Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

I'm having fun reading about theories about the Pokemon direct because a lot of people seem to think there are rules that tell them what will happen.

I didn't spread fresh sheep guts all over an altar just to be wrong about what Nintendo's going to talk about tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

TFRazorsaw posted:

can we please stop calling people who have problems with how they act regarding games as having "brain problems"?

they have brain problems though, their brain is bad

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Forget it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

TFRazorsaw posted:

can we please stop calling people who have problems with how they act regarding games as having "brain problems"?

hit a little too close to home? :ohdear:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Holy poo poo you guys are some cold mfers up in the nintendo thread lol

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Get N or :getout:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

hit a little too close to home? :ohdear:

I'm pretty sure razorsaw is autistic. There's no need to be lovely.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Hey, how about we don't be dicks to each other? People like and dislike different games; it's cool, we can still be Nintendo friends.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Remember: Love each other.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

jivjov posted:

Hey, how about we don't be dicks to each other? People like and dislike different games; it's cool, we can still be Nintendo friends.

I'm afraid that wont be possible as long as this thread has a large contingent of hangerson devoted to spreading misery here.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Haha yeah man nintendo critics are the ones shaming a dude. Probably so mad about how win the hori voicechat solution is. Drove em to cyber bully

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
My posting wasn't at all meant to disparage any genre. I was stating that the 30 year olds who follow and harass a minor over a perceived slight in a video game may not have met standard developmental benchmarks.

On a related note, I love my Switch and really want Golf Story right now. Not so related, I'd really love if the Penguins would quit sucking, but that seems too much to ask until the series is 3 - 3.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I purchased a Nintendo Switch and I am happy with that purchase. I am especially having fun playing Disgaea 5 because portable seems to be the best way to enjoy this game!

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

FiestaDePantalones posted:

My posting wasn't at all meant to disparage any genre. I was stating that the 30 year olds who follow and harass a minor over a perceived slight in a video game may not have met standard developmental benchmarks.

Yes.

It's video game genres you're disparaging.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

jivjov posted:

This is a good idea.

For example, in less than 24 hours we can all enjoy the reveal of mobile game Flappy Pidgey together.

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

The Bloop posted:

This is a good idea.

For example, in less than 24 hours we can all enjoy the reveal of mobile game Flappy Pidgey together.

I would purposely flap that dumb bird into every pipe.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fly with me posted:

I would purposely flap that dumb bird into every pipe.

No don't.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Both sides of the ARMS stupidity have issues and should consider not posting here anymore.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Arms is good. Nintendo goons? Ehhh

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Arms is good. Nintendo goons? Ehhh

Jivjov's alright. And Alfalfa the Roach. And a third person I'm forgetting.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

I'm gonna add this to the post below the OP

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
pokemon stars is a lovely name for the hypothetical third game of the pokemon sun/moon generation but then again mario x rabbids is a thing so ill just be over here. dying.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

pokemon stars is a lovely name for the hypothetical third game of the pokemon sun/moon generation

I agree.

Bring us Pokemon Jupiter.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
just go straight to crazy diamond / pearl jam, gamefreak

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Why bother with those when you can have a game that combines the Alola and Sinnoh regions into Pokémon: Star Platinum?

You're gonna have to freeze time to enjoy all the content in Game Freak's new MMO, Pokémon: The World.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Phantasium posted:

i now fear for jivjov's sanity

Now you fear for it?

TFRazorsaw posted:

Leave the jivjoving to jivjov please.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Scholtz posted:

Why bother with those when you can have a game that combines the Alola and Sinnoh regions into Pokémon: Star Platinum?

You're gonna have to freeze time to enjoy all the content in Game Freak's new MMO, Pokémon: The World.

gently caress.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Leave the jivjoving to jivjov please.

maybe you should "turn left" and drop the ableism, thanks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Scholtz posted:

would

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

For real though, Alola and Sinnoh together would bring us the widest range of FASHION~ possible, and isn't that really what's most important?

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Best Ending: Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch
Good Ending: Pokemon Stars for Nintendo 3DS
Neutral Ending: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl remake for Nintendo 3DS OR Pokken gets ported to Switch with arcade-exclusive characters

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
pokemon black hole (no ring) for the nintendo new neo 3ds XXL burrito

Raserys posted:

Dog Ending: Detective Pikachu English dub trailer starring Danny Devito as Pikachu

PLEASE

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 6, 2017

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Neutral Ending: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl remake for Nintendo 3DS OR Pokken gets ported to Switch with arcade-exclusive characters

Bad Ending: Pre announcement of an announcement for E3

Dog Ending: Detective Pikachu English dub trailer

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

:yeah:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Is Pokken good?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Everyone please remember to silence your phones tomorrow so your entire office doesn't scorn you after Pikachu yells "PIIKAA" really loudly at the beginning of the direct.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Dr Cheeto posted:

Is Pokken good?

I mean I'd be excited for Pokken on Switch since I never got it on Wii U

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Switch should get PUBG imho. :shobon:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pokken and Pokémon Stars on Switch is perfect ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dr Cheeto posted:

Is Pokken good?

yes and the netplay is really solid too, but you need two screens to do couch play for it because its a hybrid arena fighter (perspective switches between behind the back and more standard fighting game view based on what the players are doing) so on wii u it was like one on the game pad one on the tv and if it comes to switch it would have to have no single system local mp (which might be better than local with one player on a terrible screen and both players dealing with half the fps of single player making the game feel like crap)

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 6, 2017

• Locked thread