Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

African AIDS cum posted:

i wouldnt read this if there was a gun to my head

NIGEL FARAGE: We are as a people very slow to anger. We are remarkably tolerant of things. But I do think, bear in mind this is now the third terrorist incident that has happened in my country in the spate of as many months. And the mood that I get now is we want some real action. We don't just want speeches given outside number 10 Downing Street. We want genuine action. And if there is not action, then the calls for internment will grow. We have over 3,000 people on a sort of known terrorist list, and we’re watching and monitoring their activities, but a further 20,000 people who are persons of interest, mainly they’re linked in some way to extremist organizations. Unless we see the government getting tough, you will see public calls for those 3,000 to be arrested. And I’m not sure, I’m not sure that that is the right approach, because the big danger with that is we might alienate decent, fair-minded Muslims in Britain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Quite frankly, for a people who won two world wars and had an empire over which the sun never set, the English have turned into a right bunch of pussies. They're going to skin your alive while you're down on you knees sucking them off, crying crocodile tears of appeasement.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Butterfly Valley posted:

funny how I moved to turkey three months ago and all the terrorism went in the opposite direction and by funny I mean not funny but still

I did wonder how the recent terrorist attacks were going to be about you, thanks for clearing that up :tipshat:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shut up blegum posted:

I've read it and now I want to put a gun to my head

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

fat gay nonce posted:

I did wonder how the recent terrorist attacks were going to be about you, thanks for clearing that up :tipshat:

chaz is the only thing isis fear more than drone strikes. and his maturity levels? heh, you wouldnt believe me even if i told you

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Literally tonnes of used tampons...

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
It was more about the sad state of the world and nowhere being safe and the traditional expectations being turned upside down but ok

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

fat gay nonce posted:

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Butterfly Valley posted:

It was more about the sad state of the world and nowhere being safe and the traditional expectations being turned upside down but ok
Actually lots of places are safe but they just arent diverse enough

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

we need more safe spaces

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Watching the first Blade and its not as good as I remember

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fat gay nonce posted:

lol

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

julian assflange posted:

Watching the first Blade and its not as good as I remember

I'm watching John wick 2 and so far it's garbage

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

John wick 2 has good action scenes but if you want a real story lol

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I know but the first one was a little better at that.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
for sale?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not in white and not at all actually. Poor investment currently are Veyrons

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

fat gay nonce posted:

one of my work mates said he was in london bridge at 11 absolutely smashed with no idea what was going on

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Liam Gallagher is a strange man

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

lol theres a clip of ronaldo's son doing a bit of skill and the americans on reddit are already dreaming up crazy scenarios that he could play for the US

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

fat gay nonce posted:

lol

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

track day bro! posted:

when turkey is in the eu and brexit means brexit you are going to get murked by sas for being an isis and a massive human being

not that hard to imagine

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Thirteenth Step posted:

lol theres a clip of ronaldo's son doing a bit of skill and the americans on reddit are already dreaming up crazy scenarios that he could play for the US

but did you ever consider that lol theres a clip of ronaldo's son doing a bit of skill and the americans on reddit are already dreaming up crazy scenarios that he could play for the US and stfu idiot

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
crazy scenarios unreleased in the west

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

you unironically read reddit

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
holy poo poo tiote died

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

gently caress tiote rip Peter Sallis

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
peter sellers died years ago

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Bea Nanner posted:

holy poo poo tiote died

That's crazy. Rip

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
rip tiote and rip pwm

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

fat greasy puto posted:

rip tiote and rip pwm

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
can everyone please stop loving dying

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

HJB posted:

can everyone please stop loving dying

not very likely

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vye8oTf2rfw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its all a bit poo poo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

gently caress tiote rip Peter Sallis

he'll have crumpets and cheese in heaven

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I was going to play Titanfall 2 tonight but it wants a 20GB update so gently caress that

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

julian assflange posted:

I was going to play Titanfall 2 tonight but it wants a 20GB update so gently caress that

Thanks for the 20GB update

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Also I think the US might have a gun problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ephex posted:

Thanks for the 20GB update

• Locked thread