Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Twenty Four posted:

Oh yeah ice cream... one of those things I love but never get unless it is someone elses idea or I literally get handed some. I like the boring vanilla, mint and chip, peanut butter and chocolate, and coffee.

Maybe my actual favorite was an ice cream shop around here that did custom orders and getting mint ice cream with irish cream mixed in. My mom told me it sounded really strange, and then she tried it and was like "yeah, thats actually pretty good".

Of course they don't have the irish cream at the shop anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't pour some Bailieys irish cream on top of some mint or mint and chip ice cream at home and have tasty alcoholic dessert.

i love putting guinness on some good chocolate ice cream:3:

i also love this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZQo72Ma_U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

j-roc and trevor were like the byob of that show. eager, wholesome, misguided, and friendly.

fake edit: and secretly the funniest part :)

vanisher

do they count

I don't think they count

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Post count test

vanisher

They don't count

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh nice i cant count either apparently 😅

byob historian

my bad yall!

click the post count in my sig for a cool treat! the cool treat is from you to us :)

They Might Be

vanisher posted:

They don't count

thread inspiration :)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
test
!!!!!!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Putty posted:

test
!!!!!!

but i didn't do the assigned reading
!!!!!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Impkins Patootie

thx im stuck waiting here waiting and they won't let me leave to go ride around until they are ready to take me so some entertainment will be necessary...

They Might Be

King of the Beach posted:

thx im stuck waiting here waiting and they won't let me leave to go ride around until they are ready to take me so some entertainment will be necessary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I showed Double King to my grade 9 & 10 classes and it actually got them off their phones for 9 minutes!

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®

cda

by Hand Knit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I showed Double King to my grade 9 & 10 classes and it actually got them off their phones for 9 minutes!

what do you teach

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

cda posted:

what do you teach

Monkeys

Robot Made of Meat

BrownianMotion posted:

We have a screen on our window so only baby spiders make it through, but of the few that survive this harsh clime some of them become Apex predators of that space until they get big and my girlfriend sees them. Then she makes me get an empty toothpaste box and trick them in only to tap them out on the patio handrail outside.

How many empty toothpaste boxes do you keep on hand?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DavidAlltheTime

cda posted:

what do you teach

English!

..but the monkeys answer is also accurate.

cda

by Hand Knit
What's up fellow high school English teacher

cda

by Hand Knit
Is your year over yet? We've got two weeks to go and only one week of classes and I think we've all reached the point of don't ask don't tell about our motivation to get work done

posting smiling
kids rule. teachers drool.

DavidAlltheTime

cda posted:

Is your year over yet? We've got two weeks to go and only one week of classes and I think we've all reached the point of don't ask don't tell about our motivation to get work done

Hello! My year has three weeks left. I spent an hour talking to the moms of semi-failing students yesterday after school. It was as fun as it sounds.

alnilam

posting smiling posted:

Twenty Four

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I forgot about the guinness float idea, I remember that being a byob conversation item a while ago, I need to remember to try this!

byob historian

Twenty Four posted:

I forgot about the guinness float idea, I remember that being a byob conversation item a while ago, I need to remember to try this!

yeah its really good i think im gonna tonite cuz i need to drinking

cda

by Hand Knit

posting smiling posted:

It took me four years of college to be able to drool like this

cda

by Hand Knit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Hello! My year has three weeks left. I spent an hour talking to the moms of semi-failing students yesterday after school. It was as fun as it sounds.

I'm sure there's a bingo card out there with "why didn't you inform me sooner," "what are you going to do to help him/her pass" "what extra credit are you going to give" etc on it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

posting smiling posted:

:)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bird.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

How many empty toothpaste boxes do you keep on hand?

just one, but i keep it in my desk drawer because it makes a very good humane spider relocator

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

posting smiling posted:

Macnult

encouraging lurkers to :justpost:

DavidAlltheTime

cda posted:

I'm sure there's a bingo card out there with "why didn't you inform me sooner," "what are you going to do to help him/her pass" "what extra credit are you going to give" etc on it

I had to tell one tiger mama that even if she drops her darling off at school it doesn't mean he's coming to class, over and over again.

I really do love teaching though. It's so much fun to try and push poetry & debating skills on wacky teenagers.

cda

by Hand Knit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I had to tell one tiger mama that even if she drops her darling off at school it doesn't mean he's coming to class, over and over again.

Love that one.

Oh, okay, let me just leave a class full of kids who showed up to learn so I can hunt down your son like he's The Most Dangerous Game.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I really do love teaching though. It's so much fun to try and push poetry & debating skills on wacky teenagers.

Love the kids. The kids are just doing what kids do. The parents can be hit or miss though.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

King of the Beach posted:

its fine im on romneycare so its covered and i kno the ppl who werk there too...plus its been a few years so its a good excuse to have a 31-point brain inspection done under such pretenses

gonna hope on the biek and head over now

worst case scenario...i suddenly hear the voice of curtis mayfield singing in my cranium seconds before a greenhead emerges from my oropharynx dressed like a 70s blaxsploitation movie drug hustler and pimp walks right out the front door -- finally having escaped it out "the trap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQewMLnXX7I

bbl

UH I think you mean best case scenario friend

3D Megadoodoo

There are a lot of really nice people posting all over the forums I am feeling really good about reading a lot of posts welp thank you for considering my opinion see you next time :tipshat:

3D Megadoodoo

Also I forgot about SIGs :laffo:

byob historian

as long as you aint forgot about dre :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

as long as you aint forgot about dre :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsWAPtwDkxw

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also I forgot about SIGs :laffo:

I phone post so i always have sigs off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU