Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

alr posted:

Are you sure about that, because Norf and Richmond are up tonight

I'm all Richmonded out for now. I suppose a <1 goal North loss would be good for bradscottface.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Giants are wearing their indigenous strip today, they should just bite the bullet and replace their regular jumper since it sucks.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Gold Coast worst coast

Worst Coast Eagles

Solemn Sloth fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jun 3, 2017

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
West Coast just lost to an expansion side for the first time 2 weeks in a row

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Testekill posted:

Giants are wearing their indigenous strip today, they should just bite the bullet and replace their regular jumper since it sucks.

Apart from the design on the back their indigenous strip isn't much better

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Clever of West Coast to waste half of the last minute standing still in the defensive 50 instead of kicking long down the middle

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We tried so hard to lose that game. Christ

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

racing identity posted:

Clever of West Coast to waste half of the last minute standing still in the defensive 50 instead of kicking long down the middle

Eagles deserved to lose due to that. 25 minutes gone and there can't be much longer left so let's chip it about and then kick it out to the wing.

edit: Scratch that 28.5 minutes gone.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Huh so the Suns win their first Space Ghost matchup.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Testekill posted:

Eagles deserved to lose due to that. 25 minutes gone and there can't be much longer left so let's chip it about and then kick it out to the wing.

edit: Scratch that 28.5 minutes gone.

Shannon Hurn, the prodigious kick that he is, opts for a 20 metre kick at the last kickout. The Suns didn't even have anyone behind the even pack of players in the centre. Unbelievable.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

monolithburger posted:

Shannon Hurn, the prodigious kick that he is, opts for a 20 metre kick at the last kickout. The Suns didn't even have anyone behind the even pack of players in the centre. Unbelievable.

That's absolutely baffling. Hurn is an experienced player and should have known what to do there

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

Testekill posted:

So is this proof that the Weagles are super reliant on Kennedy as a leader and structurally?

Or just more proof that the Eagles can't play anywhere but in Perth?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Goddard walks in and slaps the food onto the floor, Watson and Heppel just look at him like "what the gently caress you dumbass"

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Periphery posted:

Or just more proof that the Eagles can't play anywhere but in Perth?

Also yes

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My favorite part of the game was when Derm gave up on giving takes like "the Eagles midfield are really taking control of the game now," and "the suns poor kicking has cost them a lot of opportunities," to finally just giving up and saying "the suns are a poor.....footy club."

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

More than most special comments people, Derm loves the sound of his own voice.

He's not Robert 'state what just happened 10 seconds after it happened and pretend you predicted it' Walls, but he's really not that much better.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
https://twitter.com/LHodge15/status/870586979380899840

Is a ducke the equivalent of a catte?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I imagine Hodge doesn't understand why people call him a thug and a cheap sniper either

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
To be fair to Selwood, using your own head as a battering ram is better than using Chad Wingard's head

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Even if we don't somehow pull this off against GWS (we won't) I'm pretty happy we didn't just roll over and let them have their way. Was looking like it could have been a real blow out at one point

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Volkerball posted:

My favorite part of the game was when Derm gave up on giving takes like "the Eagles midfield are really taking control of the game now," and "the suns poor kicking has cost them a lot of opportunities," to finally just giving up and saying "the suns are a poor.....footy club."

Derm has this irritating way of delivering his obvious "hot takes" like he's explaining quantum mechanics to primary school kids.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/Neroli_M_FOX/status/870911691038498816
Angry little man :jerkbag:

drunkill fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jun 3, 2017

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

What a twat

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

My sister in law whose a huge bombers supporter hates Goddard with a passion. She taught him at Caulfield Grammar where he was a massive arrogant jerk to everyone, and he was on a very-hard-to-get full scholarship and was incredibly ungrateful for it.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't he get a 99 ATAR?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Sam Gibson is 31 lol wtf I thought he was like mid 20s at latest.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

racing identity posted:

Didn't he get a 99 ATAR?

So did Chris Judd and he's friends with Rita Panahi and believes in the power of groupthink. So yeah...

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Spedman posted:

My sister in law whose a huge bombers supporter hates Goddard with a passion. She taught him at Caulfield Grammar where he was a massive arrogant jerk to everyone, and he was on a very-hard-to-get full scholarship and was incredibly ungrateful for it.

I just can't believe that is the same Brendon Goddard we're talking about!

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Spedman posted:

They were having a chat to him in the pre-match and one of the guys asked him what he was most proud of and he was like "oh I think I'm most proud of my competitive nature" and it's like yep, that's Goddard in a nutshell. A massive twat who's most proud of the thing that makes him so deeply unlikeable.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

TG-Chrono posted:

So did Chris Judd and he's friends with Rita Panahi and believes in the power of groupthink. So yeah...

Juddy...n...no!

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

snaeksikn posted:

Sam Gibson is 31 lol wtf I thought he was like mid 20s at latest.

He was at Box Hill for like six years.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

racing identity posted:

Juddy...n...no!

I saw him walking outta highpoint the other day. He's a real doofy looking fella irl

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Caddy is the new Daffy, just loves having a crack at goals from anywhere

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Oh good, from Basil Zempilis fellating Alex Rance straight to a profile interview with Boomer Harvey. Everything I dislike about footy distilled in a moment

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Well this was reported yesterday:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...fc21-1496486718

Saints don't want Cow Dude

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Rance is a great player, but it's weird how the commentators all collectively jizz themselves when he does stock-standard things

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Brad Scotts post match meltdown is going to be beautiful

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Wow, Norf are playing so bad :eyepoop:

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Shares in places that sell microwaves are going to plummet on Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Periphery posted:

Shares in places that sell microwaves are going to plummet on Monday.

Perfect time to buy

• Locked thread