Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC on... the Manchester bomber who moved between Libya and Britain

The bomber walks the trackless waste 'twixt Libya and home,
Where once there was a sea, or maybe France, or perhaps Rome.
And on that vast and salt strewn bed there rises as if once discarded
Two looming tactless legs of stone, half buried and long disregarded
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
I am an old man drat it, my cartoons are relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on UK-US intelligence sharing – UK officials have blamed the leaking of intelligence information on the Manchester Arena attack on a breakdown of discipline in US institutions"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

General Election 2017: Ukip manifesto launch

Mail:
MAC on... increased security in public around Britain

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the cost of UK foreign policy – Jeremy Corbyn’s speech on security repeats thoughts previously uttered by Boris Johnson" Also IFS makes damning assessment of Tory and Labour manifestos

Telegraph:

Independent:

The i paper:

General election 2017 poll tracker: YouGov poll sees Labour five points off Tories

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Is Collins referring to the Osama bin Laden speech about people preferring a strong horse?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think he just wanted a strong and stable joke.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

There's also the bit where May allegedly decided to hold the election based on some revelation she had walking around in (IIRC Welsh) fields.

That is what she actually said, not a joke.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Private Speech posted:

There's also the bit where May allegedly decided to hold the election based on some revelation she had walking around in (IIRC Welsh) fields.

That is what she actually said, not a joke.

"I could do whatever the gently caress I like and at worst those stupid bastards will still give me a majority."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Our guardian angel against terror - Chris Riddell on the Manchester Arena attack"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Times:

Different species of Typhon are hard to distinguish without a Psychoscope. A Prey cartoon.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on the race for No 10 – Jeremy Corbyn has dramatically cut Theresa May’s previously commanding lead in approval ratings among voters, according to the latest Opinium/Observer poll"

Independent:

Diane Abbott: My views on IRA, like my hair, have changed

Times:

David Squires:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Oh god that last row

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Rust Martialis posted:

Oh god that last row
Squires is too loving good for this thread. I love the cardboard Tosh Lines. :allears:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Theresa May and the Tory party – Conservative party leader is interviewed by Jeremy Paxman after refusing to take part in face-to-face debate with Jeremy Corbyn" After "Being John Malkovich".

Independent:

Angela Merkel: EU cannot completely rely on US and Britain any more

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on...Travellers marooned after the British Airways IT meltdown

Guardian Sport:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport:

Mertesacker and Holding :allears:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May and Brexit negotiations – The Conservative leader mounted her strongest personal attack yet on Jeremy Corbyn, saying he is ‘not prepared’ for Brexit negotiations"

Bonus! Tribune magazine:[/b]

Independent:

Times:

Corbyn unable to give cost of childcare pledge in interview

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on ... British Airways chaos

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Adams tragically reveals he is unable to remember the face of Tim Farron.

... Well that's two of us huh

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's TV debate absence – The leaders of most of Britain’s political parties took part in a lively exchange on BBC1 on Wednesday – but there was one notable absentee"

Independent:

Bonus! The Jackal magazine:

Along with this article on political cartoonists.

Times:

Evening Standard:

Bonus! Catholic Herald - Diary: Drawing cartoons for George Osborne

Mail:
Mac on... Labour's open door policy

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Mac just couldn't resist drawing some sweet alien titties

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
And bare bottoms!!! Tehehehehehehe!! :holy: I'm surprised he didn't draw the metal dustbins.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the relaunch of the Tory election campaign – Instead of the usual ‘strong and stable’ message, Theresa May’s bright blue backdrop promised ‘a Brexit deal for a bright future’"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Donald Trump confirms US will quit Paris climate agreement

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on… Nasa’s new mission to the sun

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
mac you do realise divorce is legal these days right

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mac is totally one of those C of E people who took up the offer to re-align with the Catholic church that they were big on a few years back. "Proper" English, but with the "proper" prudish values.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
How many times has Steve Bell used the cliffs of Dover now? It's almost back-to-back cartoons of May walking off a cliff.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Steve Bell has always had a very precarious balance on the line between running gags and just plain rehashing old jokes. I'm sure running off the white cliff has been used a few times by other cartoonists though, so it might just be the Symbol For Brexit established by a secret meeting of the british cartoonist cabal.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Conservative party – Craig Mackinlay, the Tory candidate for South Thanet, has been charged over allegations of illegal election spending during the party’s 2015 campaign" After Millais.

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Howard Pyle.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Brutal piece of fratricide.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Angepain posted:

Steve Bell has always had a very precarious balance on the line between running gags and just plain rehashing old jokes. I'm sure running off the white cliff has been used a few times by other cartoonists though, so it might just be the Symbol For Brexit established by a secret meeting of the british cartoonist cabal.

Why would they run off cliffs towards Europe? :thunk:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Angepain posted:

If every time she still had the poo poo from the last time dangling off her, progressively getting more and more weighed down, it would be a good one.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/eugeneparmegian/status/871351489272434688

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Theresa May slithers through the political jungle - Chris Riddell on the Conservative leader’s plea to the electorate"

Sunday Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn heckled by debate audience for refusing to say if he would fire nuclear weapons

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Powerful pelvic floor exercises.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's statement after London Bridge attack – PM warns that there has been ‘far too much tolerance of extremism’ in the UK and says ‘enough is enough’"

Independent:

Police praised for stopping London Bridge attack in minutes

Times:

Evening Standard:

David Squires:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

British Political Cartoons 2017: We've all got at least low level drinking problems

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Technowolf posted:

British Political Cartoons 2017: We've all got at least low level drinking problems

He's not wrong! :cheers:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May and police funding cuts – The prime minister has faced questions over cuts to police funding while she was home secretary, following the third UK terror attack in little more than two months"

Independent:

After Ian Bradshaw.

Times:

Evening Standard:

Cancel Donald Trump state visit, says Sadiq Khan, after London attack tweets

Mail:
Mac on... Jihadis' web browsing habits

Guardian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson's election campaigning – Foreign secretary intensifies the Conservatives’ personal attacks on Jeremy Corbyn, accusing him of siding with Britain’s enemies in the fight against terrorism"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Diane Abbott to step down 'for the period of her ill health', Corbyn says

Mail:
MAC ON... Labour apologists for terror

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

forkboy84 posted:

gently caress off Mac you worthless oval office

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I know Adams just wanted to take what could be the last chance to draw bigmouth blow-up-doll Diane again, but I can't help but suspect there may well be contingency measures in place if a high-ranking member of the government is too ill to fulfil their duties.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

:swoon: :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laradus