Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's like the scene from harry potter with the letters flying into the house through the chimney, except with more poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Cindy Shitbird posted:

it's like the scene from harry potter with the letters flying into the house through the chimney, except with more poop
"More" poop?

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001

She's watched Korra and the Airbender movie a few times, I'm pretty sure she'd enjoy a cartoon about Turdbending. But after further investigation, it turns out it's me. I'm the pooper.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

PXJ800 posted:

My five-year-old asked if i wanted a picture of hers to hang up at work, and of course I said OK. She started dealing out a handful of cute pictures, typical stuff she likes to draw — cats on playgrounds, penguins, etc.., but topped off the stack with this:

"You can hang this one on your door! It's a poop-splosion!"

The blue hat and orange mouth made me think it's Donald Duck pooping all over everything.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

PXJ800 posted:

My five-year-old asked if i wanted a picture of hers to hang up at work, and of course I said OK. She started dealing out a handful of cute pictures, typical stuff she likes to draw — cats on playgrounds, penguins, etc.., but topped off the stack with this:

Last summer I was looking through a stack of drawings my 9 year old niece had left at my parents house. It was mostly typical little girl stuff... mermaids, dogs, ponies, etc. But there was also this...

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Is that a self-portrait? And if so, is that a bow on her neck or did she give herself boobs? :3:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Kevyn posted:

Last summer I was looking through a stack of drawings my 9 year old niece had left at my parents house. It was mostly typical little girl stuff... mermaids, dogs, ponies, etc. But there was also this...

PXJ800 posted:

These are magnificent.

Dekenai
Mar 11, 2009

My daughter drew this.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dekenai posted:

My daughter drew this.

And even better for people who were drunk the day before! I'm kidding; hair of the dog has never worked for me.

TOM: "I am Soup-Man."
ME: "Uh, okay. Soup-Man? Are you sure?"
TOM: "Yeah. Soup-Man. I am Soup-Man! I have red underclothes!" He meant "Superman."

RIHANNA: "What did you have for breakfast?"
ME: "Honestly, I drank some of your Soylent."
RIHANNA: "Oh, that's why you're crazy today."
:confused:

ME: "Do you guys know the phrase, 'TGIF'? It means, 'Thank God It's Friday.'"
TOM: "God's not real." :colbert:

TOM: "Friday is sex day. Everybody's gonna make love." <--- out of nowhere, when I was in the middle of talking.

RIHANNA: "Why do these condoms have particles?" I have no actual idea what she meant by this, but I think she meant the studded or ribbed kind? Again, this was out of nowhere.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
I was grocery shopping the other day and a kid was skipping along next to her mom singing, "Garbage ba-AH-ags, garbage BAGS!"

I guess I know what they were going to buy. :3:

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
My son was singing the "If you're happy and you know it.." song to me. He just re-learned it at preschool.

I was doing all the prompts with him. So I clapped my hands/stomped my feet/shouted "hoo-ray".

We go through it a few times and he gets The Look. I'm sure you're all familiar with this look - it means your kid thinks he's about to put one over on you.

So for the next verse he sings, "If you're happy and you know it...BUY ME TOYS!" and then cackles for like 30 seconds straight.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Just picture an eleven year old boy calmly, peacefully telling you the plot of Moana for five minutes while you are trying to help other kids with schoolwork.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

My 6 year old nephew came up to me with a can of coke, "can you help me? I can't open it"

Sure, I help and open it: it explodes all over the place a he laughs his rear end off. Li'l scoundrel shook it

:negative:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

sweeperbravo posted:

Just picture an eleven year old boy calmly, peacefully telling you the plot of Moana for five minutes while you are trying to help other kids with schoolwork.

Was it one continuous sentence or a billion unconnected half-sentences?

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

Powaqoatse posted:

My 6 year old nephew came up to me with a can of coke, "can you help me? I can't open it"

Sure, I help and open it: it explodes all over the place a he laughs his rear end off. Li'l scoundrel shook it

:negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0yq37CwFDM This?

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

cakesmith handyman posted:

Was it one continuous sentence or a billion unconnected half-sentences?

One slow, quiet, unrelenting sentence

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Today at work a four-year old told my coworker and I that he was going to 'destroy' us.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

What are you trying to say? I got pranked irl and you're posting youtubes

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Powaqoatse posted:

What are you trying to say? I got pranked irl and you're posting youtubes

I think they were saying "your real life experience reminds me of this amusing scene from a television show".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Oh, right. Thought they were trying to call me out for pretending a TV thing happened to me.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
I'm an rear end in a top hat but not that much of an rear end in a top hat.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/868807916891099136

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tensokuu posted:

I'm an rear end in a top hat but not that much of an rear end in a top hat.

No worries :)

We were walking through a forest the following day, and he was talking to his younger brother: "we could cut down all these trees with a chainsaw"

His brother: "We could cut heads off humans and then cut the heads into quarts"

Me: :cry:

E: Also they found a Swedish Cluelike card game at the cabin, and named one of the characters Krankenstyle

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
An eight-year-old I work with took me aside and asked what the "place the boobies come together" is, because he saw it - on a girl! - and didn't know what its name was.

Turns out, he saw one of my co-workers on a break outside, eating lunch, earlier. Since it's 85 degrees today, she took off her overshirt and ate in a tank top, which showed enough cleavage for an 8 year old boy to notice.

I told him that he'll find out when he gets older, but told him that it's not nice to look there, and you should always look at a girl's face. His response was a grumpy "that's not as fun as the place the boobies come together".

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Baby nephew is crazy about Finding Dory. I picked him up a Dory plushie.

He got super excited when he recognized it. "Dory!" And then he gave it a big kiss.

Writer Cath has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Jun 2, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

MisterBibs posted:

I told him that he'll find out when he gets older, but told him that it's not nice to look there, and you should always look at a girl's face. His response was a grumpy "that's not as fun as the place the boobies come together".

You wasted a golden opportunity to invent a term and track its spread. ("That's called the clomshire, but don't tell the other kids. They might not understand.")

Giving sage advice was the right thing to do, sure, but jeez.

burial has a new favorite as of 06:05 on Jun 2, 2017

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I'm on the kid's side on this one tbh.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Writer Cath posted:

Baby nephew is crazy about Finding Dory. I picked him up a Dory plushie.

He got super excited when he recognized it. "Dory!" And then he gave it a big kiss.

:3: Have you ever tried watching real undersea nature docs with him? I was at a store that had the TVs playing Oceans or something like that and kids were reacting to clownfish footage like the Beatles were in town.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

titties posted:

I'm on the kid's side on this one tbh.

Well sure, someone with a clomshire in their av has to be a fan.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

"the place the boobies come together" would make a great PYF subtitle

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Choco1980 posted:

Well sure, someone with a clomshire in their av has to be a fan.

Together, we can force this to catch on.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

:3: Have you ever tried watching real undersea nature docs with him? I was at a store that had the TVs playing Oceans or something like that and kids were reacting to clownfish footage like the Beatles were in town.

Not yet, but that could work. When his brother was this age, I use to watch the Sea World live feed with him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MisterBibs posted:

An eight-year-old I work with took me aside and asked what the "place the boobies come together" is, because he saw it - on a girl! - and didn't know what its name was.

Turns out, he saw one of my co-workers on a break outside, eating lunch, earlier. Since it's 85 degrees today, she took off her overshirt and ate in a tank top, which showed enough cleavage for an 8 year old boy to notice.

hell, same

LooseLeafTea
Oct 17, 2012

Well, what do you say?

lemon-lyme disease posted:

You wasted a golden opportunity to invent a term and track its spread. ("That's called the clomshire, but don't tell the other kids. They might not understand.")

Giving sage advice was the right thing to do, sure, but jeez.

drat you, a friend of a friend posted her wedding pictures online tonight and all I could think was 'man look at the clomshire on that'
:argh:

burial
Sep 13, 2002

LooseLeafTea posted:

drat you, a friend of a friend posted her wedding pictures online tonight and all I could think was 'man look at the clomshire on that'
:argh:

It begins. Also, shame on you. Didn't you know? It's not nice to look at the clomshire, even if it IS more fun.

Oh man. This really brightened my day.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I considered doing this as a joke, but two things stopped me:

- Kids never keep things quiet. Especially when you tell them to, doubly so if it's a New Word
- The lady whose cleavage was spotted is really conscious about her body, is saving for a breast reduction in part because she busts out of anything but the most conservative clothing, and told me once she likes working with kids because they tend to be young enough to not care about her figure.
- If the kid (or anyone, really) started talking about her clomshire, I think it'd legit break her heart a little. Thus, the don't-be-a-creep-and-stare-at-a-ladys-rack lesson.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Jun 4, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

I DID say it was the right thing to do. I like to think I'd have made the same choice. I just really, really can't guarantee it.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.
I was at the Sea Life Centre yesterday, a little kid was looking at the sharks with his Dad and babbling away about how all the other fish had to be careful to not get eaten. After he finished talking, he paused and then just said to himself "sharks" in a very satisfied tone of voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

they're makin' me teach the ol' middle school classes again.

RANDOM CHILD: "Hey, Fleta, guess what my favorite book is."
ME: "Harry Potter?"
RANDOM CHILD: "NO! Out of Africa, of course!" :colbert:

That's me told.

e: I might not have any more Rihanna updates. :smith: The last few weeks of school are ahead of us, my classes with them finish this week, and the entire class decided they just couldn't be bothered to complete their final assignment so everyone is failing and mad at me for daring to not laugh delightedly at their adorable antics.

I was really looking forward to that condom presentation, I have to say.

Ah, well. The curse of the foreign teacher in Asia. How they love you, until you become inconvenient.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 07:49 on Jun 6, 2017