Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

stricken.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfU5r63AXY

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Maxxbot is too perfect to be an ik, imo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Maxxbot is too perfect to be an ik, imo.

he has to charge his power cells every week, low energy! :sad:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
if this is the ranchera thread can i post about mexican elections

http://prep.ieem.milenio.com/rptDistrital.html

loving PRI just started pulling ahead in the state of mexico :(

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like you should just make a thread

no ones going to care if the op is just a cat eating mexican food or whatever, we don't have standards here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rudatron posted:

cat eating mexican food or whatever

sold

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:same:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

rudatron posted:

no ones going to care if the op is just a cat eating mexican food or whatever, we don't have standards here

:radcat::420:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They're playing fight song at my work

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

They're playing fight song at my work

then u must fite them!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

if this is the ranchera thread can i post about mexican elections

http://prep.ieem.milenio.com/rptDistrital.html

loving PRI just started pulling ahead in the state of mexico :(

I'll allow it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:3:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hey flag day is this comin week and as a patriotic measure i propose we rename this forum to P-SCAM :patriot:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
pisscam

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

pisscam, pee scam, any way you say it, P-SCAM is the forum to ingratiate yourself to in donald trumps america :smugdon:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

look at that piss car go

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

pisscam, pee scam, any way you say it, P-SCAM is the forum to dehumanize yourself and face to trump :smugdon:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dj donny junior and the piss prince

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

are you saying im gonna catch you in bed with a goblin? :(

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
What is the likelihood that a photo of me from a rally yesterday is being circulated by redcaps trying to ID me?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

are you saying im gonna catch you in bed with a goblin? :(

nah, i would neva muss maself with any o that nonsense

i have to keep clean for the discriminatin connosiuer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

eatenmyeyes posted:

What is the likelihood that a photo of me from a rally yesterday is being circulated by redcaps trying to ID me?

if you bashed fash, then 1000 percent
:hai:

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

if you bashed fash, then 1000 percent
:hai:

I engaged in no direct physical contact. The closest was when some fuckhead with a flag purposefully moved in front of me to have it fly at my face as well as block my sign, which I would characterize as a truly remarkable display of abstract thinking by a hominid. I estimated that it was around 100 pounds heavier than me and noticed that it had something with a black grip(probably a punch knife) sticking out of it's right pocket. When I grabbed the flag to keep it out of my face, the creature reacted angrily probably thinking, "this is my chance to hurt someone. He touched me first." Then, probably noticing that I had released the flag and moved my hand to my back under my jacket, quickly switched to repeating "What are you reaching for?!", to which I provided no meaningful answer then proceed to verbally abuse the creature. The creature didn't do poo poo which kind of surprised me* because I think I was the only counter demonstrator at that time and it had roughly 50 redcap types backing it up.

It is my professional opinion that my actions were completely reasonable given the circumstances and well within the bounds of lawful behavior.

In the pictures I found I am barely visible. However there were a lot of phones and cameras pointing at me especially when I got up in fuckhead's face.

Legal fun-quiz: It impossible for such creatures to murder me. Why is that the case?

*In retrospect I know exactly why they didn't do poo poo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
can someone please come shoot me for being a class traitor?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

can someone please come shoot me for being a class traitor?

Actually, let me walk this back now that the class and over and I want to live again.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

No war but class war.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

No war but glass war.

mister white?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'll be in class again between 10:30-5 central time tomorrow if anyone wants to make an example of me.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mysterious frankie posted:

I'll be in class again between 10:30-5 central time tomorrow if anyone wants to make an example of me.

You really are committing to this Jeremy bit, aren't you?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what like from the pearl jam song???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh my god

Ranchera

an entire era of ranch

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Al! posted:

oh my god

Ranchera

an entire era of ranch

Please no.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The king of salad dressing

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

these thousand islands are yours

but not the ranch moon

attempt no landings there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

look, simba. everything the ranch touches is our kingdom

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

these thousand islands are yours

but not the ranch moon

attempt no landings there

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

omg he so funny looking!!!!! did u click him :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

The sun shines bright in the old C-SPAM home.
'Tis summer, the nite crew is gay,
The corncob hype and the succ zones full of gloom
While the arzys hype matterings all day.

• Locked thread