny 2 2 months ago

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I watched a youtube today, and they say that we will slowly conquer the old places of Destiny 1 (in each dlc), retaking these areas. Is a fun idea.

Tei fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jun 4, 2017

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

Tei posted:

I watched a youtube today, and they say that we will slowly conquer the old places of Destiny 1 (in each dlc), retaking these areas. Is a fun idea.
Sweet, then we can run the same maps backwards and forwards and backwards, now with 100% more Cabal!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Coooooool, I hope I can dig through the remains of tower one and get pieces of my arsenal back to rebuild in my own way

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

AAB posted:

The Taken King lore is legitimately awesome, and they should have the sperg who wrote it handle the actual poo poo they put in the game instead of stupid cards.
I haven't read the Iron Rising stuff yet, but the ingame poo poo was boring. What are the broad strokes of the card stuff?

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Schizotek posted:

The Taken King lore is legitimately awesome, and they should have the sperg who wrote it handle the actual poo poo they put in the game instead of stupid cards.
I haven't read the Iron Rising stuff yet, but the ingame poo poo was boring. What are the broad strokes of the card stuff?

there's some funny ones, like Cayde googling himself or Cayde forcing Shaxx to train kids in dodgeball

there's a bunch that deal with all the iron lords. Most were meh or just ok, but Felwinter was badass. He was a warlock who learned how to shoulder charge.

Finally revealed who Dredgen Yor (the Thorn guy who fought the Last word guy) really was

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Important question: is Amanda Holliday still alive and if so, will there be a minigame to make her your waifu?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

super macho dude posted:

Important question: is Amanda Holliday still alive and if so, will there be a minigame to make her your waifu?

She picks up you up in her ship during the gameplay reveal mission, no idea if you can gently caress her.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

texaholic posted:

She picks up you up in her ship during the gameplay reveal mission, no idea if you can gently caress her.

She looks like a strap on kind of girl. What I'm saying is all of bone krew is ecstatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Hopefully in destiny 2 Amanda's accent doesn't fade in and out with each sentence.