Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

TPM is very legit

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Catastrophe posted:

T_D actually made it out to the rallies in Portland, this weekend and they really stuck it to all of those liberals with...

Oh. My cringe muscle is cramping up.

Also this clown

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hmbol:

no but seriously those pictures are really kind of sad but lol at those people

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/mattdrange/status/871854430567636992

lol Trump to make cheaper hotels in red states to bilk more money out of poor rubes

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

lol Trump to make cheaper hotels in red states to bilk more money out of poor rubes

im sure they will be very well built and wont spew cockroaches when you turn on the shower

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

turn off the TV posted:

Woops turns out that the 2016 election could have been rigged

Wasn't there a guy from the company that made these that was goign to testify before congress before hsi plane crashed or something like that?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm with that guy i get surprised by trump every time because it seems dumber than before. he shits on london's mayor by taking a quote way out of context and then tries to pretend it's fake news pointing out how wrong he got it. every time he does something dumb he goes out of his way to make himself look 100 times dumber by digging in. lols overwhelming.

it's not even gaslighting at this point because i think he's really so stupid he believes all of it. reality is a foreign land to good ol donnie.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol I had not realized that Trump is actually Presbyterian. How does he not even know if his own loving denomination is christian :psyduck:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican-it-guru-dies-in-plane-crash/

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Another greet assassination by Dread Abuela

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So is there such a thing a Super Double Secret Impeachment?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/mattdrange/status/871854430567636992

Motel Trump, we'll leave the water runnin' for ya'.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stoatbringer posted:

No*

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hell, America deserved 9/11

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Stephen Miller, shot by his own troops on Capitol Hill

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Catastrophe posted:

T_D actually made it out to the rallies in Portland, this weekend and they really stuck it to all of those liberals with...

Oh. My cringe muscle is cramping up.

Also this clown

Who the gently caress even frames a photograph like that? On a technical level, who is like let's cut off their legs right at the ankle so it looks like they have no feet that's cool

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
just be happy the photographs exist for us to lol @

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I've found that a lot of American motels are dilapidated pieces of crap which were already past their sell by date in the 1990s

So I have high hopes for these Trumpotels

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
One of the new hires at my workplace is a trumper. Today I was nearly ready to just leave around lunch because he wouldn't shut up. His line of reasoning is that Obama created ISIS because we "let the muslims go unchecked for so long and now it's happening all over". Healthcare is bad because "THE DEMOCRATS RAISED TAXES ON IT, so on and so forth.

He's a 46 year old that acts 12 and wears those dumb slogan t-shirts. I hated my job before, now I dread it.

I guess trump did motivate me in a way, to get the hell out of there.

Oh, and OBAMA also caused the world attacks because he's in league with the bilderburgers or whatever. I just tuned it out.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Stoatbringer posted:

fat and stupid is no way to go through being president, son

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Zeriel posted:

Motel Trump, we'll leave the water runnin' for ya'.
Super 88.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

HoboNews posted:

You'd lose that bet, friendo.

Oh yeah and this same cousin is considering not going to college even though his parents could pay for ALL of his college, debt free, because he doesn't want to be around liberals and be "indoctrinated." Lmao

lol my cuz dropped out after a year but his parents are suspiciously mum on the circumstances behind that!

he was going to utah state because they apparently have an off campus storage facility for the students guns

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I'm the Star of David

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
One of my former teachers has an argument going on in his Facebook comments between some other former students and one of them is repeating in complete sincerity that Trump is really smart because he has a 156 IQ and is a self made billionaire.

I just can't imagine how dumb you have to be to read any entire Trump interview and be like yeah man what a smart guy

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tpm is one of the best outfits working at the moment, imo.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

lmao this poo poo is straight out of Man of the Year.

Except this time the assassination attempt was actually successful

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Just dumping this here (from 2010, Huffpost, whatever, who cares anymore, I'm too exhausted from all the lols to bother checking, do it yourself):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/will-bunch/the-26-percent-solution_b_364732.html

Trump is president of the United States. It would be a lot funnier if he wasn't doing so much real damage (hopefully you will all come to your senses before he really gets started and we can forget about this embarrassing little period in US history and agree never to talk about it again) but it's still pretty funny.

lol.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no one will stop talking about it any time soon. no matter how he leaves office, the true believers will insist until the day they die that trump was a god among men, cruelly betrayed by liberals and (insert racist pejorative here).

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

no one will stop talking about it any time soon. no matter how he leaves office, the true believers will insist until the day they die that trump was a god among men, cruelly betrayed by liberals and (insert racist pejorative here).

Take it from a Canadian: the dumbest loving thing ever was the week after Rob Ford died. Every newspaper fell over themselves to whitewash all his countless problems and recast him as a caring person who never quit fighting for his citizens.

It was beyond absurd.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

http://fotogenerator.npocloud.nl/

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

nockturne posted:

Just dumping this here (from 2010, Huffpost, whatever, who cares anymore, I'm too exhausted from all the lols to bother checking, do it yourself):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/will-bunch/the-26-percent-solution_b_364732.html

Trump is president of the United States. It would be a lot funnier if he wasn't doing so much real damage (hopefully you will all come to your senses before he really gets started and we can forget about this embarrassing little period in US history and agree never to talk about it again) but it's still pretty funny.

lol.

That "26 percent" crowd is basically the hard floor for Trump's approval rating, so just think of that when you see things like Trump's current 37% approval rating. He's about 10 points away from effective zero, it at least makes me feel a little better about it

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I still find it really confusing that people don't realise that the 'Alt Right' exists for no reason other than because they see it as trolling liberals (which is to say some stereotype of liberals which exists mostly on Tumblr/Twitter and rarely in real life). It's no different from what 4chan were doing years ago.

Trump is pretty well custom made for this because his (admittedly still terrible) socially conservative views are rarely as loud as the economic ones, and the ones he does have don't immediately affect people who post about anime on the internet.

I'd hazard a guess that many of the alt-right actually have relatively progressive views on things like gay marriage & climate change but would still be supporting God Emperor Cruz or Santorum if they thought it'd piss off Maddow / Olbermann viewers enough.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

HoboNews posted:

I have a cousin who has just turned 18 and is very much into the alt-right movement. Loves racist pepe memes, loves Milo, says the liberal media lies through their teeth, "but her emails," etc. He has more or less explicitly stated that he only follows their ideology because his close family is all liberals. The alt-right movement is the movement of white guys who said "gently caress you dad I want MORE FREEDOM" and think that politics are a great way to troll people. At least that's my perspective on it.

I've met a couple people who would probably call themselves alt-right and shut in sperg is a good description. I can see how the gently caress you dad group bought into this somehow.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

fat and stupid is no way to go through being president, son

Lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87H6m2v4zNs

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Beaten

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871899511525961728

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby