Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I have never seen a mid Zilean use their revive

Why is it that every single mid Zilean I play with refuses to use the single ability that they need to use in order to do anything of value

They just sit there and don't use their literal coolest and most useful and important ULTIMATE ability~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

People seem weirdly hesitant about using their ult in fights. Even though most of the time your ult will be off cooldown by the time the next fight happens so long as the match isn't one long fight.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

80% of the time people who say they are saving their ult for the right moment, had they used their ult, would have their ult up for the right moment anyway

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

It's almost like people have been flamed for wasting their R so often, they reflexively hold it.

Nothing beats the pointless, panic R right before death though.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Teikanmi posted:

Why is it that every single mid Zilean I play with refuses to use the single ability that they need to use in order to do anything of value

They just sit there and don't use their literal coolest and most useful and important ULTIMATE ability~

depends, sometimes they're bad, sometimes they don't want to waste an ult on someone who got picked and is just gonna get burst down again. my favorite is when it's both and they'll only waste it on themselves.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Teikanmi posted:

https://plays.tv/s/LIKZnFZUYaI8

:c00l:

a medical mystery posted:

depends, sometimes they're bad, sometimes they don't want to waste an ult on someone who got picked and is just gonna get burst down again. my favorite is when it's both and they'll only waste it on themselves.

https://plays.tv/s/LIKbqVcl3ppc

:c00l:

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 5, 2017

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Teikanmi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_19d91Eow

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I play a lot of supp zilean and like to think I'm decent at using my ult but you'd be surprised at how many people kite directly away from you or immediately blow their escapes after they've been ulted so it can be a hard guessing game with teammates who aren't on some sort of voicechat.

I will never really get how common it is for people to lose 90% of their health and then use flash, either use it before you get caught or just hold it for next fight imo.

e: and I mean in situations where flashing away will at best extend their life for just long enough for your ult to wear off.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 5, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Zzrot+Teemo is the best

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i just noticed that kingcobweb flayed that graves into my bomb in the second clip and if it was on purpose that play was sick but was it. was it on purpose

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDMz2ml0gw

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

i just noticed that kingcobweb flayed that graves into my bomb in the second clip and if it was on purpose that play was sick but was it. was it on purpose

depending on how much kcw sends my paypal in the next 4 hours bitch it might be

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

I have no memory of it but it looks pretty intentional

The better thing was using lantern right as lux ult goes off, like holding up a finger to block a nuke falling on my head

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

depending on how much kcw sends my paypal in the next 4 hours bitch it might be

Dude I'm broke as gently caress and my union is filing grievances against my employer so I'm probably gonna be out on the picket line again soon

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

Dude I'm broke as gently caress and my union is filing grievances against my employer so I'm probably gonna be out on the picket line again soon

drat that sucks. usually i do not give freebies but this time i will make an exception

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

i was there and not only was it 100% on purpose but he called me on his mobile phone and said "watch what i am about to do" like 10 seconds prior and did it with ONE HAND

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this thread is good sometimes :unsmith:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

i was there and not only was it 100% on purpose but he called me on his mobile phone and said "watch what i am about to do" like 10 seconds prior and did it with ONE HAND

Your posts bring me great joy

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

please excuse the bad quality i did not record this but this clip has one of my favorite mf double up plays in it

https://plays.tv/s/LIM8pvjFwdUs

edit: heres a bonus clip of our extremely stoned bliz pubby and my friend both missing skill shots on an entirely stationary jax https://plays.tv/s/LIMAnHEHL7Wo

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 5, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: midmid
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: vv
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: midmidmid
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: mid
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: v
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: ]v
XxthebastxX1 N|nj4: v
Gokusamadesu LLJK: i am gay
KingForEeverl N|nj4: im top
Gokusamadesu LLJK: april fools!
KingForEeverl N|nj4: STFU
KingForEeverl N|nj4: MORN
KingForEeverl N|nj4: kill ur self

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Played a few more ranked games tonight.

1. I am still p bad.

2. It is amazing that someone tilts in almost every game! It really does seem worse than it used to. Maybe I am just not toxic now, so I didn't notice as much before? Interesting either way

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
would you believe average toxicity has actually gone down since riot started trying to curb it over the past few years?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I should go back to playing this champ

https://s1.webmshare.com/DxP9j.webm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
gently caress illaoi

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hey hey my team was up 4000 gold and had baron but our Yasuo who did least damage in the game decided to continuously split and die and left us 4v5 the entire game haha oh boy what a day

why isn't 10 bans live on all servers yet, loving christ

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i wonder who the actual hardest champion to play is. yasuo mains say it is yasuo but the guy is pretty god drat easy

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Mikujin posted:

Autofill is the worst. :sigh:

I like being autofilled support sometimes because at least my team will have a sightstone and wards when I'm the support

I do agree though. I'm not very good at top and I'm an awful jungler. Nobody ever wants to take top from me when I get stuck there.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Spamming support in normals is weird because it seems about 2/10 games I get someone who demands to take support from me and then we lose every time.We also lose every time i am support. rip

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol I went on NA server to play a game for kicks

Our cait gets hooked level 1 and dies, I say "well that's a GOD drat shame" and she says

"shut the gently caress up, no one is laughing idiot, everything you say is tilting" and then spends the rest of the match saying only "nope"

"nope"
"nope"
"nope"
"nope"
"nope"

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Addamere posted:

would you believe average toxicity has actually gone down since riot started trying to curb it over the past few years?

ive always wondered about this. they get that data from user survey at the end of the match (i hope) but i wonder if its possible people just get used to it over the years.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

lol I went on NA server to play a game for kicks

Our cait gets hooked level 1 and dies, I say "well that's a GOD drat shame" and she says

"shut the gently caress up, no one is laughing idiot, everything you say is tilting" and then spends the rest of the match saying only "nope"

"nope"
"nope"
"nope"
"nope"
"nope"

i hate when people have no sense of humour and can not laugh stuff off. enjoying video games is a rare thing these days.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Radical posted:

ive always wondered about this. they get that data from user survey at the end of the match (i hope) but i wonder if its possible people just get used to it over the years.

I'd say it varies from region to region too. Purely anecdotal, but EUW seems (mostly) chill, I don't find myself using the report button as much, then again I usually just mute anyone the instant they blame someone else for their death, therefore I don't see the rest of their crap. NA seemed a bit more willing to flame each other, but I don't play there anywhere near as much. I hear whatever the Russian region is is pretty much flame 24/7.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

pog boyfriend posted:

i wonder who the actual hardest champion to play is. yasuo mains say it is yasuo but the guy is pretty god drat easy

Azir and Ryze are the ones that have been priority picks in pro play with the lowest solo queue winrates, so probably one of those.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
adc players are... assholes??? woahh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

how dare you !!

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

Report Moritz plz, griefing

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

pog boyfriend posted:

Azir maybe just for the micro and the fact that he feels so different from any other champ in game. That or Riven would be my guess. Mind you I don't mean like normal riven, I mean full on memorize every single animation canceling trick boxbox level riven.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The hardest champion in the game to play is Udyr, because you have to win games despite being able to
1. walk towards people kind of fast
2. walk away from people kind of fast
3. auto attack people (after walking towards them)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow playing riven is SOOOOO hard said the teen as he happily bounced across the map doing damage and shielding himself with every leap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Just so you don't think you're going insane and accidentally queued into a Normals game: they just enabled 10 bans on Ranked on live.

• Locked thread