Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

"Other youth slang."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"President's a criminal, so what?"- The average American.

Because then the court will be short two judges, duh.

"Hey, remember that one song? Also, hot take: terrorists are bad."

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

lmao fox slipped from their #1 spot in certain demographics because they refused to report on the Russia poo poo and everybody wanted to hear about it

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

tv news is dying because all of the people in that cafe already got the latest update about the russia investigation on their laptops and tablets and phones 20 minutes ago, agc

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Nobody cares about Russia!

*does every other day's cartoon about Russia*

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

Because then the court will be short two judges, duh.

so the argument

is that RBG should refrain from ruling on a Trump law because she is a liberal

way to understand the supreme court there Tony

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Look, all I'm saying is that justices that disagree with Trump shouldn't be allowed to rule against him and the media shouldn't be allowed to criticize Trump and protesters should be arrested or assaulted and liberals are the real fascists.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Oh, NOW you care about recusal, Tony, you loving dumb dick

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MrUnderbridge posted:

While up late last night and going over the thread, I saw the Payne with the "vroom". It struck me that an ironic way for him to go would be sitting in his garage making his car go vroom and getting taken out by the carbon monoxide.

Which then led to what would be the ironic or fitting way for others to go:

Ramirez: heat stroke, or a freak cross hatching accident.

Dees: killed by falling shoes, stacked by Mossad

Kirschen: mistaken for Arab, shot by Israeli security

:tinsley: :driving home from the liquor store, t-boned by drunk driver

Garrison: stroke while admiring latest super saiyan version of Trump

Branco: beaten by wife

Stiglich: chews gum while walking, forgets to breathe

I want JRROSE! To do an obituary comic for all of them if this happens.

Man reading paper with the headline "David Dees, artist and conspiracy theorist, killed after being crushed to death by footwear placed by agents of Mossad, which work for Israel, which Dees hated".

Man reading paper, staring at audience: "I guess no shoes is Jew shoes!*"

*Mossad works for Israel, which is made up of Jewish or. Footwear is sometimes called shoes. Apologies to Tweety Bird.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Internet Webguy posted:

Two people look absolutely miserable, two are fighting with each other, and one's actually looking at the TV. Wow, Varvel, your composition really made your point! Americans are happy and care-free that Trump is POTUS and don't care about Russia at all!

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Uh isn't Rachel Maddow now the #1 cable news program because of her coverage of the Russia investigation.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
If you're in the conservative media bubble, you'd probably believe that people don't care about the Russia investigation.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

loquacius posted:

so the argument

is that RBG should refrain from ruling on a Trump law because she is a liberal

way to understand the supreme court there Tony

But the one who was literally put on the bench by Trump is totally unbiased.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Internet Webguy posted:

Pretty rich to make a cartoon complaining about media talking about a political scandal that, allegedly, the people don't care about, when they've spent the last two years making GBS threads cartoon after cartoon about Hillary's emails and cattle futures.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

I can't believe this is a new cartoon either, but it's on GoComics with today's date.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Yeah, totally killed. That's why CNN fired her immediately from their NYE specials.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Is that a good Stantis?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

SeANMcBAY posted:

Yeah, totally killed. That's why CNN fired her immediately from their NYE specials.

And there's absolutely no way she'll be rehired sometime in the next 6 months once the right wing outrage machine has moved on.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/eugeneparmegian/status/871351489272434688

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Saudis with the star of David. ...

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

HE CAN'T BE BOUGHT!!!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Trump, Delonas?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
somehow i find the latest ramirez more offensive than the latest dees

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Still in top form Dees.
Anyone know what 'F E' means? And 33?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Sure he had me beaten up, but is he that bad?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Still in top form Dees.
Anyone know what 'F E' means? And 33?

I suspect FE is "Flat Earth". UN globalists try to convince us that the earth is a globe and not flat, and for some reason they left a clue in their emblem that only a non-brainwashed truth-seeker can see.

33 is a freemason thing

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

There are a lot of Ramirez cartoons you can attach this second panel to. Like, at least half of them.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Trogdos! posted:

I suspect FE is "Flat Earth". UN globalists try to convince us that the earth is a globe and not flat, as you can see they left a clue in their emblem that only a non-brainwashed truth-seeker can see.

33 is a freemason thing
Beat me to it. To elaborate on 33, there is a conspiracy theory that there is a hidden ruling council of the Freemasons where all the sinister stuff happens, that is invitation only to Masons that have climbed high enough in the organization. So ordinary Masons are unaware of all the satanic rituals, baby sacrifices, world-controlling conspiracies, or other conspiracy-theorist claptrap that goes on inside the elite reaches of Freemasonry.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"I am a butt and I suck" – Hillary Clinton – Michael Ramirez

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
:Trump calls the Queen a slack-cunted whore before cutting all economic ties to the UK:

Delonas and McCoy: Hmm... I think I've got one more Griffin cartoon left before I can say it's run it's course...

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I'm the smooth, boyish arms of King Salman.

Also why does only Kissinger get the all-white eyes and Force Ghost blue shading, and not Kushner? Does you only get that power at the highest levels of the Zionist Conspiracy?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't know that I'd be able to enjoy the thread if Dees ever gets the treatment he so desperately needs.
Better call my contact in the Mossad and make sure that never happens.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Ah, that's the stuff. Classic Dees.

The most off-putting part is honestly the way Trump and King Salman's heads are pasted onto bodies that look absolutely nothing like them. Force ghost Kissinger has nothing on Trump with normal body proportions.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

For context, this lovely gentleman is the symbol of the Daily/Sunday Express in the UK. Now, as for why this paper has chosen a fascist living in the middle ages as its symbol....

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Am I the only one who thought this was a Garrison til I saw the signature? Same ugly "handsome" face, same musclebound worship of a fascist symbol poo poo....

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

this is full-on "grandpa yelling a comeback at the TV" territory here

Matter of fact that's my headcanon for the cartoon, your crazy uncle is watching the news dressed up as Uncle Sam like usual and the second panel is him yelling his zingers as loud as possible so that people in other rooms can hear and then laughing exaggeratedly

I'm actually astounded Dees didn't put the orb in this

if you're David Dees the orb is a gift from on high

:orb:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Fulchrum posted:

Am I the only one who thought this was a Garrison til I saw the signature? Same ugly "handsome" face, same musclebound worship of a fascist symbol poo poo....

That was my snap judgement when I first saw it as well, actually. Just something distinctive about cheery right-wing shitheads looking smug and Strong, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Kurtofan posted:

somehow i find the latest ramirez more offensive than the latest dees

Republicans saying that Democrats killed unity really is one of the highest realms of being a loving douchebag.

• Locked thread