Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

They wrote that before today's tweet making poo poo out of the London mayor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXGPmu2CtU

Anyways, looks like Spicey got replaced at least for today. Sarah Sanders? is doing it. Kinda a slow news day I guess.

:69snypa: two page snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ElGroucho posted:

This is my favorite thread of all time

It's a great thread. Tremendous. But in a head-to-head comparison, the Bernie Thread would have won.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Great diplomacy France! Macron wasn't able to outwit a big fat man baby suffering from dementia.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

NotWearingPants posted:

It's a great thread. Tremendous. But in a head-to-head comparison, the Bernie Thread would have won.

Bernie thread bernie broduced 5x the shitposts and hardly 1/10 the lols, no fair comparison

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

Great diplomacy France! Macron wasn't able to outwit a big fat man baby suffering from dementia.

*trudeau calls on the secure line* hello ivanka. is your dad home?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The Groper posted:

Bernie thread bernie broduced 5x the shitposts and hardly 1/10 the lols, no fair comparison

Bernie Sanders?

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Tumble posted:

Oh you know, normal, everyday stuff for a president.

Wake up, have breakfast, check the news, start poo poo with the mayor of London a couple days after a terrorist attack happened, get dressed, go to workgolfing

I corrected that for you :)

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Feminasty Slut posted:

Bernie Sanders?

:bernget:

E; president of my heart

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It really is amazing sharing the dumbest period in American history with you all. Namaste.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Burt Sexual posted:

They wrote that before today's tweet making poo poo out of the London mayor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXGPmu2CtU

Anyways, looks like Spicey got replaced at least for today. Sarah Sanders? is doing it. Kinda a slow news day I guess.

:69snypa: two page snype

My dad haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaates Sarah. Hates hates hates hates her. Normally he is a reasonable, kind person but he hates her so much it's actually worrying to hear him talk about her. I was out having dinner with him a couple of weeks ago and we were talking about how we're gonna miss Spicey-Boy when he leaves, and my dad blurts out "And the worst part is they're going to replace him with that loving fat cow Fuckabee's daughter."

Pops can't be out in public while this administration has power. It's hilarious.

edit: lol the VA is going to modernize health record; hmm what a coincidence, the only good idea to come out during this administration happens to come out during the week that Comey is set to testify

Tumble fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jun 5, 2017

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Tumble posted:

Pops can't be out in public while this administration has power. It's hilarious.

Huuuunh? You need to be taking that man bar hopping at least three days a week. He sounds like a hoot.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

trump is 100% evidence against shadowy cabals running the world lmao it owns hes just a fat oragne retard reflexively lashing out at whatever's in sight just pure instinct and for some bizarre reason that instinct is to projectile fire poo poo straight outa his butthole at things

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Feminasty Slut posted:

It really is amazing sharing the dumbest period in American history with you all. Namaste.

I was like "yo were not as shamefully dumb as the Trail of Tears or Japanese Internment yet" but then I remembered DonJuan De Le Dos Scoops attempted to condemn to planet to inexorable heat death because he got grip-jockied by a French young bull who legit speaks better English than he does and I'm like "ok fine I guess lol"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump is on borrowed time. Everything is coming together for President Liz Cheney in 2020.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

sugar free jazz posted:

trump is 100% evidence against shadowy cabals running the world lmao it owns hes just a fat oragne retard reflexively lashing out at whatever's in sight just pure instinct and for some bizarre reason that instinct is to projectile fire poo poo straight outa his butthole at things

Except he defeated he shadowy cabal, essentially by accident, and it's been working hard to try and take him down ever since.

The media frenzy against him is evidence for ts existence

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

:thunk:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Except he defeated he shadowy cabal, essentially by accident, and it's been working hard to try and take him down ever since.

Trump's continued existence is evidence of the opposite being true.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

yeah and thats why he wants rules where people under his wings can do illegal poo poo legally because

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

source your quotes b*tch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
* sarah trying to defend trump picking a fight with the London mayor. Says he wasn't doing that at all! Just something the media is trying to spin. Totally NOT related to the mayor being muslim.
* Trump won't invoke executive privilege and let Comey testify
* Travel BAN - Sarah says he doesn't care what people call it. He was very clear!
* Supports Trump use of Twitter as a communication platform (with no lawyer filters!)

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I didn't realise that the president cited the loving drudge report when criticising Sadiq Khan :allears:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Crossposting from the bad trump thread

Avirosb posted:

Three Chins Orb

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dizz posted:

Crossposting from the bad trump thread

I dunno. I see six chins.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hihohe posted:

I dunno. I see six chins.

I don't see any chin. He has the jawline of Jabba the Hutt.

moskiitto
Feb 27, 2013

Overlardness
"You can stay longer" lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

moskiitto posted:

"You can stay longer" lol

My connection blew when she was answering the question on NATO. fffffffffff its over now.

I also like the press corp asking "Where's Spicey!?"

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I take it back, this is the single greatest presidency in the history of the US.

We're going to turn into an isolationist nation because ol' Donnie got loving poo poo on in Europe.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Tumble posted:

My dad haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaates Sarah. Hates hates hates hates her. Normally he is a reasonable, kind person but he hates her so much it's actually worrying to hear him talk about her. I was out having dinner with him a couple of weeks ago and we were talking about how we're gonna miss Spicey-Boy when he leaves, and my dad blurts out "And the worst part is they're going to replace him with that loving fat cow Fuckabee's daughter."

She's kinda attractive tho, in a Lena Dunham sort of way

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
If you guys want more lols just stop replying to Oxballs and put him on ignore. It makes the thread much more enjoyable for everyone else, too.

b-minus1 posted:

:barf:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

b-minus1 posted:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

That's a roundabout way to call someone an uggo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

this is known as "unattractive".

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The real test is whether Easy-PhD would grab her by the pussy.

Be honest with yourselves please.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Scyantific posted:

I take it back, this is the single greatest presidency in the history of the US.

We're going to turn into an isolationist nation because ol' Donnie got loving poo poo on in Europe.

Don't worry. The state department will smooth over these problems, especially all those ambassadors. Assuming that the people with no power or ability to stop their appointments quit stopping their appointments, of course.

b-minus1 posted:

I think she looks like a goon. If OXBALLS DOT COM hadn't been posting during the conference I'd think we'd have a suspect.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

TotalLossBrain posted:

The real test is whether Easy-PhD would grab her by the pussy.

Be honest with yourselves please.

Statement was a 10 given by a 4, and that's because i like the way she supports me bigly.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

NotWearingPants posted:

lol you think Macron isn't enjoying this.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Scyantific posted:

The look on kids faces in school a few decades from now when they read up on this period of US history is going to be priceless.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aleth posted:

The look on kids faces in school a few decades from now when they read up on this period of US history is going to be priceless.

Jokes on you, US history courses are still going to be ending at WWII.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

lol you think Macron isn't enjoying this.

remember that he put out those messages explicitly asking american engineers/scientists/etc to move to france. has brain drain ever been purposefully sought like this, it's hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Aleth posted:

Lol US history in primary school never goes past WW2.