Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Both sides are the same, maaaaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
They're not the same but they both definitely don't give a gently caress about anyone if they're poor.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Yeah but that doesn't exclude Anthony from being an idiot.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anyways I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and I'm going to see Ron / Big Jay / Bonnie Mac at the Stand on Saturday night.

woop woop

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
who is carl ruiz, is he on opie's show now?

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Chooch?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Jesus Christ, is Opie's show the TNA of radio now? How is it still on

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Tomahawk posted:

Jesus Christ, is Opie's show the TNA of radio now? How is it still on

He's posted 4 Kathy Griffin memes on instagram so far, I really need to unfollow him.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Haha, it's so clear that Opie knows he's on the way out and he's trying to get that victim money by getting fired beforehand.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/JimNorton/status/871149377838084096

so brave

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I know he's been saying this on the radio for 10 years but has he been tweeting it that long too?

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

I never understand what people who call for 'decisive action' are imagining. Probably concentration camps, who am I kidding

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/jimnorton/status/871213958358851584

what a dweeb

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

ozza posted:

I never understand what people who call for 'decisive action' are imagining. Probably concentration camps, who am I kidding

Saying "Islamic extremists" on tv

red19fire
May 26, 2010

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I know he's been saying this on the radio for 10 years but has he been tweeting it that long too?

Anthony jeselnik has a 500% better version of this joke. It is jeselnik's joke now.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ozza posted:

It means 'I have enough money that this is harshing my mellow, why can't the strong man I elected make it go away.' He doesn't care about the situation as much as him making a stand that says 'goddamn, why do I have to think about this NOW, loving assholes.'

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

ozza posted:

When it's lefties saying it, it's usually "Lets work on [gun laws/social programs/education/etc] to help people be less stupid about this!"

I don't think right-wingers ever call for decisive action in response to 'thoughts and prayers' (Because I don't think (m)any lefties say T&P) but they're usually calling for some sort of race-based punishment on the masses of the minority in question....so yeah, concentration camps.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
Shock Jocks talking about Politics is hilarious and depressing.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Nuke 'em, and turn it to glass.

TURN IT, TO GLASS!!

:rock:[Shock-n-Jock! You can't get laid!! Shock-n-Jock!!]:rock:

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Morter posted:

Nuke 'em, and turn it to glass.

TURN IT, TO GLASS!!

:rock:[Shock-n-Jock! You can't get laid!! Shock-n-Jock!!]:rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8ppfUrh0g

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

ozza posted:

Yeah it means "stop being politically correct I'm volunteering for someone else to give up their rights so I don't have to do anything"

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhLnw6O_-8

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

G'WON NAH!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
THAT LADY HAS A PECKA!

Edit: Also the title text makes me laugh every time.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Potentially best ever episode of any of this O&A universe horseshit coming up this weekend:

https://twitter.com/JimNorton/status/872962575109156869

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

And now it's up and is pretty funny (though I've always had the sense that Ronnie B (ironically) can't stand crazy comedy characters on the radio): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjkPvcUIxqc

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
This was kind of boring to me. After 5 minutes it felt like Ron didn't want to be there.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

Confirms the show works best when Anthony is on.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjtfvse9P3c

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

lol

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

80s James Hetfield posted:

This was kind of boring to me. After 5 minutes it felt like Ron didn't want to be there.

hey i felt the same way!

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

:lol:

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

This even made for a rare instance of funny YouTube comments:

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I'm looking forward to seeing or hearing that Rich Vos roast. I guess Opie either no-showed or wasn't invited, and Anthony was drunk and heckling from the crowd which made him a big target for most of the roasters.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

JFC posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing or hearing that Rich Vos roast. I guess Opie either no-showed or wasn't invited, and Anthony was drunk and heckling from the crowd which made him a big target for most of the roasters.

I hope it leaks on youtube somewhere.

One of my favorite O and A moments was when Opie I think? was asking for Vos's Twitter handle and Vos gave out his password over and over.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

To Battle posted:

I hope it leaks on youtube somewhere.

One of my favorite O and A moments was when Opie I think? was asking for Vos's Twitter handle and Vos gave out his password over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N1v2iJruOs

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So there are rumors Opie got fired over the recording Rolland in the bathroom incident that occured yesterday.

During Jim and Sam Luis Gomez said "can we talk about Opie getting fired"

Also Opie is tweeting more cryptic than usual

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 30, 2017

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I didn't hear that incident, though I find it unlikely Roland would rat anyone out so I wonder what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CrashCat posted:

I didn't hear that incident, though I find it unlikely Roland would rat anyone out so I wonder what happened

According to opie he went to HR

• Locked thread