Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the game's been cracked, if the worst comes to the worst and legit copies actually become unplayable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

supposedly most of season two is finished, IO knew square wasnt going to put it out, and they should retain the Hitman IP so theres hope

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I think that's from some rumor site .... IOI said they'll be back in the office and (hopefully) providing some updates on Monday

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

I think that's from some rumor site .... IOI said they'll be back in the office and (hopefully) providing some updates on Monday

the thing about season two being nearly finished is from the beastcast

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-io-interactive-will-retain-hitman-rights-second-season-is-still-on-the-way/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome, I hope a new publishing house picks them up and we get some more Hitman maps! *monkey paw curls as Randy Pitchford calls up Square Enix and places a large bid*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Awesome, I hope a new publishing house picks them up and we get some more Hitman maps! *monkey paw curls as Randy Pitchford calls up Square Enix and places a large bid*
Unlock the exclusive Ezio's Gear outfit, featuring the iconic Assassin's Gauntlet, by preordering Hitman: Silent Asssassin (Christmas 2019, but delayed to spring 2020).

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unlock the truth of Agent 47's past by collecting fragments of his memories while you run, climb, leap, and grapple your way around Hitman's largest-ever map. Explore the city of Denver your way! No barriers, no boundaries, just an open city full of Opportunities... and danger, as 47 uncovers a conspiracy that goes straight to the heart of the world of assassination.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

FactsAreUseless posted:

Unlock the truth of Agent 47's past by collecting fragments of his memories while you run, climb, leap, and grapple your way around Hitman's largest-ever map. Explore the city of Denver your way! No barriers, no boundaries, just an open city full of Opportunities... and danger, as 47 uncovers a conspiracy that goes straight to the heart of the world of assassination.

link ??

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the sleeping dogs developrs were getting lonely up in heaven, so square enix sent them some company

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HolePisser1982 posted:

the sleeping dogs developrs were getting lonely up in heaven, so square enix sent them some company

I always thought Sleeping Dogs would be a once off anyway

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

julian assflange posted:

I always thought Sleeping Dogs would be a once off anyway

it's was the latest installment of the True Crime franchise

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ludwig van Halen posted:

it's was the latest installment of the True Crime franchise

Seriously?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah it was streets of hong kong or something. originally

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Originally announced at Geoff Keighley's game awards too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Season 2: Peace

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Season 2: Peace

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Square are also selling the rights to Hitman so maybe whoever picks up IO will also do that (or vice versa)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Finally did Hokkaido and saw the ending. Will be sad if nobody picks up S2

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Are all the people agent 47 is contracted to kill evil? It would be cool to kill someone who was good :twisted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The final boss of blood money is murdering a priest cowering in a corner for kicks

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

vaginal facsimile posted:

Are all the people agent 47 is contracted to kill evil? It would be cool to kill someone who was good :twisted:

one of the targets was literally Gary Busey :rip:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was looking forward to agent 47 in the next kingdom hearts game.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

vaginal facsimile posted:

All the targets in Colorado are good guys.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/875684213231689731

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

semper games

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

welcome to shinjuku, tokyo 47 :twisted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Gave me chills

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Awesome

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That one tweet is better than most of E3

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

oddium posted:

welcome to shinjuku, tokyo 47 :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving awesome.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

julian assflange posted:

Between this and the first Tyranny expansion being announced a few days ago, E3 got outshone really hard this week.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

whoa

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress yes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sometimes... the good guys win

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

julian assflange posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IO made Paris free forever now, and discounted Season 1's price. So please play this if you haven't yet

• Locked thread