Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
poo poo, wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Must be a slow day in the cord

Someone's gotta fact check!!!!

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Must be a slow day in the cord

We're here to chat and eat 300g of carbs and I'm all out of carbs

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

BitterAvatar posted:

We're here to chat and eat 300g of carbs and I'm all out of carbs

I got 99 problems

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I got 99 problems

https://youtu.be/3LyUwz6aGlQ

Nov 6, 2002

❤ Sonya Blade ❤

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Chat thread was good until two dudes decided to out "No trust me, I'm smart. I'm REALLY smart" each other.

I'd like to take this time to invite interested parties to the TFF Discord which is free of such nonsense due to continued fraud exposure

https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Kalli posted:

he was, but the population in TFF dropped to the point where this stuff just drowns out the N/V thread if not dumped here.

Why has this happened? This place is a ghost town relative to 2008

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Forums became an outdated medium, the culture changed and drove a lot of people out/got people banned, nnnAdam stopped posting, etc

Nov 6, 2002

It turns out liberals and conservatives actually cannot share an online space.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

you sound triggered

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think they can when there's a clear, neutral goal (comedy???) but there isn't anymore

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

BrownThunder posted:

Chat thread was good until two dudes decided to out "No trust me, I'm smart. I'm REALLY smart" each other.

I'd like to take this time to invite interested parties to the TFF Discord which is free of such nonsense due to continued fraud exposure

https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

But then I have to hear you guys. That is a level of commitment I don't know if I am comfortable with tbh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

People grew up and realized that they don't need this caustic toxic shithole /or/ prefer the different, way more popular ones on reddit / 4chan.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

But then I have to hear you guys. That is a level of commitment I don't know if I am comfortable with tbh

people mostly use it for the chat thing, it doesn't force you on voice

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

totally owned my wife lol

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Sour Diesel posted:

people mostly use it for the chat thing, it doesn't force you on voice

Is it a safe zone where I won't hear Sour Diesel yell "gently caress the falcons"? :ohdear:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

Is it a safe zone where I won't hear Sour Diesel yell "gently caress the falcons"? :ohdear:

of course, i've changed my ways

even if i was totally lying (which i wouldn't about such a thing) you are my "jay cutler loving sucks and has always sucked" ally over the years, and i respect that

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

There's also very little new blood.

15 year olds aren't going to shell out ten bucks to be banned for racism when Reddit is free.

Which is fine btw

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
What's wrong with the chat thread today? Seemed goons having some parenting conversation and everybody seemed civil? I don't get what's gas worthy don't fight mom and dad!

Ehud posted:

totally owned my wife lol

You should have thumbs down.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Sour Diesel posted:

of course, i've changed my ways

even if i was totally lying (which i wouldn't about such a thing) you are my "jay cutler loving sucks and has always sucked" ally over the years, and i respect that

:hfive:

The most noble cause, my friend. I will check out the cord this week sometime!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Diqnol posted:

nnnAdam stopped posting

I have some bad new for you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

People grew up and realized that they don't need this caustic toxic shithole

Yeah the only reason I stay around TFF is because most of us have aged out of the whole caustic shitpost thing.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah the only reason I stay around TFF is because most of us have aged out of the whole caustic shitpost thing.

Not sure you should lump yourself in that category bud

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Speak for yourself, sir. :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Not sure you should lump yourself in that category bud

I'm not the one throwing a fit about leperflesh posting

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

who else can't wait to see the mummy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

Ever since Tom Cruise went super weird in the mid 00's I haven't been able to watch movies with him in it :smith:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

I'll see it eventually. I really don't like Tom Cruise anymore and don't want to give him my money...but he was really good in Edge of Tomorrow.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ever since Tom Cruise went super weird in the mid 00's I haven't been able to watch movies with him in it :smith:

Are you my twin?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Not even Edge of Tomorrow?

What a great movie, and you get to watch Cruise just die over and over and over again while being dragged to competence by Emily Blunt.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

Not even Edge of Tomorrow?

What a great movie, and you get to watch Cruise just die over and over and over again while being dragged to competence by Emily Blunt.

I have heard its good but I loving hate Tom Cruise so much :(

Nov 6, 2002

Tom Cruise is like the Keanu Reeves prototype or the buggy first version.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
He won me back in Tropic Thunder.

But yeah, how America just accepted a 5'2" dude as an action star is pretty baffling. Like I could understand if he was a Jackie Chan crazy martial artist stunt guy.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have heard its good but I loving hate Tom Cruise so much :(

He plays a contemptible piece of poo poo who everyone else hates and ends up dying a million times over while having Emily Blunt beats being a good person into him.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Tom Cruise has been making solid hits across 4 decades, I enjoy most of his movies

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

swickles posted:

But yeah, how America just accepted a 5'2" dude as an action star is pretty baffling. Like I could understand if he was a Jackie Chan crazy martial artist stunt guy.

ever see backstage photos of him and his love interest and he is always standing on a box or something

Mother fucker can run though

Will give him that

He can run

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

swickles posted:

He won me back in Tropic Thunder.

Being white helps

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Must-watch if you are interested in seeing Tom Cruise casually shot in the face again and again.

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ever see backstage photos of him and his love interest and he is always standing on a box or something

Mother fucker can run though

Will give him that

He can run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-RuIsxGX4M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like how every tom cruise movie has a scene of him swimming underwater

• Locked thread