Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

super macho dude posted:

Important question: is Amanda Holliday still alive and if so, will there be a minigame to make her your waifu?

https://youtu.be/HfWpoQfVJh0

im not sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wow that's kinda cool actually. :stare:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Yeah.... Real cool

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lmao baited, slut

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I%20Stick%20Dudes/video/32014182

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

No please no no no

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

PathAsc posted:

She looks like a strap on kind of girl. What I'm saying is all of bone krew is ecstatic.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

fuckkkk

Only registered members can see post attachments!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/1337_5CR4BBL3/status/871439025600688128

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

I'm the back in action medal

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A worthy death.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Was that random or the vendor this week?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The Meat Dimension posted:

Was that random or the vendor this week?

Random. I think that's the best possible roll you can get on that sniper

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

actionjackson posted:

actionjackson posted:

Nope that would be

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You're all wrong, this is actually the best sniper rifle in the game.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Nope that would be

I like to aim fast

I think a perfect balance is better for a fast firing sniper. Is that smallbore you have on?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

actionjackson posted:

I like to aim fast

I think a perfect balance is better for a fast firing sniper. Is that smallbore you have on?

Yeah. With viewtac and native handling it aims fine. PB and smallbore give you almost the same stability but smallbore gives range and doesn't actually reduce the mag on snipers.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah. With viewtac and native handling it aims fine. PB and smallbore give you almost the same stability but smallbore gives range and doesn't actually reduce the mag on snipers.

Is life support good or does it not proc enough to matter?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/cnHyEzx.gifv

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Who cares because that archetype of snipers is hot trash if you're a true blinting hero

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lmao my first two shots from this week's Pali were a headshot and a litc headshot, rip other guy

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
This gif is really funny to me

http://i.imgur.com/HjhxkZg.gifv

Slothpolo
Oct 1, 2005
STUPID
DICK
PSN Crouchingmedium, i need destiny goon friends

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Menstrual Show posted:

Who cares because that archetype of snipers is hot trash if you're a true blinting hero

Its actually pretty amazing. It 2 body shots and you can fire it as fast as a scout rifle. You just need a good stability perk and scope.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

actionjackson posted:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think it depends on your play style. Personally, I like low impact snipers because their equip speed is high enough that I don't feel like it needs SS. But QD is always nice. Plus I will never turn down giving a sniper more AA via range.

I have Life Support on a SG, QD, HH 1000YS and it doesn't proc enough to make it useful. It would be better on a primary weapon.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
None IB Rift is the best game mode. It brings out the bads.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnKmiqR.gifv

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think it depends on your play style. Personally, I like low impact snipers because their equip speed is high enough that I don't feel like it needs SS. But QD is always nice. Plus I will never turn down giving a sniper more AA via range.

I have Life Support on a SG, QD, HH 1000YS and it doesn't proc enough to make it useful. It would be better on a primary weapon.

If you like low impact, then why are you bitching about the 3 Weyloran's you got earlier?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

If you like low impact, then why are you bitching about the 3 Weyloran's you got earlier?

poo poo rolls

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

None IB Rift is the best game mode. It brings out the bads.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnKmiqR.gifv

i wish i knew what it was about rift that makes people so impressively stupid

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
sir, hold this

http://i.imgur.com/UUakvRD.gifv

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Legs Benedict posted:

i wish i knew what it was about rift that makes people so impressively stupid

I think most objective modes tend to attract dudes who think that they can "play the objective" and be gud without having to be a killer.

Sorry dudes, rift is entirely about killing dudes, first to control the middle and then as a moving train to dunk.

This is also why it's easy to slay and win in zone control, the apex of "objective" modes.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I think most objective modes tend to attract dudes who think that they can "play the objective" and be gud without having to be a killer.

Sorry dudes, rift is entirely about killing dudes, first to control the middle and then as a moving train to dunk.

This is also why it's easy to slay and win in zone control, the apex of "objective" modes.

This is why I love Rift, because I can go in and murder folks forever yet still lose ceaselessly and maintain babby matchmaking in the mode :kimchi: The day I play earnestly to the objective in Rift is the day hell freezes over.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Thick dick swingin' gigolos with they girl in their lap choose Rift.

Only if that girl is 10 years younger than you and can code better than anyone in THIS thread.

:smug:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

CheeseFactory posted:

Only if that girl is 10 years younger than you and can code better than anyone in THIS thread.

:smug:

Better than me?

I have programmed a race of drones. That I call Vex. These drones can't time travel yet, but they are programmed to find a way to break that barrier. Has soon they have that capability they will go back in time and give me eternal life.

You would love my code, if you had the capability to understand it. Is a firmware for a CPU that modify itself and add new nmonics in a stack based language like FORTH. Is full of meaning and intention. Errors are impossible but it don't actually limit what you can do. The CPU itself don't exist, but is created has a virtual CPU inside a real CPU using a few nmonics has quickstart boostrap sequence. From that point the stack take full control.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Tei posted:

Better than me?

I have programmed a race of drones. That I call Vex. These drones can't time travel yet, but they are programmed to find a way to break that barrier. Has soon they have that capability they will go back in time and give me eternal life.

You would love my code, if you had the capability to understand it. Is a firmware for a CPU that modify itself and add new nmonics in a stack based language like FORTH. Is full of meaning and intention. Errors are impossible but it don't actually limit what you can do. The CPU itself don't exist, but is created has a virtual CPU inside a real CPU using a few nmonics has quickstart boostrap sequence. From that point the stack take full control.

:same:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Tei posted:

Better than me?

:popeye: the singularity is now

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Future Crazy Prediction:
60% probability that Destiny will have his own Trade Cards Game. (like the Witcher, WoW, and many others)

It will be called
Destiny Grimoire Trade Cards Game.

The Meat Dimension posted:

:popeye: the singularity is now
The progress so far:
- compiling the compiler, using the compiler running in the interpreter, takes about 10 seconds;
- compiling the compiler, using the compiler compiled with the compiler, takes about 0.1 seconds;
- compiling a version of the compiler from which comments and extra whitespace have been “trimmed”, using the compiler compiled with the compiler, takes about 0.02 seconds.
The VEX file appears in the directory -0.2 seconds before is invoked, and then repurposed.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jun 5, 2017

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tei posted:

Better than me?

Somebody make a Tei smilie THIS INSTANT

Tei posted:

Destiny Grimoire Trade Cards Game.

Really rolls off the tongue

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Last night I ran Vault all the way through with a team of five French guys; save for my bilungual friend who originally invited me along, I was the only English speaker, seriously some of the most fun I've had in Destiny.

One guy got super lucky at the end and got a Mythoclast. Turns out excitedly teabagging/crouch-button-spamming the ground when you get baller drops is a broadly accepted form of celebration worldwide.

Tei posted:

The progress so far:
- compiling the compiler, using the compiler running in the interpreter, takes about 10 seconds;
- compiling the compiler, using the compiler compiled with the compiler, takes about 0.1 seconds;
- compiling a version of the compiler from which comments and extra whitespace have been “trimmed”, using the compiler compiled with the compiler, takes about 0.02 seconds.
The VEX file appears in the directory -0.2 seconds before is invoked, and then repurposed.

While staring way too hard at the Last Exit cipher, I thought for a bit that it was a novel Malbolge program. It'd be great crypto if it is, but I don't know that the developers would voluntarily put something that ridiculous into the game as a puzzle.

It doesn't compile, from what I tried, but Malbolge is harrrrd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Last night I ran Vault all the way through with a team of five French guys; save for my bilungual friend who originally invited me along, I was the only English speaker, seriously some of the most fun I've had in Destiny.

One guy got super lucky at the end and got a Mythoclast. Turns out excitedly teabagging/crouch-button-spamming the ground when you get baller drops is a broadly accepted form of celebration worldwide.

While staring way too hard at the Last Exit cipher, I thought for a bit that it was a novel Malbolge program. It'd be great crypto if it is, but I don't know that the developers would voluntarily put something that ridiculous into the game as a puzzle.

It doesn't compile, from what I tried, but Malbolge is harrrrd.

I did a trials run with some sweaty german dudes once. One of the spoke broken English and was able to half translate between me and the other guy. So we use common terms like "nova" "slam" "cap" "rush" "orb" etc. Was pretty funny.

We destroyed everyone we played still including some German streamer who knew who i was and said "rappo is beast" in broken English in stream which made me pretty :smug: