Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hi John!

My [24 M] gf [24 F] of 2 years refuses to attend my brother's wedding due to it not being kid-free

"It's unfair of them to include their son in the service and expect people to go!"

Waiting for a defense of childfree from ArbC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Dog fucker dad is a piece of poo poo to me, because he's more concerned about saying nanana boo boo, I was right I was right, than helping his mentally ill son that's loving his dog.

Oh, your wife doesn't want to believe her son is a dog fucker without any evidence or context? unforgivable.

Your son lied about loving the dog? Incredible.

Better leave them to rot so you can tell the internet what a good dog owner you are.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

:tif:

Update on the dog loving son - skip to the end for the resolution if you missed this trainwreck.

I am the father/Redditor who lost his family after it came to light that my son was sexually abusing our dog, Colby. I have some good news for everyone: COLBY IS SAFE. But there is still the question of what to do with my son?

So fake and I don't even care

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
idk man if my wife yelled that I was a dogfucker on the front lawn and then later was all "sorry I immediately assumed you're a lying abuser" I wouldn't wanna forgive her either. It's real hosed up that he's not trying to get his son in therapy tho

if, ya know, it were real

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

blarzgh posted:

Dog fucker dad is a piece of poo poo to me, because he's more concerned about saying nanana boo boo, I was right I was right, than helping his mentally ill son that's loving his dog.

Oh, your wife doesn't want to believe her son is a dog fucker without any evidence or context? unforgivable.

Your son lied about loving the dog? Incredible.

Better leave them to rot so you can tell the internet what a good dog owner you are.

It's fake as hell but also the wife immediately believing the husband did it without any evidence is lovely so maybe they're both bad

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

We might be here a while if we keep calling out the fake ones. 

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jun 5, 2017

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

We might be here a while if we keep calling out the fake ones.

I think that one deserves to be called out and then appreciated correctly, as a work of fiction

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You're right actually.

What happened to canine blues?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its wird. its like its me and GRINDCORE MEGIDDO. the sacred island of patmos, then this? its a sign

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's fake as hell but also the wife immediately believing the husband did it without any evidence is lovely so maybe they're both bad

I mean, yeah she was totally in the wrong. And the fact that he has zero understanding about that is the problem, in my eyes.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Orkin Mang posted:

its wird. its like its me and GRINDCORE MEGIDDO. the sacred island of patmos, then this? its a sign

The synchronicity is ineffable, isn't it?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The synchronicity is ineffable, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_MIysNGIU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

blarzgh posted:

I mean, yeah she was totally in the wrong. And the fact that he has zero understanding about that is the problem, in my eyes.

what?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Well, I figure if you get up the gumption to marry a fool, have a kid with them, raise the kid for 15 years, you might feel like them making one mistake because they love your child with all their heart would be something you could forgive, especially if they're sorry and want to fix it.

But then again, this is the internet where "1 mistake = bad person forever/sever"

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

"It's unfair of them to include their son in the service and expect people to go!"

Waiting for a defense of childfree from ArbC

Someone might have asked her if she was having kids at some point in her life so this is totally a proportionate response

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I've [27F] been with my boyfriend [26M] for 6 years - am I settling, or is this what long-term love is?

quote:

Hello r/relationships! My post is not really a specific relationship question, but I am growing concerned that I am settling for my boyfriend and wanted to know if I should be worried or I'm just growing anxious because choosing someone to spend your life with is a huge deal.

But onto some background info....

My boyfriend (Jake) and I have been together for 6 years. We have a wonderful life together from having a beautiful apartment to great job and academic situation (I’m studying my Masters in Occupational Therapy, Jake is an Industrial Mechanic and employed at a great place) to an awesome dog. Basically, on paper, we're at that point when marriage is on the table and something we are planning on within the next couple of years (we recently started looking at rings together).

Yet, sometimes I wonder if I'm settling, or if this is what long-term love is like. Don't get me wrong, Jake is a wonderful man and the type of guy you want to marry and be the father of your children. He's kind, gentle, caring, financially-savvy, handy around the house, has a strong work ethic, fun around kids, and is all-around a great guy. Jake is kind, decent and honest; he is loving and sweet; he is hilarious and I’ve never felt more lucky to have someone so good for me. We have seen each other through my mental illness, his grief from his best friends suicide, and general growing pains - he is my best friend, and quite honestly, I can’t picture life without him. Yet sometimes, I worry that because we don’t have that lustful, passionate love anymore, that I’m settling.

I’ve been in relationships before where I wasn’t an equal - I was treated poorly, unfairly and it just wasn’t healthy for me. So, where Jake is just so stable, secure and good - it makes me wonder if I’m settling in other areas just because I’m trying to self-protect myself? I have felt unease about our relationship on and off (usually a period of 2 weeks of these types of feelings about once a year, then it goes away completely). Nothing about our relationship is bad (no cheating, lying, yelling, etc.) but I feel like it isn't the best either. I don't feel a spark between us lately, or overwhelming attraction either. Sex is good when we have it but I feel little desire to do so in the first place (however, I do not find ANYONE else attractive nor do I feel an overwhelming need to do anything to myself). Jake and I have talked a little about it, and he says that he doesn't have those lustful feelings as much either but I make him happy and he "just loves" me - no doubts about it. He says this is how love is long-term, and love is work and not all rainbows and butterflies, and I know he's right.

I don’t want to be with anyone else, I’ve thought it out so many different ways and I come to the same conclusion - I want to be with Jake, and Jake is what I want. Even if we break up tomorrow and end it all, I know I’d be out looking for a guy just like him. I know I’d miss him if we parted, I know I care and love about him on some level - however, I’m sad that we just don’t have that jazzy feeling anymore. We did, but we just don’t have it anymore.

I know I’ll get a lot of advice saying to jazz it up, and we’re trying - but I want to know if people think this is truly salvageable. I know no one can decide for me, but I just wish I could have someone tell me it’s going to work out. I want it to work out, not only because we have gone so far, but because I truly think I want to do life with this person.

I know relationships have their ups and downs and that we can't be in the honeymoon phase forever. I am wondering if this lull or rut that we seem to be in is just a phase or is a signal that our relationship is fizzling out. I am anxious because I do not want to make a hasty decision and lose out on someone I love but I also do not want to waste anyone's time in a dead-end relationship.

tl;dr: I'm not even sure what I'm asking, but basically I want to know if I can save my relationship - is this long-term love, or me settling?

destroy television

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

marriage is like everything else - you get the starter model, pay it off and use that money to upgrade to a better one

EDIT: just lol if you don't have the butterflies every waking second of your life

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

jeez just get kids

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Jason Sextro posted:

marriage is like everything else - you get the starter model, pay it off and use that money to upgrade to a better one

EDIT: just lol if you don't have the butterflies every waking second of your life

In family law there is a saying about marriage that goes, "Do you know why divorce is so expensive? Because its worth it."

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Unload My Head posted:

It's because the rest of the first world has a vastly different idea of the meaning of "insured". Technically you are correct, less than 20% of Americans have no health coverage at all, however the percentage of Americans who would be financially destroyed by even a minor medical issue is much much higher.

Yeah that number would probably be closer to 90%

Private Health insurance is a scam

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

I've [27F] been with my boyfriend [26M] for 6 years - am I settling, or is this what long-term love is?

destroy television

Lady, do the man a favour and break up with him now, because you ARE going to cheat on him with the first guy who gets your motor revving.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Lady, do the man a favour and break up with him now, because you ARE going to cheat on him with the first guy who gets your motor revving.

She's also setting herself up to be taken for a ride by the first psychopath who comes along too because they're good at that "butterfly" poo poo short-term.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My [21F] boyfriend [20M] does not want me to continue bodybuilding because it intimidates him despite the fact that it helped me over come my eating disorder.

quote:

Since I was 14, I've suffered from an eating disorder and when I was 16, I began bodybuilding and it has helped me overcome my disorder and it has made me feel better about myself. I'm not overly built like all the other bodybuilders out there, but I'm much more built than any other women I know.

I've been playing sports since I was 6, I've done softball and when I was 16, I started to train in professional wrestling, which is what I'm still doing to this day. I met my boyfriend about seven months ago and we began dating two months later, he knows that I'm training to be a wrestler and he knows my background in terms of my eating disorder, but lately, he has been telling me to not continue my bodybuilding as he is intimidated by it.

He is quite a skinny guy, but he is intelligent and good to be around with, until this point. He is not being violent about it or anything, but he has been really trying to put his point across that he wants me to stop my bodybuilding as he is intimidated by my weight and how much stronger I am to him. It's really made me change my mind about him and what he thinks of me. Bodybuilding and my wrestling training has really helped me out overcome my troubles and for him to say that has really made me upset.

When we got out together, people do say that I look like the "man" of the relationship compared to him, but we are a very equal couple and we don't go by gender roles in our relationship, but lately he has been really pushing for me to stop my bodybuilding.

I'm not stopping and I want him to stop thinking that me giving up on bodybuilding and wrestling is going to help him in the relationship, any advice?

tl;dr: My [21F] boyfriend [20M] does not want me to continue bodybuilding because it intimidates him despite the fact that it helped me over come my eating disorder.

1.) Shoo shoo gains goblin

2.) Get reeeaaalllll beefy bitch

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

Potato Swift posted:

[Indiana][Domestic] Ex took my daughter away today over my inappropriate encounters with her family (self.legaladvice)

Lmao at this rear end in a top hat:

quote:

six-figure salary

quote:

$400 / mo or so in child support, if I let her continue driving the car. Or $800 / mo otherwise.

quote:

child support would kill my financial plans

The hubris is mind-boggling. Like, this rear end-grabber can't fathom paying literally less than 10% of his income to support a child he created.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Avenging_Mikon posted:

probably better to "open" the relationship (WITH A FEW RULES) then jump from banging guys in front of the husband to just banging guys, then acting like screwing some guy she met at the blackjack tables in Vegas is on par with forgetting to pick up dog food on the way home from work

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Unload My Head posted:

The hubris is mind-boggling. Like, this rear end-grabber can't fathom paying literally less than 10% of his income to support a child he created.

"All I did was flirt with all my female family members, why is my wife slut shaming me?!"

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
My [28M] fiance checked me [24F] into the psych ward and it's tearing us apart

quote:

I've known my partner for 10 years and been together for 2. We intend to get married in 2020. I wear a simple ring. We live together.
In early May, we returned from an overseas vacation and I took a sleep aid to get my sleep back on track. Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to the sleep aid, and was essentially wired. I did not sleep for four days straight. During those four days, I quit my job (I had been planning to quit for a while, and had savings built up), decided to start a million new ventures, and also decided I wanted to write a best selling book, sell the rights to my life story to Hollywood, and other textbook manic behaviors. It was, essentially, my first manic episode. It was exacerbated by the excitement of quitting my lovely toxic job, major jet lag, and the reaction to the sleep aid.
On day 4 of no sleep, my therapist tried to get me to sign the release form that would allow him to contact my emergency contact. I felt like I was tripping on acid and did not sign. When my partner got home that night (he had to leave a work function) and I still couldn't sleep, I asked him to take me to the ER.
I thought they would just give me an Ambien prescription and send me on my way at the ER. That did not happen. I was very loopy and tripping balls on no-sleep and didn't know what I was being signed up for. My partner read the forms and agreements and told me where to sign. I trusted him. As it turns out, he was checking me in to inpatient acute care, aka, the psych ward.
I won't go into detail but the psych ward was incredibly traumatic for me. They gave out Ativan like candy, I had to protect my food from the other women who would steal it, I wasn't allowed to go outside or write with anything other than crayon, and there was nothing to do except talk to the other crazy people. I have never jumped at loud noises before, but after being woken by screamers on the ward or by other patients wandering into my room at night I am hypervigilant. I have nightmares about being taken back to the ward. I was not released until a full week after I was admitted. It was easily the worst week of my life. During that time the doctors suggested that I may have bipolar 1, but it's equally as likely that I just got caught in the perfect storm of neurochemicals and I may never have a similar manic episode again.
I've been out for about three weeks. In those three weeks, I've tried to accept the "new normal" of taking psychiatric meds that make me feel weird and of dealing with my close family and friends, all of whom have different ideas of how I should be taking care of myself. I have an individual therapist, a relationship therapist that my fiance and I see together, and a psychiatrist (first appointment today). I'm sick of my family diagnosing me or monitoring my behavior for any sign of mania.
Last night I got very frustrated because I wanted to pack a lunch for my partner and he told me that I'm overextending myself and not taking time to care for myself. Doing things like planning, meal prep, and organizing help soothe my manic tendencies, but his version of self care looks different. I ran a bath so he would leave me be, but ended up getting angry with him and saying some unkind things.
I told him that the psych ward was traumatic, that I didn't sign up for it, and that I hate taking meds and hate everyone fussing over me and wish that he hadn't just made me sign the forms. Essentially I blamed him for my experience on the ward. He now feels deeply guilty, can't stop crying, and can barely look me in the eye. I'm at a loss. I just want my relationship and life to be normal again.
tl;dr: I had a manic episode and my partner checked me into an inpatient psych ward without my full knowledge. It was traumatic and now I feel resentful and he feels incredibly guilty. What do?

comments:

quote:

I think I was kept longer because on my second day on the ward, I succumbed to a paranoid delusion that I was the experimental variable in a behavioral study (was still operating on only 4 hours of sleep - I think they did give me Ambien, but I'm not sure, so I might've been tripping balls still) and I wanted to call my family and totally freaked out and was restrained to an exam table and shot full of Ativan when they wouldn't let me. My memory of that is pretty fuzzy. That probably made everything way worse.

quote:

yeah, that sort of outburst where they have to restrain you and sedate you will definitely extend the time you have to spend there. they are not interested in releasing someone who is still manic and delusional, because you're a danger to yourself.

quote:

They call it a Code Grey at the hospital I was at, which is also going to be the title of my memoir. Jokes! Joking, not manic, please oh god don't send me back there.

quote:

This is all a big joke to you. Thankfully it wasn't to your S/O because someone has to be the adult, and it sure as hell isnt the person who makes light of every single circumstance.
You should consider everything you've done and are doing from an outside perspective.

quote:

your SO did the right thing and getting treated for your condition.
I guess you could write or call the hospital to let them know about the terrible environment in the psych ward. Maybe they'll try to improve it in the future.

quote:

I did speak to the patient advocate about my concerns on my last day. He did not follow up after my release. I'll probably call him and continue to bug him about it sometime this week. They only have one activity therapist for all the psych wards. She does her best but she's really stretched thin.
The ward doesn't allow volunteers for liability reasons, but I am planning to have a donation drive (art supplies, non-contraband women's clothing items, posters and artwork for the sad beige walls, stuffed animals, etc.) sometime in the next few months. This is part of my healing process but my family thinks that planning this sort of thing is manic behavior... perhaps you see my predicament.

quote:

Be careful. Sometimes this is your mania talking. I'm not saying the psych ward you were admitted to wasn't terrible. Most of them are. But your brain over emphasizing the trauma from how bad it was to be on the psych ward is a symptom of your mania. When you are manic you not only think that everything is 100% fine you think that things are 300% awesome. Your mania does not want you to have to suffer that being diverted in any way.
OP, really work with your therapist and your relationship therapist here. Your mania and bipolar may be making your experience in the ward much more traumatic than it actually is as a rationalization for you to not have to ever go back to a ward when you are in the middle of a mania. The Devil is a Liar. And the Devil right now is your psychiatric diagnosis. It's going to tell you everything it possibly can to justify your behavior. Its going to tell you that weird feeling your meds are giving you means you should stop taking them. Its going to tell you that the psych ward experience was the worst experience of your life and that's why you should never go back to one when you're manic again.
I'm not saying what happened in the psych ward wasn't a bad experience. But your disease might be embellishing it to get you to justify never listening again when you need to be admitted to a acute facility.

quote:

Thankfully my therapist confirmed on day 4 of me being on the ward that all psych wards are loving awful, which made me feel much saner for hating it (ironic, given the circumstances).

quote:

I feel like I've been ready to run away as fast as I can from the hospital, and the meds, and the pre-diagnosis, and that my family is trying to drag me back there. Your reminder helps me remember that I'm not the only one who suffered during my time on the ward.
Do you have any other advice for seeing the psychiatrist? I've been booze sober since May 8th and weed sober since May 30th to avoid any weird interactions, but other than that, I don't really know what to expect.

oh yeah, this lady is just totally fine, doesn't need more treatment at all

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

maskenfreiheit posted:

"All I did was flirt with all my female family members, why is my wife slut shaming me?!"

He never even considers not doing it. "I totes love my daughter and all, if only there was some very minor life change I could make to keep seeing her. Oh well, better blame my ex instead!"

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

My [28M] fiance checked me [24F] into the psych ward and it's tearing us apart

I feel bad for the boyfriend. She doesn't even stop to consider that he probably saved her life. .

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Unload My Head posted:

I feel bad for the boyfriend. She doesn't even stop to consider that he probably saved her life. .

Dont worry, he may not even exist.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

my (42M) main hobby is LARP (live action role play). I thought my wife (31F) of 8 years was ok with it but I found out she makes fun of me behind my back to friends and family.

I wanted to bold everything, just read this. SMDH.

This one got overlooked but lmao, she's sexual buddy you just dry her pussy out the moment you walk into a room

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Moist", he whispered as he brushed her earlobe with his flavor saver. :mmmsmug:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Blue Train posted:

This one got overlooked but lmao, she's sexual buddy you just dry her pussy out the moment you walk into a room

Lol that lady is totally having e-sex with a level 70 orc priest or w/e.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Unload My Head posted:

Lmao at this rear end in a top hat:

This guy owns b/c he treats his harassing of her family as totally inevitable. Like, he's watching his ex carry their child away as he's cupping her unwilling sister's tits in his hands yelling 'It is in my nature!'

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hi John!

My [24 M] gf [24 F] of 2 years refuses to attend my brother's wedding due to it not being kid-free

some good hot takes in the comments

quote:

Another childfree person here.

I may not love kids, I may not WANT kids, I may like certain individual kids and not kids in general, but....

Wow.

It's almost like she's asking if there will be Black people or something, and if so she's not going.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lol. Imagine still having the mentality of a 13 year old girl as a goddamn 27 year old woman where you honestly believe "butterflies" and feeling like you're in a lusty harlequin romance novel is what matters in a healthy, successful relationship. :laugh:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lol. Imagine still having the mentality of a 13 year old girl as a goddamn 27 year old woman where you honestly believe "butterflies" and feeling like you're in a lusty harlequin romance novel is what matters in a healthy, successful relationship. :laugh:

onscreen romances and the performative joy of social media are killing us

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

La Brea Carpet posted:

my (42M) main hobby is LARP (live action role play). I thought my wife (31F) of 8 years was ok with it but I found out she makes fun of me behind my back to friends and family.

Lol. Imagine being such a repulsive trash heap disgusting LARPer that your WoW-addicted ultra nerd wife has no interest in touching you. :laugh:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Barudak posted:

Dont worry, he may not even exist.

*camera pans to a wheelchair with a taxidermied chipmunk sitting in it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Please help me [22/f] deal with my boyfriend's [26/m] constant whining, I am going crazy

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been together for six months. I like him a lot and we have a hobby in common that almost nobody else is into. I used to look forward to spending time with him but lately I dread seeing him because I noticed how he complains constantly! I have no idea if it's a temporary thing or if he's just been polite and complaining less till noq. Here's a few examples that happened this week:

I saw a show come by on Netflix that I heard a lot of good things about and asked him if he'd seen it. He went on to rant about how dumb the show is for a half hour, drawing comparisons between it and other shows. During this time I ate half a tub of ice cream, brushed my teeth (he followed me into the bathroom) and did all the dishes. Then I just sat there, listened and tried to distract him with other subjects. He didn't shut up till I put in my headphones and started watching something.

He saw me search for 'direwolf' on Wikipedia. Cue in a long rant about how we killed off the direwolf (because 'we ate it' :/???) ended in how everyone in America is stupid and we should move to Canada because it is better in Canada. I love animals and I hate to see them go extinct but these rants go nowhere. I'd rather do something or inform myself more instead.

My neighbor has a baby that cries a lot and I don't like babies at all but that's kind of what they do, right? Nope, rant about how they live in a one bedroom with five people and that the baby is damaging his hearing and that people should stop reproducing entirely because there is overpopulation and that we should steralize everyone.

My dad stayed at my apartment a few nights cause he had to work late. He's like the only family I have and I'm not gonna turn him away. Got treated to a whining session about how it's weird of my dad to come over and how he wants his privacy and I should start saying no. Instead of just goig to his own apartment?

I don't know what to do. I really like him but I cringe every time he opens his mouth. It's nice like 80% of the time but I can't deal with the complaining anymore! It's even made me cry before cause I wanted to have a nice day but there was this giant storm cloud coming from him! In your experience, is this temporary? I keep to myself and I don't deal with people a lot so I wouldn't know.

TL;DR; My boyfriend started complaining and whining a lot. I don't know if this is normal and what I can do about it. Is it just a relationship thing that you deal with or what?