Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Is the only good Politoon from Oz first dog? Or is it just that we get the most extreme poo poo shown here only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

NLJP posted:

Is the only good Politoon from Oz first dog? Or is it just that we get the most extreme poo poo shown here only.

how dare you forget about Pope

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

NLJP posted:

Is that good? My eyes always skip over the wall of text.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

imagine having a 3-balls dick for a hand

i don't think this is how it went down

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

BarbarianElephant posted:

As someone who even made a few 'words words words' edit of them when they started getting posted I say read them. They are normally worth it.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Technowolf posted:

Tom Humberstone on the UK elections.

Preview:

Wow. Someone else who watched Clockwise.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Look at that loving star. Just look at it.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

D.N. Nation posted:

It's more of a ball with points.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

D.N. Nation posted:

Eight points. He forgot what a triangle is.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stupid Kirchen, king Salomon did not have the Rub el Hisb as a symbol.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

"Could you share your cake with me?"
"Those who would cut it in half does not love the baby, or the cake."

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

BarbarianElephant posted:

They're usually pretty depressing but hey, it is a left liberal look at Australia so that shouldn't be too surprising.. but yes read them, they're also quite charming and usually worth it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Say what you will about the writing, I love the facial expressions in Zelda comics. The fourth panel one is a treasure.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ah yes stiglich, that's the stuff

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Cloks posted:

Eight points. He forgot what a triangle is.

Holy poo poo you're right, it's two squares offset. How can Kirchen of all people gently caress that up

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Xen Tricks posted:

Holy poo poo you're right, it's two squares offset. How can Kirchen of all people gently caress that up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rub_el_Hizb

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Bonus Kirschen, age 79

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
what the gently caress

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Casper the friendly terror ghost.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Trogdos! posted:

Bonus Kirschen, age 79

Stay safe, terror van ghost

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Trogdos! posted:

Does this even appeal to the senile, legally blind audience this Stiglich scribbles this poo poo for?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

While up late last night and going over the thread, I saw the Payne with the "vroom". It struck me that an ironic way for him to go would be sitting in his garage making his car go vroom and getting taken out by the carbon monoxide.

Which then led to what would be the ironic or fitting way for others to go:

Ramirez: heat stroke, or a freak cross hatching accident.

Dees: killed by falling shoes, stacked by Mossad

Kirschen: mistaken for Arab, shot by Israeli security

:tinsley: :driving home from the liquor store, t-boned by drunk driver

Garrison: stroke while admiring latest super saiyan version of Trump

Branco: beaten by wife

Stiglich: chews gum while walking, forgets to breathe

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

MrUnderbridge posted:

That's Lester. Unless you also think it'd be funny for Mrs. Branco to kick AF's rear end. Because it probably would.

My Branco nomination is that he perishes from some horrible, snaggle-tooth, rotted-gum disease.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

MrUnderbridge posted:

Garrison: auto-erotic asphyxiation accident while admiring latest super saiyan version of Trump
You were almost there.

That's what she said.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

They think they look like someone who came to regret how he had lived his life? Someone whose own mother said she was ashamed he came out of her body?

Maybe someone else on the left panel would have been better.

For context, Ed Norton's character in this movie "awakened" a lot of Neo-Nazis who saw him own in basketball, gently caress his girlfriend, and curbstomp a black guy and thought "this guy is a badass" - their eyes probably glazed over at his redemption arc and many people probably see the ending of the film as pro-hate instead of anti-hate.

American History X is an okay movie with good intentions and some really confused messaging.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

D.N. Nation posted:

That's Lester. Unless you also think it'd be funny for Mrs. Branco to kick AF's rear end. Because it probably would.

My Branco nomination is that he perishes from some horrible, snaggle-tooth, rotted-gum disease.

Branco: Paid to kill himself by the Heartland Institute.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Wow these guys look so sexy! :shlick:

Just what is wrong with Stiglich? That's blatant ISIS propaganda and has nothing to do with the actual event. Even if the attackers were armed like that does he think that fetishizing terrorists is a good way to counter the threat?? Just how stupid are American cartoonists?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Technowolf posted:

Tom Humberstone on the UK elections.

Preview:

A Danganronpa Cartoon.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

How loving dare you.

That Kirschen, however, is incredible. :allears:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Just how stupid are American cartoonists?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Trump made *another* tweet calling out London mayor Khan's "don't be alarmed" comment out of context, so I give even odds that Lester or a McCoy will draw Khan in full mujhadeen outfit

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
It'd be fascinating to identify what mediated Khan's message.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

MrUnderbridge posted:

While up late last night and going over the thread, I saw the Payne with the "vroom". It struck me that an ironic way for him to go would be sitting in his garage making his car go vroom and getting taken out by the carbon monoxide.

Which then led to what would be the ironic or fitting way for others to go:

Ramirez: heat stroke, or a freak cross hatching accident.

Dees: killed by falling shoes, stacked by Mossad

Kirschen: mistaken for Arab, shot by Israeli security

:tinsley: :driving home from the liquor store, t-boned by drunk driver

Garrison: stroke while admiring latest super saiyan version of Trump

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Discendo Vox posted:

It'd be fascinating to identify what mediated Khan's message.

I don't know exactly what you mean, but Khan's "there is no reason to be alarmed" came in the same paragraph immediately after saying that London would see increased police activity. So Khan's message was "When you see more police on the streets, don't assume that something bad is about to happen" and Trump is claiming "THIS GUY SAYS YOU SHOULDNT BE AFRAID OF DEADLY DEADLY TERRORISTS!!!!"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nenonen posted:

Just what is wrong with Stiglich? That's blatant ISIS propaganda and has nothing to do with the actual event. Even if the attackers were armed like that does he think that fetishizing terrorists is a good way to counter the threat?? Just how stupid are American cartoonists?
I'm sorry, were you around during the Obama presidency? 100% of the conservative cartoons were "OMG ISIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO BIG AND SOOOOOOOOOOOO STRONG UNLIKE OUR WEAK PRESIDENT!!". They spent eight loving years drawing ISIS propaganda unironically 'cause the President was a n-BONG.

As we can see from the Republicans obstructing themselves, it's pretty hard for a conservative to switch gears.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

skeleton warrior posted:

I don't know exactly what you mean, but Khan's "there is no reason to be alarmed" came in the same paragraph immediately after saying that London would see increased police activity. So Khan's message was "When you see more police on the streets, don't assume that something bad is about to happen" and Trump is claiming "THIS GUY SAYS YOU SHOULDNT BE AFRAID OF DEADLY DEADLY TERRORISTS!!!!"

What appears to happen is Trump watches a secondhand (often right-wing, or broadcast news) piece of coverage of something, then immediately tweets his response. This effects what he sees and how he reacts, and is part of why his tweets frequently make no sense.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Trogdos! posted:

Indeed, none of those guys has a Chinese menu in his hand.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Just to reiterate how stupid Trump is, he trusts Breitbart's reports on any given topic more than any of the intelligence agencies providing him information about the same issues.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

MrUnderbridge posted:

This is how I wanna go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's statement after London Bridge attack – PM warns that there has been ‘far too much tolerance of extremism’ in the UK and says ‘enough is enough’"

Independent:

Police praised for stopping London Bridge attack in minutes

Times:

Evening Standard:

David Squires:

• Locked thread